youtu.be/Uh2T_iosde0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He knows what Rabbi's doin'

praised

>Josh Shapiro

I just replied to him with that pic lol

Hey rabbi watcha doing?

God bless Trump

How the fuck is an AG so daft that they don't know what that means?

It's a tactic used by many minority groups. They'd never dare to give up that victim status and will perpetuate it at any cost.

>antisemitism is antisemitic
>semitism is antisemitic

Jesus Christ, Hershel.

>SHAPIRO

This is what happens when you trust a jew.

I LOVE TRUMP

Trump is playing 4d chess with the media

There are people in the comments that are so gullible that they actually think an ethnic group or race could not possibly pull a hoax like this.....

My fingers are crossed for the mainstream media picking this up, and then Styx making a video about it. Rolling. Pls pls pls pls.

"( ( ( ((Shapiro)) ) ) ) said "

>(((Shapiro)))

He means that kikes need to FUCK OFF. He's 100% right.

send him this pic related

and this

PUNISHED TRUMP CONFIRMED

>"BREAKING" doesn't mean shit anymore.

>tfw jew think Trump won't call them out
Wait until he drops the shoah pill.

Jews are literally going to fucking kill Trump like they killed JFK

>reverse
>they cry out in pain as they strike you

Its Trumpian for "that was a false flag committed and I dont give a shit about Jewish lies"

Instead he just keeps it simple "sometimes its the reverse" which enough for people to know what he's saying but not enough for the Jewish controlled media to print a good slam headline.
>please elaborate Mr. Trump, we want words to misquote and attack you with!

>but not enough for the Jewish controlled media to print a good slam headline
>they won't create their own with the their own (((interpretations)))

Trump means this truly is the best timeline.

HRWD

kek blesses you. may trump laugh heartily at your memery

He knows what it means, he's just being a Jew.

We have the internet now as well as the beginnings of global redpilling starting to make waves. Assassinating President Trump is the absolute worst move they can make and they know it.

B E S T T I M E L I N E

>Jews are literally going to fucking kill Trump like they killed JFK

like they killed Patton too. Who, coincidentally, Trump has a very deep admiration for and has studied everything he's said and done

WHEN those Hasidic Jews beat the shit out of a nigger faggot blinded 1;) while screaming kill the Nigger faggot
And got community sevice
Mfw master race

Good point; you can't really live in New York and not hate some Jews.

Trump is studying his former life. He was born 6 months after Patton died. They look the same and have the same height too.

IVe only ever met Jews from jyc
No me gusta

Tfw we live in a world where a bunch of nobodies can have a voice and can be in the same loop as the msm jews and do stuff like
To fuck with their heads,i mean for fucks sake you on the off chance have made trump laugh,shapiro redfaced and choleric,and the AG embarassed with that tweet

Truly the best time to be alive

Seriously,it's funny just how powerful Sup Forums is,that we can get inside people's heads with little things like this

Trump to Rabbi "What activity, in truth, are you engaging in at the present?"

>wave of anti-semitic attacks

what?

What country do these people live in? Iran?

Two weeks in a row two Jewish cemeteries were vandalized, basically more than a hundred headstones knocked over in Missouri and Pennsylvania.

Coincidentally, the day after each set of vandalism there were 20+ bomb threats to Jewish centers.

Saying anything negative about jews is an attack cmon goy

>They look the same and have the same height too.
They even talk the same when giving speeches.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYjnWXFTQkM

Bomb threats were almost immediately found to be hoaxes

I would bet good money that all of these attacks are being committed by jews themselves, probably reform

Everyone understand what's going on here.

>like they killed Patton too

Pic related, Patton was in the backseat of this Cadillac when all of a sudden a 2 ton army truck slammed into them, The other 3 passengers were miraculously unscathed. Not did the driver of the army truck magically disappear forever, but ANOTHER army truck slammed into the car that was transporting him to the hospital from the crash. 9 days later he oddly died of an embolism.

One can only wonder how both drivers couldn't avoid collision, when the accident occurred in the countryside of Germany, where there was extremely little traffic, but vast, open, fields as far as the eye can see.

I heard some of the threats, voices were distorted and they think some were from overseas.

For how much cameras and security Jews usually have in their areas, there isn't even footage of from the cemeteries. I'm sure the story will disappear.

Holy fuck that woman on the left is a fat jewy meme

C-cars usually look like this after getting rammed by a 2 ton army truck.. r-right? Theres no reason to question why only 1/4 passengers were mortally wounded! im a good goy, right?

The "soldiers" who killed him in a crash also only existed on paper.

Redpill mode:
Hitler fought against Jewish communists, and America allied with Jewish communists. Patton detested this, and knew Germany was being targeted for genocide (Read: Morgenthau Plan. Henry Morgenthau was a Jew who wanted to kill all Germans).

So the American government turned a blind eye while Jews killed him.

Obligatory Patton post

>Read: Morgenthau Plan. Henry Morgenthau was a Jew who wanted to kill all Germans

sounds interesting, thanks for sharing desu.

everything you said is absolutely right too

Bonus round: (((Eisenhower))) was a good goy who not only looked the other way, but collaborated with the jews to silence him for good. He was started to redpill the masses on Jews, and America would've listened. Big nono since we just became greatest ally with commie Jews

*trumpets echo in the background* 2,000 years ago. I was here.

Kurt Eichenwald of Newsweek and Tucker Carlson fame just retweeted Maggie Haberman of the New York Times on it. This could go all the way.

They can think that he's wrong, that's their opinion, but why are they so stupid that they don't know what he meant? He obviously knows who it was. Maybe they are getting nervous and playing dumb.

Madman!

Oy fuckin' vey

Comments. Jews are flipping out.

twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/836653919220686848

how do they keep getting away with it

Shit like this gives me so much hope for our future. The fact Trump is literally obsessed with the most anti-Semitic war hero in history

>enemey

American* history

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Soviets in this quote.

Goyim what are you doing?

He actually used former SS soldiers to baby the DP's (jews) in allied-occupied Germany.

He believed we could work together with the Wermacht to conquer russia. Sadly They were technically enemies right after Germany declared war on USA

Everyone should have a copy of these. Vol 2 has the jew red pills. Just a (((coincidence))) the cover is red.

Anti-semitism is SKY ROCKETING. The more these snobby (((journalists))) try to fire people up about it, the more normies think "Gee, Jews are kind of annoying, maybe hitler was right"

I am sending that now.

kek as if it was only the Morgenthau Plan!

(((Morgenthau, Hooton, Kaufman and Kalergi Plans))) Hooton and Kalergi are becoming reality right now.

As Himmler said: Germany has either the greatest empire of time before itself or nothingness. - Nothingness then.

kek, they really really want Trump to try stop the mean internet people making jew jokes. Enough that they're attacking graveyards and calling bomb threats.

This board is so delusional

>he's referring to the Soviets

Which at least 85% of them were jews.

Cool opinion, friend.

still not white

Jews were behind communism.

This is now a Patton appreciation thread

Kalergi Plan is actually backfiring, as its forcing people to redpill. They're also not race mixing as the Jew had foreseen. It's instead creating racial tensions and restarting the engine of white nationalism, something which has been dead for decades.

To borrow a phrase from LoTR: There's still strength left in the world of Men

He knows Obama is behind it

only use sock accounts, they'll lose their shit and come after you personally.

>whatcha doing rabbi?
Nice of you to take a break from reading the Talmud to comment.

Ooga Booga white man coming for you

Checked. Patton knew.

In the name of kek this is a Patton appreciation thread

What could Trump have meant by his statement?

here's the link source
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

What did David Duke mean by this?

It's the Jews getting others to do the dirty work, not themselves going around to do it.

>OY VEY!!!
>I thought this Trump goy was good

Christ that faggot should shoot himself
Its like he's controlled opposition

He know about the rabbis and what they're doing

TRUMP KNOWS!!!

youtu.be/Uh2T_iosde0

>As Himmler said: Germany has either the greatest empire of time before itself or nothingness. - Nothingness then.

History will not forget when one of the greatest race's sacrificed its country and people to show our decedents the enemies we still face today

Yeah it's pretty fucking clear he's working with them

>What did Trump mean by this?

That he knows all about Jewish tricks.

God I cant wait for the inevitable "Judea declares war on Trump/America"

Please KEK make this happen.

I have a frog twitter account. Yeah I sent the link to the article itself. I think I'm muted for 12 hours or something.

with whom?