Is there evidance of large scale inbreeding in British history

There has to be some kind of explanation about...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv5j6QYRBTg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/mother-has-a-record-17-children-taken-into-care-by-social-servic/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there evidence of your country being a country?

You have "Negro" in your nations name.

Nuff said.

I am just asking how this happened? Close family relatives marrying each other?

We did once send out a party of men seeking wives to Montenegro.

When they got there, and saw... what was on offer..., they decided inbreeding was a better choice.

It's lack of migration.
You had the Anglo-Saxons moving to this island early in this era, then some vikings later and then some noble Normand. The genetic diversity wasn't great to begin with. Then the vikings came and took away some of their women, taking away a decent chunk of the gene pool, their men died in battle versus France without having sons, the plague fucked everybody up but these naturally immune and those living in remote areas.

Island life, son.

There's no evidence. But I wouldn't bet against people in Norfolk being a little inbred

So with what did montenegro=mountain niggers breed with other than themselfes and goats?
>80

What about the Celts?

Some people just look like.. well

Besides there's not a single european tribe that haven't deposited some seed into the british isles.

Don't marry your sister

>troglofaunal humanoids
basicaly Morlocks dat H. G. Wells popularised
UK has a centuries old caste system and the social classes are stratified and rarely mix

In 1941, George Orwell wrote that Britain was “the most class-ridden society under the sun.” [6]

In an interview in 1975 Hitler Schmidt, the then Chancellor of West Germany stated that:

If one asks oneself what are the true reasons for the differentiated development of societies and economies between the British and most ones on the Continent, I think it has something to do with the fact that British society, much more than the Scandinavian, German, Austrian, and Dutch societies, is characterised by a class-struggle type of society. This is true for both sides of the upper class as well as for the working classes. I think that the way in which organised Labour on the one hand and industrial management on the other had dealt with their problems is outmoded.

I think a combo of inbreeding, poor diet, substance abuse and fetal alcohol syndrome. Most of the underclass are barely recognisable as white humans at this point.

>most of the underclass are barely recognisable as white humans at this point.
post pics of the underclass

There is no shit feel than this
I a a lower class piece of human shit

>Look like chav
>dress like chav
>eat like chav
>have acne because of poor status
>have nice personality

I had a really cute middle class girl I wanted to hit on who came into my place of work and tried to be as clever and cute as possible. I told her ''I might like Burberry (which chavs are stereotyped as wearing) but I'd prefer to pop yer cherry''

she nearly got me fired for it
I am so alone

When you say underclass you don't mean working class, do you? The most stereotypic Anglo thing about me is my brown hair and eyes.

lol, and it's not even fake news!

>Almost perfect correlation between wealth and lack of inbreeding, even in between areas within countries.
Really fires your neurons.

Oh christ how true. I've found this presented most blatantly in a supermarket environment and consequently venture to the nearest city for my weekly bulk-shop.

When you visit even upper lower-class supermarkets such as TESCO (as opposed to farmfoods or B&M) you can observe a major increase in those of poor hygiene, those bearing deformities and those with aggressive natures, when compared to the nearest Waitrose.

I found myself genuinely disturbed in my room today as I was attempting to play through my recently acquired English copy of STARLESS. The boisterous, almost drunken ramblings of the window cleaners next door managed to permeate the seal of my well isolated headphones despite every window and door being closed, and my house being fully detached. Their "conversation" regarding political phenomena they lacked the cognitive capacity to comprehend and other matters they happened not to be fond of, was nigh-indistinguishable from a vicious, pre-fight argument. I have no issue in admitting I hid under my bedcovers and pretended not to be in when they came to demand payment for making my windows streaky.

Looks like OP went to fuck his sister - again.

Go on youtube, type Jeremy Kyle, sit back and enjoy watching the mutants.

youtube.com/watch?v=gv5j6QYRBTg

I mean the families who have been unemployed for 3+ generations and won't stop breeding

If you Google chavs you just get decade old 'comedy' pictures. You need to have a drive around a council estate and see what the babies of the heroin babies are like. It is Fallout tier.

most countries have a minimum beauty requirement to get on TV.

No inbreeding, just all the good looking brits got taken by vikings or later left to become Americans.

Case in point.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/mother-has-a-record-17-children-taken-into-care-by-social-servic/

Yeah, it's a shame because my family are okay for income but not completely rich and we have to deal with these types of people all of the time. I'm only 18 and going to university so hopefully that will be enough to get away from those types.

I know what you mean though, they behave strangely as well.

No inbreeding it just comes down the fact that we are an island so not a lot of people have left their genetic mark on Britain. The only substantial genetic mark left on Britain was when the Anglo-Saxon English arrived in Britain. Also, genetic evidence shows that in England most people have stayed within the old kingdom borders rather than move about across the country.

Do you you know why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth?

It's because vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

Only sub humans watch that garbage

There is interbreeding in Britain today. However, It's mostly carried out by Moslems and Pakis dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
They talked about it on Joe Rogan and Gavin Mcinnes.

>population of 65.3 million spread over 243,610 square kilometers
>268,000 people enter the country every year while 103,000 leave the country every year
>inbreeding

Seems legit.

Oh I love these threads where all the Countries who got their shit pushed in by the glorious British, piss and moan.

>m-muh pretty face

Snaggle teethed, drunken, swearing uncouth laughing Brits shaped the World, whilst some nations were looking at themselves in the mirror and being vain fools.

>pic - Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world

>Snaggle teethed
snaggle-toothed

>snaggle-teethed

HAHAH BRITISH SUBHUMANS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK THEIR OWN LANGUAGE

No where near as high as all the middle east combined and islamic communities in general:

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Sharia and gender segregated societies lead to inbreeding because you can only really interact with your female cousins before you get arrange married.

quite correct.

i was rushing, and getting emotional

The name of your country is literaly nigger mountain.

*literally

This is why they're completely nuts, Middle eastern Hillbillys

one of the benefits of being English dear boy, is the privilege of being allowed to mangle one's own language, as much as one pleases

Shakespeare made up his own words

Come on mate lets not kid ourselves, everyone who is below middle class here is a genetic mess and better off exterminated from our genepool.

Will you be live streaming your suicide then?

English and especially the fucking Australians seem to think they're "Ango" and all this.

The dna tests are out, you're part french, irish, native briton, and a few German tribes. You're not a pure race by any means.

I don't agree.
I know many many people who had humble beginnings - they rose through hard work, and have greatly contributed to a better World.

It's the American Dream. It works for us too.

>Iceland
bullshit

Don't be upset just because your mother is also your wife. Look at it this way: You didn't have trouble finding the right one for you.

At least they are white tribes you fucking kike monkey

go suck off your nazi gold, mountain jew

>monteNEGRO