Info on South Africa

I'm from a large SEC school and plan to study abroad in South Africa this summer. I'll be in Stellenbosch close to Cape Town and I'm looking for general info on crime rate, views toward white people, nightlife in Cape Town, and so on

self bump

SEETH IFRIKA

goddamn are there no south africans on here

Stellenbosch is a largely student town. Never been there myself but a few of my friends are studying there and they say it's pretty nice. Relatively high cost so few nigs

Stellies is like 70% white and a great uni. A lot of local restaurants kick out blacks or don't let them in.

Stellenbosch is one of the safest places to be in South Africa, very little crime. The crime that exists is concentrated in the townships.

Enjoy your time there.

Cheers,

Stellenbosch Alumni, Electrical Engineering '13

What school?
SC here

I reckon he's at Mississippi or Georgia

Don't try to talk America you maple faggot. You're lower than a goddamn Yankee

b-but I'm South African

I'm at Bama, thanks for the info so far guys

Crime being concentrated in townships applies to most South African towns and cities

Don't do it

Union forever Dixiecuck.

so whats cape town like if you know, ill be spending alot of the weekends there

why not? only other option was india or israel at this point

Looking like this doesn't mean you're from South African

Cool I know some people who go there.

I usually think of SA like I think of the Chicago. a nigger infested hellhole with a few "safe" pockets of white areas

tbqh, Israel is the least shitty one of those options. India is India. South Africa is circling the drain. Israel is basically the only safe option and even then it's filled with fucking Jews.

Be vigilant, avoid the township, don't walk out at night unless you're in a large group and tell the fake car guards to fuck off. Bringing dollars and doing these things will ensure that you'll have a good time. Tourists usually go to Camps Bay, Long Street, Table mountain (don't ever go alone) and Claremont which are a lot safer than most areas. Tourists that get mugged are either blind or they're in areas they shouldn't be in

No way man SA is definitely the best option. I've heard the countryside is beautiful and the actual white areas are awesome. In Israel you have to be worried about getting btfo by missiles and in India you can't even find a loo to poo in

fake car guards, wtf are those

Confirmed for knowing fuckall about Chicago. Grew up there, if you know where not to go you will have very minimal problems. More places are okay than not.

Friend of mine studied in Stellenbosch. Really great area. Crime is, as another user said, not too bad unless you wonder into shit tier township areas. Otherwise you should be fine, no problems really. Just always be vigilant, watch your back and don't be gullible.

Niggers that look dodgy as fuck acting like they want to guard your car while you park and go shopping or visit an tourist attraction. There are actual car guards, but they tend to look better. Just look out for the dodgy ones.

I lived in Oak Park for 5 years and taught in one of your wonderful public schools for the same amount of time. the south side is pure garbage, Cicero and the west side is pure garbage.

sorry I didn't live there long enough to know the lay of the land. compared to rural Indiana, Chicago is a nigger infested shit hole