Waaaah, someone is suing me with some pro bono L3 student...

Waaaah, someone is suing me with some pro bono L3 student. He even made my kike wife cry more than when her grandmother was gassed at the age of 2 in Auschwitz! Guys, this is ANUDDA SHOAH! Please give me another $200k so I can get the biggest Jew lawyer in the Jew Universe to UTTERLY OBLITERATE this piece of shit! Be a good goy, give me some money. :>)

youtu.be/m40bWgWH8Ro

Other urls found in this thread:

h3h3productions.com/hilas-art/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4XAYhF0ok&
youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch this kike but I care about the truth, lawyers cost a lot of money and if people want to donate then that is not a scam. Now I know saying this doesn't work and doesn't make you feel bad because I am naive, but I will say it anyways because I am naive. Go play in traffic, just go play in traffic. Wow, so edgy, I bet you are tearing up right now because user told you the old kys thing. This place is getting faggy.

>I don't watch this kike but I care about the talmud
Here's a (((You))).

Lawyers cost a lot of money, of course you wouldn't know anything about life though you loser.

They already donated $150k. His legal fees are more than OJ's (supposedly), and he didn't kill anyone.
This place has always been faggy, go see how many threads are up about "feminine penis", newfriend.
That being said I hate this fat Jew and wouldn't be sad if he was homeless. Most likely it's more shekel grubbing and he's trying to buy a lake house.
SORRY NO REFUNDS

Does his wife speak english? She has derp-face when he's speaking.

>Lawyers cost a lot of money, of course you wouldn't know anything about life though you loser.
$50k/month outside of active trial work is egregious. That's what Acer would fork over in a copyright dispute with another manufacturer. Copyright law is TEDIOUS and EXPENSIVE but it's not this expensive. He's not defending himself against Disney, he's defending himself against a nut with some pro bono representation.

Do you have your law degree, user? Because I do, and my firm (we work specifically in software but we have referred creative works disputes to other firms we know) would never charge him this much. Ethan is rolling with the Illuminati at this point.

She has autism. They met at Yad v'Shem (holocaust museum). They initially clicked because Ethan doesn't care about the holohoax and because Hila does not have the capacity to care due to her undiagnosed autism.

Make sure to buy her marker art for $5000 a pop: h3h3productions.com/hilas-art/

Damn, I guess I was wrong, look at this.

No I don't know much and when I talk about things that I know a lot about I get people just like me. Terrible, fuck this place.

i hate this guy for his recent behaviour
but seriously WTF is up with these weird spider-man flicks?

We all know his dad is going to pay these legal fees. I feel his dad saw Ethan playing with some autist (videogameattorney) and said, "Okay, son. This is enough. We're going to our friend Mr. Kikeberg Goldstein. He's my lawyer and he'll defend you better than any meme attorney. Don't worry, we'll squash this goy."

so they stole some guy's content, and the guy that made the content is the bad guy according to them? this h3h3 guy just makes videos commenting on other people's content though, doesn't he?

How do you know she is an autist ?

Takes one to know one

He tried to sell a framed watch cap on eBay for $5000, he's always out to wrangle some shekels. Like said, he's being sued by a literally who who's using pro bono lawyers, and trying to get $350k donated to him for legal defence.
He's classic shit bag.

Honestly, the guy suing them needs to get fucked hard. There's two sides to this

You're either defending this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4XAYhF0ok&

Or you're against him and people filling bullshit copyright and DMCA take down notices.

You shouldn't care if h3h3 is jewish or not, its about the principal of it, and the fact that Matt Hoss if a flaming fucking homo

Look at her art and look at her facial expressions. She definitely has some kind of anti social disorder lurking in her brain.

Heh my sister is an autist. I know autistic girls like the back of my hand.

He already raked in a quarter million of donations ovet a year ago. That money was supposed to be for youtube lawsuits. Thats not including his patreon donations, his twitch donations, money he makes selling merch, and money from YouTube. Also i DO watch this kyke and you're a fucking idiot if you think he needs money from donations to afford this shit.

>you're either defending some nut or you're going to give Ethan all the money in the world to defend him
The world isn't black and white, user. I can be against the nut and think that Ethan is going overboard on his legal representation. I fully support the right of a defending party to spend what is necessary to reach a favorable verdict. However, I'm not paying for elite Jew lawyers to defend him. If he wants a reasonable firm to protect him, I can refer him to quite a few in my area. I live in Texas and I have partners with offices in California and New York. It does not have to cost this much.

>His legal fees are more than OJ's (supposedly), and he didn't kill anyone.
I will admit that criminal defense is much more common and cost effective than IP law in many cases. IP law is very difficult and one of the most costly pursuits next to insurance disputes. But yeah, if OJ can get off with a glove meme defense for less then Ethan should not be spending this much either.

A jew is jewing. What a fucking surprise.

Their appeal to emotion with that jewish slut crying is also fucking disgusting.

This.
Except I watched him once and won't do it again. I find watching paint dry more entertaining.
It's like boogie crying about no one paying his healthcare. Fat fuck has no job and supports a nice lifestyle off of YouTube. You don't need everyone else to pay your bills, and if you do grow up and get a job.

>I'm not paying for elite Jew lawyers to defend him
That's fair. But that's what he's opting for. You don't have to donate to him, I'm not. He's probably going to be fucked hard if he loses, which would set a bad precedent for future cases like this

We need the shekels! We're so poor! What? The new house in LA we bought, the cars, and the 900 dollar drones we bought to destroy for our video? ANTISEMITE!

His content went down a 90° hill after VAPENATION. Guy's way too preachy now and acts like the YouTube police.

>He's probably going to be fucked hard if he loses, which would set a bad precedent for future cases like this
He's doing this so that other people won't try to sue him on similar grounds but he's not setting case precedent. Lawsuits on YT commentaries are far from novel. Ethan is using nukes to fight off stone throwers and begging us to pay for more weapon grade uranium.

>Makes at LEAST 2 million a year from both channels upper estimates of 5 million
>e-begs for shekels from his poor redditor bernie supporting min wage worker fans

Do jews have no shame?

>Ethan is using nukes to fight off stone throwers and begging us to pay for more weapon grade uranium.

Reminds me of Israels response to Palestine

>5 Million
More like 6 Million..am I right?

Ehhh, I don't know. Clearly, Im not a lawyer, and clearly this has gone futher than h3h3 wanted. But fuck that guy, the initial court case he wanted $4k, and to be promoted by h3h3 for 2 months. The guy is clearly abusing the legal system, and it's bullshit that someone can bring a claim and try to ruin your career like that, because it sound like the lawsuit has grown into a much bigger monetary amount

I told him to represent himself. Walk onto the stand and say "oy vey it is anadda shoa from this anti semite" and rub his hands together and then counter sue him.

He blocked me :(

You fucking liars. They did not do any begging. The first fundraiser was done as a gift by a third party.

love H3H3, cant stop this grin, i read the whole thing in his voice, well memed kek everything is beautiful

i hope he wins, and if people donate then cool for them but it did rub me off as a little bit much. OP relieved something in me

is the cocksucker suing them really using a pro bono lawyer?

how the fuck was this not dismissed as a SLAPP?

He's the definition of SJW, which is why I wonder every time I see fans of his here. He it's a tumblr land whale with pink hair if you read anything he wrote. His wife looks like John Elway, and they are money hungry Jews who would be suing everyone else had they thought of this first. I didn't even make it to vapenation, I watched the one leafy fight and decided, fuck these people who post themselves on Sup Forums endlessly. E-celeb drama makes me want to punch babies.
Fuck 'em.

Definitely, I was trying to make that comparison. It's a pretty convenient analogy.

>The guy is clearly abusing the legal system
Oh trust me, there are nuts way worse than him. Have you ever met Mr. "Sue for $2B"? Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY

>and it's bullshit that someone can bring a claim and try to ruin your career like that
Well Ethan's lawyers are currently in the process of throwing the case out at summary judgement, so it's probably not even going to go to trial. I think it's perfectly fine to be able to submit a suit against a party, it's not abuse. If your case is seen as vexatious or as harassment, it's going to be thrown out. We have a legal process for throwing the trash out. It's why our legal system works.

Imagine if you faced negligence from a company because your child lost a finger from one of their toys. Would it be fair for them to say, "You better not sue you piece of shit! You know you're abusing the system, it's your fault your child lost his finger! It's your fucking fault!" Nah, we say that's the decision for the legal system to make. We wouldn't want people going around telling others what's fair and what isn't. Anyone with a grievance should be able to submit that through the judicial process.

He does a series of videos where he makes fun of other people's videos and reacts to them.

Someone got triggered that h3h3 made fun of them and sued them for having a part of their video in h3h3's video.

Know how I know you're a try hard from plebit?

Hahaha, where did you tell him that?

Ah well, at least Ethan has that going for him. He still took the money though. But who wouldn't?

It's in summary judgement now. I think the defense is arguing that it should be thrown out because this is an obvious case of fair use. I'm not sure if they're raising an argument of SLAPP though. You can look at the docket online and reason why what you will.

>Jew Universe
>not jewniverse
blew it

boo hoo kike, we all have problems now get a real job and deal with it like everyone else

>i hate this dude so much that i watch all his videos and follow every part of his life's saga and then write about it on the internet

lmao @ your """life"""

>not hatewatching TYT

I dont think most of these ecelebs would be around if we stopped hatewatching them.
Get on our lvl pleb.

>Do jews have no shame?

hahaha he makes a whiny video to stealth beg for more money from his idiotic fan base so he can continue to not have to work a real job and make childish videos on fucking youtube, I really hope he kills himself soon

>Or you're against him and people filling bullshit copyright and DMCA take down notices.
Its been like this forever tech companies deal with this constantly

Not sure if trolling or just stupid. He has asked people NOT to start anything to raise money for them.
And laywersreally do cost a fuck ton of money. Sorry, NEET, you wrong.

>tech company
>youtuber working from home
>equivalent
hang yourself

Good point the tuber has more money

I'm saying that its pretty much the same because smaller tech companies get fucked over because of patent trolling. Its around forever and this kike is just dealing with basically the same shit. I hate this kike same with the other idiots but the entire process is the same. Even if your DMCA is not actually copyright you will still get dragged through court by someone with enough money to lose just to get you fucked.

literally jealous.

Even smaller tech companies have lawyers on retainer.
Have any of you retards ever had to actually hire a lawyer? Being sued is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a normal person.

They make $11.5K - $184.7K monthly. That's a big gap, but it's likely on the lower end.

>Have any of you retards ever had to actually hire a lawyer? Being sued is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a normal person.
Yeah, it's stressful when you don't have $2-5M a year from your channels to hire the biggest Jew lawyer in the Jewniverse.

kek holy shit my sides

I don't actually subscribe to him. Someone just spammed it to me over Steam.

Basic gestalt?

>tfw Hila used to kill palestinans with a Galil and brag about it on Facebook while in the army

Link that shit bro.

>this whole thread
why are American flags always such jew sympathizers?

Hila's family is from Libya.

The more you know.

>that jewish slut crying is also fucking disgusting.
Video?

It's in the OP, speed up a few minutes.

>$2-5M a year from your channels to hire
If you think they make that much, you are actually retarded.

Well, it is a BS copywrite claim.