Teen boy trying to stay strong after intruder spray-paints 'Nigga lover' in girlfriend's room

Teen boy trying to stay strong after intruder spray-paints 'Nigga lover' in girlfriend's room

Why are white bois so triggered by white women dating black men Sup Forums? This is an absolute outrage.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/racist-slur-spray-painted-in-port-colborne-house-1.4001325

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Colborne
>Coalborne
>Coalburner

>Port Colborne
>Port Coalburn

watcha doin there jamal?

I hope his fee fees never recover. Fuck black people.

God fucking damn it! I knew I should've just typed "smuganimegirl.jpg" instead of finding an image.

>those walls
Thank,Doc

Why are nigger lovers offended when someone calls them nigger lover?
As if they themselves would think of it as something to be ashamed of.

HEY TYRONE WHATCHA DOIN

It bring all the repressed shame back out.

Fake and gay. Yet another GoFundKike grift to exploit stupid liberals.

It was nice of the horrible racist vandal to clean out the room so it could be easily repainted, even cleaned the shelf off before spraying 'lover' above it.

Also GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE

kek

I bet you fiddy fo cent that his girlfriend did it herself.

>teens
>dating
Degenerate kikery.
Her father should be hanged, and his father should be located.

Guatentee she did it. Attention whores are normally coalburners.

>Whatcha doing nigger lover

>2/10 fat golem woman settles for nigger

Eh who cares

Its a taint on her family. If she gets pregnant, they have to put up with a mulatto kid, it never works out. The nig will run away, and she and her familiy has to put up with a mixed bastard nobody wants.

Stunt perpetrated by the couple themselves.

>people broke in just to spraypaint her fucking room

they could've had the same effect by spray painting the side of the house, who does she think she's fooling?

>happened in broad daylight over the course of 45 minutes

It doesn't take that long to fuck up somebody's household and spraypaint nigger lover.

It would take around 15-25 minutes if you wanted to be fast.

And you would want to be fast doing that, why would somebody want to spend that much extra time at a crime scene and risk the possibility of getting caught?

Nobody.

REMEMBER: FALSE HATE CRIMES HAVE BEEN STAGED IN THE PAST TOO, DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Pretty much gaurunteed

>implying a white man would ever use the phrase "nigga" in conjunction with malice

>fat golem woman

While they were faking it, they probably got too uncomfortable writing nigger instead of nigga. Pathetic.

>broke in just to spray paint someone's room with a racial slur
>literally same effect would be achieved by painting on the side of the house with less severe consequences if caught
Not even a KKK member is that dumb. This smells suspicious as fuck.

It was spelled 'nigga'. It's pretty obvious.

>Nigga lover
But if a a non nigger had done this they would have put nigger up not nigga

white people wouldn't say "nigga"

>nigga lover
>not nigger lover
Another nigger faking an attack on himself.

Another case of stupid liberals trying fame le raycist boogeyman to stir the hearts of the masses

Truth right here.

...hey Tyrone....watcha doin?!

We really should collect all of these and put them in the same picture. I've seen over a dozen already.

No white boy is missing that cow, trust me. Also, the spray paint looks feminine

sage

>colors
>not coloreds
Framing me is one thing, framing me as incompetent is another.

fakehatecrimes.org/

Nigga
Clearly the person who broke in was a black female pissed off at whitegirl who stole her man.
Any white person would use nigger. A black girl would be too offended by correct spelling and would use nigga.

JewLaw will try and put whoever did it in jail for hatecrime
make the case that it can't be a hate crime if it's true, unless she doesn't love him or he's not a nigger.
Go patriot act on his phone, find out he and others call eachoter nigger
Whoever did it will only get charged with vandalism

>I wish this were real

The fact that they wrote 'nigga' instead of 'nigger' proves that it was a false flag.

Zoophilia should be discouraged. It is biologically unnatural.

Hate hoaxes have been a dime-a-dozen since Trump was elected. Add this one to the list.

>mfw I thought those were normal chairs in a tiny room.

Holy fuck, nobody in Canada A) Intrudes into someone's home B) Does it just to be racist...

What a crock of shit

also, that chick isn't hot enough for anyone to care she's being porked by that coon

>Fat white bitch

Yuck, you can have her

Her mom didn't want to repaint her room, so the daughter cooked up this bogus excuse.

This screams false flag. I don't hate them but usually I just avoid people like that.
>Port Colborne
>Portly Coalburner

First thing that i saw

That spray paint "handwriting" is definitely female.

I was thinking this too. A White person would just say nigger. The Black probably was too squeamish for that word and used a.

>nigger hair
Literally one of the ugliest things in existance

>hates nigger lovers so much that I have to paint message INSIDE her house so everyone in the neighborhood will not find out her shameful secret.

my sister is dating a black man. I am totally okay with it. nothing wrong with race mixing.

>Since Trump was elected

They've been pulling hoaxes like this for the past 40 years user.

I refuse to believe anyone was ever upset that a pig like that was dating someone else.

Obviously nobody was paying attention to them so they decided to paint on their wall for attention.

Blacks always have spray paint and fat white girls with glasses always want attention and pity.

Except she'll probably be the victim of domestic violence or homicide, but okay

Also, a real racist would write "nigger" and not "nigga"

I hope that bitch dies of AIDS tomorrow along with her pet monkey.

Patiently awaiting follow-up stories where the nigger finds out she was the perpetrator and beats her, but not before leaving her with a 1 year old.

>CBC reporting on a dubiously sourced "hate crime" that is in all probability manufactured to pander to the anxieties of their leftist viewer-base

Another day another dolla

When are we going to see prosecutions for hoaxers?

What's up with niggers and their hats?

thanks doc

Gee, I wonder why a white man dating a jew would be offended if he's called a kike lover. Or why fags are offended when they're called fags. Or why Italians used to be offended when you called them wops. They're all slurs.

Do you really think someone would do that? Just go to the police and tell lies?

Niggers say nigga all the time. Same with women calling themselves bitches and gypsies calling themselves gypsies.

It only reminds them of their inferiority when a white man calls them out on it.

The difference is that whites can't call those other races those things without ending up on some Liberal faggot nigger loving news channel. The same isn't true in reciprocal.

MEMETIC MAGIC

PRAISE KEK

Dude our gypsies get butthurt over being called gypsies but they call themselves that all the time

But when it comes to a Slav they want him to use the word "Romans" or "Roma people"

>getting pissed over a white girl who looks like that

don't believe this for a second

that cow looks like grade A attention whore. the only thing that would be more scandalous than dating a black guy would be being attacked for it.
its a setup

Not saying it isn't stupid, just saying that Hans was being retarded. They get offended because it's a slur to them, not because they're told they love them.

Also, think of it this way. If your friend called you a fuckwad, or a faggot, or a pussy, or anything really, you'd probably be ok with it because it's on friendly terms. If it's a stranger doing it with the intent of making you feel like shit, you'd at the very least get annoyed.

What slurs apply to whites? If you're talking minority vs minority, it does happen.

>it's a slur to them

It's not a slur to them. They just hate whites and want to be respected by them.

Maybe because what they're doing is an act against humanity?

The definition of a slur is a word that's used to describe someone in a derogatory manner. It's a slur to them. Pretty sure that's why they distinguish between nigger and nigga.

I don't give a fuck about it really anyway. Being hurt by a word sounds stupid to me regardless of what it is.

Blacks and anyone who associates with them deserved to be gassed.

>Cracker
>Honkey
>YT
>Cum skin
>etc etc

I'd feel VERY SAFE in wagering a large sum of money on the fact that
>for every 1 LEGITIMATE racist/antisemitic "hate crime" there are 100 more done by histrionic jews and attention-seeking Tumblr/Reddit/Faceberg slobs going through OPPRESSION WITHDRAWALS

No one should take any of this shit seriously anymore without solid video evidence or a dozen eye-witnesses not know to the "victim" in any way while under oath.

>that's used to describe someone in a derogatory manner.

They find it offensive to be called black or to be reffered to as blacks.

Because mongrel offspring are so goddamn ugly and fucked up

Yes all cross race breeding needs to be banned

thanks doc

Insecure whiteboi detected

thanks, doc

like fucking pottery

fat white girl.

Underrated

Nigger lover kike bitch.

aaaaaand...she's fat.

anons, if you have a daughter, ffs, don't let her get fat, and destroy the tv. That combination drops her desire for miscegenation by at least 70%.

>flesh golem gets drunk/high
>thinks she loves the niggas since shes burning coal
>Spray paints Nigga Lover on wall
>Sobers up
>Parents ask her what the fuck shes done
>omg racist home invader!

My sister married a black man

he gave her 4 kids, beat her, cheated on her, and then abandoned her completely

Good luck user, the urge to seek revenge will be strong. But you will also somewhat grow to hate your sister when she adopts the ebonics speech of the nigger and it will enrage you errtime you be talkin to dat hoe cuz she aint no mo yo sista wyte boi

>nigga lover
Obvious false flag. Maybe one of his friends being happy she is a nigga lover but then they turn it around when they figure to get some attention out of it.

heyyy tygron! ... ... watcha doin there pal!?

>Thrasher
>See website
>Promoting satanism
>Anti-christan clothing
>the cliché display of multi cultures when whites obviously look more fit to present the clothing than nigs.

gaurantee you every coalburner nihilist cum gargling whore in my school wears those. It's that same vans, obey cancer thread.

Cuz beastiality aint cool bro

Well she is a nigger lover, that's just the facts so I do know why he would be upset...unless he's upset that his gf is a nigger lover.