HAPPENING: AMAZON S3 IS DOWN, THE INTERNET IS BURNING

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/tldr/2017/2/28/14766020/amazon-s3-outage-2017-how-to-watch-it-online
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/amazon-cloud-reporting-increased-error-rates-secgov-possibly-impacted
twitter.com/awscloud
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/internet-down-imgur-medium-soundcloud-trello-offline-not-working-broken-a7604561.html
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/773320/amazon-down-web-hosting-services-not-working
aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/
norse-corp.com/
map.norsecorp.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?

pretty much the entire internet now runs on amazon, and some of their machines are down for some reason.

Shut the fuck up.

I have a few s3 instances.

They're fine. Sage.

is it time ?

Someone will replace them, calm your autism

going to need some sauce

I can get on the site but I checked for an order of mine that's on the way and that section is down.

I'm perfectly calm, buddy.

They have outages sometimes.
The downside of centralization
>theverge.com/tldr/2017/2/28/14766020/amazon-s3-outage-2017-how-to-watch-it-online

huh?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/amazon-cloud-reporting-increased-error-rates-secgov-possibly-impacted

Some context since OP didn't bother

S3 doesn't have "instances" shitlord. Anyway up on drudgereport.com. Confirmed habbening. Everything is fucked.

if the internet wouldn't work anymore, what would be your last words to your fellow Sup Forumsbros?

Nice b8 m9

Updates for those interested

twitter.com/awscloud

Benis

op is a faggot with no source

sage
a
g
e

Isitdownrightnow.com also appears to be down as a result of the outage

kek has a sense of humor

who got the genius idea of hosting servers in the Amazon forest anyway? dumb americans

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/internet-down-imgur-medium-soundcloud-trello-offline-not-working-broken-a7604561.html

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/773320/amazon-down-web-hosting-services-not-working

See you in Constantinople.
Deus Vult.

this

See you innawoods

it's only one region that's down. all my sites are running just fine

>A fucking leaf blows shit out of his ass
classic

Student worker at IT department. Canvas is down, calls back to back about not being able to connect and quizzes being due. Everyone asks for an ETA.
Thank god I don't have to man the help desk
>tfw sitting in the back watching Netflix all day

it's been nice knowing you guys :'( see you in heaven, hell, nowhere or wherever it may be

OP is a faggot

chill out, i'm downloading adobe acrobat. i'll fix this.

LOL at amazon's shitty health dashboard

S3 HAS BUCKETS faggot not instances

Which one of you 400 pounders did this?

Looks like its a big deal

I don't think there is anyone with the cash to compete, not to mention its almost impossible to convince investor to try and invest in competition because amazon is so big they'll end up hosting their shit on their servers.

it's nothing until jewtube works.

don't blame me

> mfw Sup Forums works

Path of Light

with jews you lose

"The S3 outage is due to “high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1,” according to Amazon’s AWS service health dashboard, which is where the company also says it’s working on “remediating the issue,” without initially revealing any further details.

Affected websites and services include Quora, newsletter provider Sailthru, Business Insider, Giphy, image hosting at a number of publisher websites, filesharing in Slack, and many more. Connected lightbulbs, thermostats and other IoT hardware is also being impacted, with many unable to control these devices as a result of the outage.

Less than 50%"

https:// techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/amazon-aws-s3-outage-is-breaking-things-for-a-lot-of-websites-and-apps/

:DDD

Oracle is trying, they started their bare metal cloud last year if I recall

faceit queues are down

aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/

compare this map of amazons server locations to norse-corp's live attack map

looks like china is behind this

norse-corp.com/

woops forgot link

Cease the memes of destruction

They better not fuck up my order...

>>china

So te Clintons are behind it then?

>tfw you ordered a fleshlight
>tfw it will never get here before the world collapses
>tfw you have to jerk off with your hands during apocalypse like some loser

this is bait

they bought us, Dyn, in order to help with this. If you recall, we were the sole target of the 10/20 attack (because we do Twitter's DNS and we all know what was maybe going to happen in London that day in the Ecuadorian embassy if not for internet shutdown)

THE JEW IS AFRAID THE JEW IS AFRAID

KILL THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY AND THE CLINTONS AND ALL THE SATANISTS BEFORE THEY KILL YOU ALL

its happening

Interesting that a lot of that traffic is from MICROSOFT WTF

Kikery, brought to you almost always by kikes, is the main source of all the problems in the civilizated world.

Argentina is white

No wonder I couldnt download shit off of GITHUB. Fuck the kikes

I want to fall asleep in Taylor Swift's arms

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

Wow, so dyn is part of Oracle now?

This guy. This fucking guy has to be the most annoying and utter fake as they come faggots I have ever seen.

His argument:

>Make sex joke bcus muh voice
>show clip from House
>moron.wav
>Special snowflakes eksdee
Side note: his video effects are taken by premade ready to buy assets like those old intros Call of Duty players would use. I know many of the creators of these works and its clear he pirated them.

Blow out soon, stalker.

Tinder seems to be fucked too

Fox Business News just reported that Apple's servers are down too

Yes, yes.

>Interesting that a lot of that traffic is from MICROSOFT WTF
Last time something like this happened was the day that Assange was silenced.

Off topic, but I've been having a pretty busy/joyless week. The way you phrased that gave me my first belly laugh in a while. Thanks.

Also, bump.

Wikipedia says u guys were acquired in November. That's after our fateful day in october

Guys it's only a matter of time until Sup Forums is down...
Gentlemen, prepare your hanging ropes

What are you people talking about.
>Sup Forums working
>instagram working
>Jewtube working
>jewgle working
>even amazon is working

There is absolutely nothing down

OY GEVALT

You are in Germany dude.

>tfw you went with Microsoft Azure

>nevermind
Seems that some websites like imgur and other irrelevant sites are down right now.

Jews did 9/11 Niggers

Ashburn, Viriginia where Amazons fucked up server is located, is under heavy ddosing by chinese ips

map.norsecorp.com/#/

yes well, i suppose, depending on who you talk to, part, or perhaps all of the motivation behind buying Dyn was due to our resiliency and impressive performance on that fateful day, lol.

Shits not working yo.

Fucking hell.

scamazon dot com

I hope you all have qt 3.14 gfs one day.

imagine the world without internet

the jews did this

"There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish"

only semi-related but, CometPingPong.com, who also uses AWS: wouldn't you think they'd just use the Ashburn, VA location to? But yet for some reason, they use one in Dublin, Ireland! Weird, eh?!

I surrender.

The only answer

Praise Kek, of course.

Cool, interesting insight. What positon do you hold with them?

>pretty much the entire internet now runs on amazon
How come i can still shitpost, checkmate atheists faggots.

"This guy is a kike"

Where's my mom?

S C A R E D
C
A
R
E
D

It's fucking midterms week!

See you in the Race Wars.

Internet is down for me too, I can't even post here.

Habbening cancelled. It's back. Back to work... ugh