What's wrong with western shows these days?

What's wrong with western shows these days?

Survivor.

it is the root cause of all shitty reality shows. If it had never been so successful the overall quality of TV would probably be much higher.

The (((producers))) obviously.

Look up who produces, runs the networks who put on these shows. Notice a common theme based on their last names?

This is the only way to get people to still watch linear TV. Sex sells.

At least the Americans are very keen on censoring nudity. We have the same kind of show without censoring.

The Producers?

> What's wrong with Western (((Everything))) these days

is there an uncensored version?

What show is this?

will this shit ever stop?

Holy fuck she is disgusting
What's wrong with her body

Link pls need to wank before work

Dating Naked I guess.

All of their bodies are disgusting.

What was that brother sister cuck show, does anyone have a link?

That nigger is eyeing up the white man's dick.
What a faggot.

Real life tits are disgusting holy fuck

What the fuck is up with her belly?

He's laughing at his white shrimp dick.

And these shows are based off real life, that's why people watch them you fucking idiots.

The ugly woman / fit guy dynamic is even worse than the cuckery

jesus christ, i did not expect this from the Netherlands

>Forgetting about The Real World from the 90's.

I wouldn't be surprised if we can go even deeper

muscles and no fat

My autism doesn't let me get past the flaw of 3D anymore, even with alcohol.

the remake ruined the movie, they introduced the gay hitler bit in order to explain why people would like it, in the original it was two jews making a musical about hitler in order to run off with the extra money when it failed and it was just the song springtime for hitler and the people loved it because surprise bitches not everyone has a bug up their ass about the lolocaust

T-Thanks. Usually you Europeas, even on here, get on the US for being "prudish"

a

>western
lol

what the hell is wrong with her body?

3D is truly a disgrace

looooooool it's like they're trying to compete with Sup Forums

Truly, trapped halfway to paradise in hell.

you mean Dating BLACKED?

Gilbert is an alright guy though

let me guess thats a trans female?

Her stomach looks so fucking weird...

I think it's some liposuction treatment that makes it looked fucked up like that.

Steroids

It looks like survivor so she's probably been starving on an island

white dude is more ripped than the black dude. Are blackophiles mad?

Jesus, what a retarded interpretation. In the original movie Hitler was a hippie and that was funny because it was the 60's. When they made the remake it wasn't the fucking 60's anymore so they made Hitler gay instead so it would be more relevant to an audience in 2005.

what the hell is wrong with her stomach?

This picture pretty much sums up Western civilisation MMXVII.

>based off real life

Can you elucidate or are you running late to your shih tzu prostitute appointment?

Post the good one cuck

But still white women prefer the black boy. In the end of the day what is more important is the BBC and white women crave it.

Just look at that their faces laughing about the white bois dick

>this stole Stanley Kubrick's oscar as best screenplay for 2001

DELETE THIS

It's not that some reality shows were successful so let's push more. The big catalyst was the writer strike. Hollywood Jews realized that they could then push "unscripted" shows, make the same gross profit, and not have to pay any writers.

It shocked me to hear his real voice, hes actually pretty normal, his entire career came from a stand up character

Yeah but the white one is usable for life where as the black one only stays around for about ... lets say 8.5 months?

>posting the remake

>I think it's some liposuction treatment
Yep

>jerking off to cartoon little girls with freakishly huge doll eyes, pinhole mouths and no noses
Japan deserves a few more nukes

And an animated bird

>white dude just chilling and looking at fat hoe with potato face as she gets insemenated

and nothing of value was lost

Reality TV is cheap to produce, and people are stupid and will watch anything, so networks maintain the status quo in order to have content to put commercials between.

Why do you think you see random one-off sitcoms every season? They don't need to make money or careers, they just need to fill time for commercial slots.

Fucking

Unfortunately many woman today either don't take care of themselves or believe surgery is an alternative for exercise and diet.

Hehehehehehehe

You cheeky little runt britbong.

I just wanted to watch that Van Damme show and he got cucked by some negro on episode 1.

the Simpsons made a joke about this like ten years ago

"up next on Fox - No Pants Island"

What the fuck even is this.
Also what the fuck is with her abdomen muscles? they're all over the fucking place.

Women just want to enjoy the present life.
And big black cocks are amazing and an unique experience.

They can get a beta small dicked white boy later in life so he can support her

Back to basics. Cant wait for Trump getting impeached and the country getting degenerate as fuck.
GLADIATOR FIGHTS TO DEATH LIVE WHEN?

That's the one thing I never understood about anime.

They draw hands well, the bodies look good, the breasts great everything looks great. They draw robots and shit like fucking crazy, liquids, cars, buildings it all looks amazing.

But the faces. The stupid fucking alien faces that all essentially look the same. Like you said, dumb over sized eyes, non existent noses, mouths that are superficial at best. They don't even have lips. Why can they draw anything but a human fucking face?

You'd think a face would be the first thing you learnt to draw.

>Insert infograph of male vs female island challenge

Here's a pic of this chick 5 years from now.

>(You)

>Western Media
>White people are lame xD
>White people are Evil >
>White people are old and being replaced =D!
>Women are oppressed!
>Women should be slutty!
>Women should act like men, even though men are evil!
>Christianity is awful!
>Islam is terrific!
>There is no such thing as a bad black person!
>Interbreeding is the best thing you can do!
>Morals? What are they?
>etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

>WHY DO ALL OF YOU ALT-RIGHT LOSERS WATCH ANIME?!?!??!

Also, dat tummy on her shows the roid use. That's pretty fucking disgusting, actually.

looks like it yeah. or maybe some medical condition. definitely not normal

Best post

Thank you for someone who actually watched both versions

If that show was really about surviving in the wilderness, the white guy should have the right to beat the nigger and rape the bitch. Like women have the ability to choose the mating partner in that situation.

>that pic

>I don't regret whoring myself to everyone and now want a beta orbiter to provide for my loose pussy.

Leave your room

That isn't how vaginas work.

She's big Lenny's daughter

the guy has huge puffy nips

Daily reminder that 3D women are not important.

>both men are fit and muscular
>woman is chubby AND flat chested
also
>blacked
What is this shit?

Good goy dont have kids let your generation die

It's called liposuction, last way out for the slowly spoiling milk called woman.

>Tips fedora im beyond 3dpd trash

>American girls
>prude
pick only one
It's very hard to find girls who are ready-to-go in Serbia, meanwhile I had two dozen chicks while on work&travel in the US. American girls jump on your dick without the need to bribe them with 3 average monthly wages.

>falling for the vaginal jew who will steal your kids and over half your wealth 10 years down the line

amy schumer?

What television program is this? Naked And Afraid?

Not if you hide all your assets in offshore accounts.

They're from the arctic? Fucking icebergs.

Nothing.

Woman choosing the bigger cock. It's natural selection. Black has bigger dick than white so obviously the woman will choose to mate with him

I want to see the beautiful flat chest of that cunt

I like that show. The stupid cunt woman host like all females involved with men, fucks it up though. She makes stupid woman comments about penises. I wonder if any gay male episodes. Needs a male host for those though. Adam zkt Eva is good too. Better than liveleak bullshit

why is 3dpd so ugly

Thanks god for Islam.

BIG

>Falling for the basement jew enjoy not having a legacy have You ever met a woman? The arent as bad as rk9 says user

That flag that post it checks out

I don't mind it to the extent that I can rub one out to it. I wouldn't watch it for any reason other than that though.

You dont need to put up with what he said. In order to get what you said he'd lose. Then you attack another male. By way of yet another male. So fuck off Cindy