ALABAMA B& SLAMMER UPDATE - 11 INJURED 4 CRITICAL CONDITION

Another user made a thread already, so this is an update. I live nearby and was watching it unfold live as the local news coverage was already there showing the would be parade live. Here are two local stations.

wkrg.com/2017/02/28/breaking-car-drives-into-crowd-at-gulf-shores-parade/

fox10tv.com/story/34624588/vehicle-drives-into-gulf-shores-mardi-gras-parade-injuries-reported

>A city spokesperson said the vehicle was "a part of the parade," and witnesses told FOX10 that it was a white van with MOAA on its side that was driven by an elderly man. MOAA are the initials of the Military Officers Association of America.
>inb4 all the fat people moooo
I'll update as new things are released. I'm not sure what the old fuck was doing, but shit this is all fishy stuff. Does anyone know anything about the MOAA? This is the first I have heard of the organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10tv.com/story/34624588/vehicle-drives-into-gulf-shores-mardi-gras-parade-injuries-reported
local15tv.com/news/local/breaking-marching-band-injured-in-gulf-shores-mardi-gras-parade-cancelled
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Twelve members of the Gulf Shores High School Band, ages 12 to 17, were injured, and four of those were in critical condition, said Gulf Shores city spokesman Grant Brown during an 11:45 a.m. news conference at Gulf Shores City Hall.
>Brown said nine of the injured young people were transported to the South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. Two were transported to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Fla., and one was taken to Baptist Hospital in Pensacola, he said.
>The band members were struck by a white, late-model SUV being driven by a 73-year-old man from Fairhope, officials said. During the news conference, officials said there was no indication the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Bump

>Sup Forums makes fun of germany for domestic terrorism car habbenings
>In America we get run over by decaying old drumph voters
kek

>UPDATE (12:20 p.m.) – News Five has obtained new information about the vehicle and driver involved in the crash. The vehicle was representing the Military Officers Association of America.
>Col. Jonathan Withington at the MOAA national headquarters confirms that a vehicle representing their Baldwin County chapter was involved in the crash. The identity of the driver is still unknown.
>One victim was tranported by helicopter from South Baldwin Medical Center to USA Medical Center in Mobile.

Pls be white male driver

what the actual hell. hmmm golf shores is a petty crowed and wild place, and people just walk out in the road. Hell i almost hit someone when i drove through there last spring.

kek 73 year old white male

Sounds like it's a plot by the Left to demonize the military again. The Left was able to make a platform out of it, with all the hate for "baby-killing" Vietnam vets and all that hippy bullshit. Allowed the Left to secure a deeper foothold in gov't. Eventually, hippies were demonized. Still, the Left and its adherents' distrust of military remained - the seed has been successfully planted.

Then Bush and his 9/11 came and made hating on the military "heretical" and un-American. It was so effective that it completely undone what the hippies and the leftists of that era has done. The Left knows that they are weak if they don't control the military, or make the people turn on the military, or both.

So what is the Left doing? Poz the military. Put in more women in the military, who will most likely be feminists. Put in more faggots/lesbos/trannies. Put more Muds. Put more undesirables to squeeze out the white man and change the "socio-political landscape" of the military to be more pro-Left. What better way to control the military than to put leftists/cowards in charge and in its ranks that won't fight the true threats and would rather suppress the citizens they're supposed to protect? That's how the commies did it.
>Turn the military into pro-commie to facilitate takeover, in conjunction with getting enough citizens to turn commie

But that isn't enough. You need to have regular citizens (the normies) hate the military and have normies demand change. How would the Left achieve this? False flags framing the military and vets. Expose the leftist connection to this and let the uninformed/uninitiated normies know. Once they've rejected the the leftist narrative and go all-in in their support for the military (and by extension, patriotism and nationalism), it'll crush future attempts.

Might also be a plot to demonize boomers, the largest group supporting the Right.

First, find out more about this driver and the MOAA.

So if the republicans control everything, where would the left get funderios my kike friend.

What we really need is a snowplow of peace to mow down a liberal riot. This would put the left in a very difficult spot, one in which they wouldn't be able to win.
>muslims are still ok even though they just mowed down dozens of us
>Refugees need to stop coming because they mowed us down.
It would be the ultimate redpill for a lot of people

All we know now is it's a 73 year old white male and that was supposed to be apart of the parade.

UPDATE (12:55 p.m.) – The Baldwin County School System confirms that 12 students from Gulf Shores were involved in the crash. Six of the students were in middle school and the other six students were in high school.

The School System issued the following statement:

We are yielding to the Gulf Shores Police Department regarding details that are available concerning this unthinkable incident. Right now our thoughts and prayers are with the Gulf Shores High School family. We greatly appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers, especially for those who have been injured and their families. I want to thank all the EMS and law enforcement professionals who responded and are still assisting families. I especially want to thank the Gulf Shores Police Department and Fire/EMS. We will continue to provide updates as information becomes available.”

Religion of peace?

This would also be highlarious, but another Fort Hood situation would be pretty awesome too

Stories like this just piss me off. How the fuck is it possible to fuck up that badly while driving?

>how the fuck is it possible to fuck up that badly while driving
Senility or Religion of Peace

Banking on Religion of Peace. This was apparently the car which hit students in the parade. I don't think senility could of fucked that one up.

If he was 73y old maybe he had a stroke or a heart attack and just slammed the gas.
Rare but it happens.

Digits for truth

Left foot braking.

Birmingham here. Bump for interest.

Old person panic/senior moment. If you've ever seen a old person get overstimulated they act like a cornered opossum.
We really need to re test seniors for their drivers license because they are literally deteriorating.

local15tv.com/news/local/breaking-marching-band-injured-in-gulf-shores-mardi-gras-parade-cancelled

>According to witnesses, the driver's foot slipped off the brake pedal and onto the gas, causing the car to plow into the back of the Gulf Shores High School marching band.

>According to witnesses, the driver's foot slipped off the brake pedal and onto the gas, causing the car to plow into the back of the Gulf Shores High School marching band.