Guardian article about Sup Forums - Monbiot thinks he understands Sup Forums

Guardian article about Sup Forums - Monbiot thinks he understands Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h4DcZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we start to imagine that nothing matters

Yes yes, women on the football team really matters and is worth fucking dying for.

t. modern liberal

Link to article

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/28/greatest-peril-screening-reality-Sup Forums-pewdiepie-nothing-matters-fascism

Dont be a shill

archive.is/h4DcZ

Yeah cause reality is so great. Working 60 hours a week to give all your money to the jew banks.

SJW's really don't have contact with reality and Guardian is a fake news.

Totally agree

>monte
>negro

>actually spelling Sup Forums correctly
slightly impressed

>we start to imagine nothing matters

So actual equality by the lefts own personal definition.

Imagine having to live your life without ever realising just how wrong you have been the entire time.

Sad

Yes, when you start calling comedians* for fascists you have definitely lost contact with reality

*whether or not you think they are funny is irrelevant

Someone MUST stop mr Sup Forums and pewdiepie

the hacker?

I guess not all montenegro posters are pure cancers

There's no stopping the internet hate machine

Racism, misogyny and fashism are jokes to me. Who would ever take those things seriously?

PewDiePie put part of a Hitler speech in his newest video. Will there be more headlines?

Since when was life ever great your born alone live alone and die alone, most people work 60 hours a fucking week to only get money taken away in taxes so that our money gets used for stupid shit get out of worn tired as fuck only to rinse and repeat.

>archive.is/h4DcZ
>“for the lulz” (Sup Forums’s word for laugh out loud)

Been here for 9 years and I still dont know whats going on.

Thank Christ they got it wrong again. God forbid hat they should ever stumble upon the awful truth of this place.

>he references a terribly written fanfic about Sup Forums
Pass

>Immersed in life online like the followers of Sup Forums or PewDiePie, we start to imagine that nothing matters – even racism, misogyny and resurgent fascism

Ahaha. Aka you get redpilled.
Yes, it doesn't matter if women think it's misogynistic to give fathers parental rights. It doesn't matter if non-Europeans think it's racist for Europeans to want Europe to remain European.
Exactly.

The way they keep mentioning Pepe in a Nazi uniform - I think they want to see some "rare" Pepes

Your liberal ideas don't matter. They never did.

They don't understand that they caused this, by calling everyone they don't like racist, sexist, bigot, etc. they made the words into jokes. Most people are so fed up with it that they are trolling them with everything they accuse people of.

It is a self fulfilling prophecy, they may learn one day

I've been to 65 countries, mainly in Asia. I've seen some shit
Still, I'm a decorated officer in the meme army ranks. I've served Kek both here, and on YouTube comment sections dropping verbal nukes on libs with pure hate in my heart. Tell me I haven't lived? I'll tell you to suck the mud of the brahmaputra from my shoes like the amoeba you are

An upside of articles like this (disclaimer: I've only read the title) is that when I come across material by this author I now have a ballpark idea of how much credibility to assign him.

:/

Is it so bad if articles about Sup Forums get high traffic?

It makes Sup Forums more well known, and it spreads Sup Forums's influence; and perhaps more people will come here.
The quality of the board drops, no doubt, when lots of new people come and post; particularly if they are young. But that is the price Sup Forums must pay for having influence on the world. And influencing young people is a very good thing indeed.

What pisses me off about this shit is it's so MELODRAMATIC, LIKE JESUS CHRIST IF YOU GO ON Sup Forums ONCE THE HOLOCAUST WILL HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEEL GUILTY WHEN YOU LAUGH AT RACIST SHIT,
buzzkill/10

Maybe monbiot and liberals in general are losing touch in reality.

>Indigenous rights
Monbiot has been associated with the cause of indigenous rights, and has sought to denounce threats to tribal people, at the face of corporate interests.[66][67] He contributed to the 2009 book We Are One: A Celebration of Tribal Peoples,[68] which explores the culture of peoples around the world, portraying both its diversity and the threats it faces.

I wonder if he supports the rights and preservation of indigenous Europeans? Hmmm...

This
Apparently I'm a racist nazi now? Well alright then, nigger

Literally every Nigger comedian jokes about racism and misogyny and now that PewDiePie does it, it's over the line.

Monbiot writes some good stuff. In a Guardian universe of childish bitches bitching about whatever they possibly can, Monbiot's articles are normally comparatively interesting.

I don't want to give them traffic or money. This place is already well known.

>Its millions of members helped to put Donald Trump on the throne.
WE DID IT

>It makes Sup Forums more well known,

RULE NUMBER ONE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG. DO NOT TALK ABOUT Sup Forums

>/sperging/

I'm so happy the baby boomers get to live long enough to see all their sacred cows slain.

You have to be here at least 6 months to understand how Sup Forums works.

>We lost contact with reality

I love how they actually believe that we are all just a bunch of basement dwelling, sexually frustrated, jobless, neckbeards.

Whatever, makes them feel better, I guess. It is generally not good to "misundrestimate" your enemy as W. might say.

b is a shell of itself mane, its all trannies, rate, muh dick, ylyl, furries, and chicks. Original btards moved to other boards and sites.

I genuinely forget that Sup Forums exists. I tend to think of Sup Forums as being the Sup Forums-defining board to be honest. Though maybe that's just because it's the one I browse most. Fucking amazes me that people browse Sup Forums. I guess the normal pattern is spending a few years there then spreading out to other boards.

>imagine that nothing matters
but nothing does matter
the western world has been doomed since the late 60s/early 70s.

Sociopathic freaks.
I'm going to find whatever the fuck I want funny, and I'm going to do so until the end of time or until you show your true Borg colors and try to violently off me.
Drown in a lake you deranged collectivist fleshbags.

you know those people like to project their own flaws on others

please tweet this to the author with that sentence

>We can't have sexually frustrated small dicked losers like John Cleese normalising nazisim and making jokes out of everything.

Were there ever newspaper stories like this in the 70s?

I believe to recall that you need a year of basic training on Sup Forums first.

Yes the crocodile tears of liberals is the only thing that matters

If something isnt done aoubt him Poods will rule the world soon with an iron fist!

The fuck pays to look at uggos? I can go outside and see them for free

I love that their only strategy is namecalling. I can criticize Monbiot without calling him crazy, delusional, or stupid.

He doesn't know that everything on Sup Forums is satire

They'll get traffic from Chinese botnets if they need to lol

>the followers of Sup Forums
That damn hacker

>he thinks things matter

What an idiot

>understanding the gestalt
>without being part of it

Let them come. The redpilled path to righteousness is a long one.

Pot, meet kettle.

>satire
haha yea...

including your post?

The fucking The Guardian says that we are losing the contact with reality, the fucking The Guardian, guys.

Followers REEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off normie scum its posters

>the western world has been doomed since the late 60s/early 70s.

Exactly. What exact values are people holding onto anymore? The family unit has been destroyed, God has left the hearts of many of the population. One of the biggest issues is which bathroom a fucking man in a dress should use, why shouldn't I take everything as a joke under the premise that nothing matters?

Burn it all so we can rebuild it properly.

>viewing uncensored version of reality is somehow construed as screening oneself from it.

Pray at the temple of THE DOLLAR!

>let's call our opponents autistic virgins again
>that worked out so well before
Will they ever learn?

Ever since #OscarsSoWhite made headlines, they've been throwing nominations and awards at black people.
>And the Oscar goes to...La La Land!
>JK it's really Moonlight.

> name drops Gamergate

> rise of fascism

> the Ghostbusters Gorilla "brutally harassed

Does this asshole even think or is his brain just a pile of buzzwords?

>The shrinking of our contact with the tangible world has taken place at a speed to which we struggle to adapt, with consequences we cannot yet grasp. The outdoor childhoods – urban or rural – that people of my age enjoyed are seen by our children in the same light as extinct mastodons and public hangings: exotic, frightening and impossibly distant.
"Kids these days... baka". I'm almost completely convinced that if I were to sit down with this guy and carefully explain to him why he's so out of touch with the world, he'd disregard any single point I could make out of sheer libtard arrogance. I've known a fair share of people like him.

Don't worry, Sup Forums they are on their way out and they know it.

daily reminder that the pewdiepie poster with the gb flag is pewdiepie himself

This, we call eachother autistic virgins everyday

What is it about journalists where some are able to survive the harshest of war and disaster conditions to get the breaking news, while others can't even lurk on Sup Forums for a few months to figure out how a board on a Taiwanese basket weaving BBS?

That is sad they actually believe that. Sup Forums memeing about being the new CIA is one thing, journalists believing the same is frankly pathetic.

Yellow journalism indeed. Eventually they will run out of things to blame and will have to accept they lost because they're on the wrong side of history.

>*how a board on a Taiwanese basket weaving BBS works

Remember, guys, we are losing the contact with reality, not like these guys who work in The Guardian.

The thing is, this will eventually hurt them. Investors and advertisers won't like that shit. Just have to wait.

>Can't comment on the news article

Damn its a shame, I really needed to respond with Navy seal pasta

OP doesn't understand Sup Forums

It was always a joke intended to be a platform for refining your trolling prowess. If you drank the koolaid and aligned yourself with the wave of forever-virgin basement dwelling misogynists and confederate flag flying retireries that have nothing better to do than monopolize the bulk of the posts here with evidence of their poor analytical skills and non-existent education -- then in the words of Sup Forums: You've been cucked.

You are on fire today, Spain.

Hellfire raining down from the sky should be our only response

But who is this mysterious Sup Forums?

>the proponents of nothing matters just live it all are now against living it all because something matters after all

just letting you know that you're a faggot for believing that popularity is a good thing

Why is it that the left almost always uses what's actually wrong with them, as an attack accusation against the right?
They do it so often.

Legacy media. Stop reading/watching/listening LM!

A great haxor :DDD

>call everything racist
>call everything misogynist
>call everything fascist
"WHY DON'T PEOPLE TAKE CLAIMS OF RACISM, MISOGYNY AND FASCISM SERIOUSLY ANYMORE?"

He's a big meanie head