now but now its Istanbul, not Constantinople

no the city belongs to the true empire of byzantine

you fucked up eternal anglo
you fucked up
shut up
you fucked up
Just
shut up

lol you wanna fight ill fucking kill you fuck motherfucker asshole pussy british fuck

FUCKING OTTOMANS REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off.

It was yours to give to the Greeks after World War 1, but you being the eternal anglo, ofc you did not.

not to you brit though, you are descendant of those who sacked constantinople in 1204
we will take it back and it will be capital of our pan-slavic empire

REEEEE I WILL KILL YOU TURKROACH

GIB CONSTANTINOPLE

t.achmed

>Reclaim Constantinople
>Hand it over to the roaches, no questions asked

I swear, everything GB has done before the 1980's has been rooted in absolute stupidity.

Από του Ολύμπου τη γρανιτένια όψη
μέχρι της Κύπρου τη σkλαβωμένη γη.
Απ' τη μεγάλη του ονείρου μας την Πόλη
ως τη Χειμάρρα, που είναι Ελληνιkή!

Kek.
Might makes right, don't ever forget it.

When Europeans stop caring about taking Constantinople back is when White start becoming cucks.

If you wouldn't have act like Jews, Russia would have conquer Constantinople by now.

Now, you even open your doors to Turks, probably descendents of rapist of Europeans.

You can't go back to Constantinople.
Now it's Istanbul not Constantinople.
Why did Constantinople get the works?

>occupy constantinople after world war I, destroying ottoman empire
>fulfill the 500 year old dreams of Christendom that thousands of your brothers have died for from Vienna to Athens.
>give it back lol we can't risk the Russians getting it

FUCKING ANGLO SCUM WITH THEIR BEADY EYES

youtube.com/watch?v=acl2PzYqTIo

do you enjoy sucking jewish dick?

Constantinople belongs to Greece.

try to take it faggot

I am in Istanbul right now just came home from Taksim. Yes, it is a beautiful city I am here since I was born and I can't get bored of this city. I traveled Europe cities too but this city, It is too lively and colorful. I can understand that you peasants want to claim this heaven

i dare you

That's nobody's business but the Turks!

They did you fucking shitskin retard

And pray tell, what do you have to show for yourself with these victories, sandnigger?

The answer is nothing.

lol based roach triggering fat white NEETs shouting MUH DOUS VELT or whatever that is

/thread theme

delet

too bad they gave it back

no second chance for you

now post the ones where muslims got their shit pushed in by every european army since napoleon

Why are your people so easily conquered? Genuinely curious.

lol stupid muslim can't build shit, literally parasites. Pack of thieves, soon to be erased

>1918-1923
KEK.

Damn, that angle makes it look like an Alligators snout !

>canada

remind me of the wars you had without the help of america ? oh yeah , none...

fucking chink colony you are such a pathetic looser

Dont get involved anything related with Turkey disgusting ar*b. If Istanbul wasnt a Turkish city it would have conquered by Christians.

self hating arab

>muh holy clay

proof christcucks are detrimental to the progression of humanity. Larping crusader faggots are no better than fedora with their katanas.

They literally created your country though lol

You're not even white lol

>butthurt mudslimes

Why are shitskins so bad at fighting?

son of my sem ;)

Roach trying to act useful

World War I you fucking inbred illiterate Qu'ran reading retard we fought in the trenches for years distinguishing ourselves as the BEF's most deadly fighting force while the US were sitting on their asses.

He's right though... Canada is pretty irrelevant in war compare to Arabic countries. They will rekt you in the ass.

HAHAHAHA fucking roach you are not even a muslim , you fucking worship your bastard ataturk , you are a literal roach , let whitey take constaninople faggot , you dont deserve it , time will come soon and all turks will be killed in the streets

well that muslim brotherhood lasted long, KEK cheers Euros :)

lmao JTF2 has been killing arabs at a far more efficient rate than you argentinian failures could ever even contemplate. go try and take the falklands and get BTFO again you unemployed shitskin.

>you are not even a muslim
Thanks man, you are giving compliment.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo

>HAHAHAHA fucking roach you are not even a muslim
that is quite the insult you got there

yes im not white , thankfully

now spread your buttcheeks to achmed
>Al andalus
lol fag , your mother is my personal sex slave
>leaf education

usa joined ww1 you fucking autistic child

also you are being proud of killing other whites , becareful chink

Keep calm, he's a falseflagger jew, he's been posting here for a year now, he's one of the primary reason behind the creation of 'turkroach' meme

Constantinople rightly belongs to the United States. Fight me for it, faggot.

>now spread your buttcheeks to achmed
careful you still need to hide your faggotry, you are not in an EU country yet.

The "holy city" is not so holy now since it's populated by 13 million muslims and Hagia Sophia has been destroyed. Who would want that shithole back?

>The bells, altar, iconostasis, and sacrificial vessels and other relics were destroyed and the mosaics depicting Jesus, his Mother Mary, Christian saints and angels were also destroyed or plastered over. Islamic features—such as the mihrab, minbar, and four minarets—were added.

they joined in 1917 faggot after the Canadians had already proved their mettle at Ypres and the Somme. Joining after the war was already won for one final offensive when the German army was being manned by old men and children isn't that impressive.

Oh come the fuck on man, Canada if going alone will lose a war against fucking Somaliland

Why you cowards form an alliance against us and get raped?

take it back and rebuild it for the honor of the Emperor Justinian. where are you from in Hellas, αδελφός?

Why are people still asshurt about Constantinople? It was literally conquered in war, get over it. It's the same thing as Mexifats crying about their old territory being lost to the USA.

Rite of conquest bitches.

We will rebuild all that was lost with the bones of 13 million muslims.

>Muh empire that wasn't even mine

>byzantine
no such thing

it was always constantinople

and never istanbul

>being Canadian
>not posting the original (A classic work of Canadian art)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

There is literally no difference between Greeks and Turks. Both look the same time and both are a lazy, obnoxious group of people.

>ficki ficki, your mother blah blah

enjoy the nukes, see if you can throw rocks at them when they come fucking sandfiddler

to OP : So did you start glancing at göbekli tepe or are you still stuck in the mosque?

why would we invade somalia there's nothing of value there? JTF2 is one of the most feared special ops units in the world by the way.

>rebuild it

And make Germany pay for it ? Greece sure as hell don't have the funds

lol

no the city belongs to the holy and righteous latin empire

Turks should pay reps for 500 years of occupation and slavery

Admittedly though the They Might be Giants version is the best.

Fuck off sub-human wannabe turk. Stop bragging about our wars like yours.Also who wants to believe in a Pedo Prophet's religion anyways?

Agreeed

>to OP
My bad, I meant roach

I swear if i could i would go on crusades and fight for Constantinople. You filthy muslim scums i hate you so much. There will come a day when we will have our holy city back!!!

I will fucking kill you

When was the last time Canada fight a war alone against a world power? Never? Good, then shut the fuck up, kid.

Az önce benim hakkımda ne dedin, seni küçük orospu? Haberin olsun diye söylüyorum, Navy Seals okulunu birincilikle bitirdim, ve Al-Quaeda üzerine gizli akınlarda bulundum, ve üç yüzü aşkın onaylanmış leşim var. Gorilla taktiğinde eğitildim ve Amerika ordusundaki en iyi sniper'ım. Sen benim için bir hedeften başka bir şey değilsin. Seni bu dünyada daha önce eşi benzeri görülmemiş bir şekilde silip atıcam, buraya yazıyorum. İnternette hakkımda böyle şeyler söyleyip yanına kalacağını mı sanıyorsun? Tekrar düşün amına koduğum. Konuştuğumuz esnada amerikanın her tarafından gizli ajan ağımla iletişim halindeyim ve IP'in şu an izleniyor, siktiğimin fırtınasına hazırlansan iyi olur, solucan. Senin o yaşam dediğin acınası şeyi silip atacak olan fırtına. Çocuk, öldün sen amına koyayım. Her yerde, her zamanda olabilirim ve seni yedi yüzün üzerinde farklı şekilde öldürebilirim, bu sadece çıplak ellerimi kullanarak. Sadece silahsız çarpışmada da eğitimli değilim, ayrıca Birleşmiş Devletler Marine Gücünün tüm cephanesine de erişimim var ve bunu senin acınası o götünü kıtadan silmek için sonuna kadar kullanıcam, küçük bok. Eğer senin o "akıllı" yorumunun üzerine nasıl bir cehennem çöktüreceğini bilseydin, belki de dilini tutardın. Ama tutamadın, tutmadın ve şimdi cezasını çekiyorsun, siktiğimin gerizekalısı. Üstüne kıyamet gibi sıçıcam ve bokun içinde boğulacaksın. Çocuk, sen öldün amına koyim.

REMOVE

>Constantinople
It's Byzantium you plebian Anglo boy lover

I would gladly give it to USA. We could even rename it Trumptinople.

Thessaloniki
>muh crusades
The fourth crusade destroyed the byzantine empire. Turks just finished the job

Keep dreaming faggot
(i hate muslims too btw)

Its original name is literally Byzantium
Fuck I hate you crusadercucks
Don't even fucking know history properly

Okay, but first you have to show me where it is on the map. Is it next to Dad? Or by the boot place?

>The bells, altar, iconostasis, and sacrificial vessels and other relics were destroyed and the mosaics depicting Jesus, his Mother Mary, Christian saints and angels were also destroyed or plastered over.
?? they are all uncovered. you can visit the museum any time you want.
>you are not even a muslim
thanks for compliment :))))

put down the mug of maple cider, tell mum to make a fresh batch of chicken tendies and go get'em tiger...

Now that, is a truly disgusting statement

>Le Holy City meme
You Christcucks are fucking disgusting
You should want it back specifically because it is one of our oldest lands and was the house of all ancient world knowledge after the empire split up.
God damn sandnigger religion my ass, it's a fucking symbol for our origins not your goddamn Jew obsession
Cease and desist

In your dreams cuck, also it's istanbul

It's just a carpet close to Bulgaria

Oh, so it's in Africa?

>posts a crocodile

nigger detected

If there ever is a time that I was given the opprotunity to retake Constantinople, I would in a heartbeat