I can't do it anymore, Sup Forums. I'm resigning from the alt right

I can't do it anymore, Sup Forums. I'm resigning from the alt right.
If being alt right means I gotta pretend that well-done steak with ketchup is good and pewdiepie is the funniest youtuber, then fuck it, I'm out.

>taking this board seriously
no wonder you're in a fucking dilemma

This is a worthless board on a worthless website full of trolls, autists, and shitposters. Calm your USI

I might have been able to overlook the well done part but there's literally no excuse for the ketchup.

Those things are not a part of the alt right. I think you're just a retarded person.

Bye traitor

>not taking this board seriously
He fell for it, classic

If you think the alt right is about ketchup on steak and pewdiepie then you're doing everyone a favor by leaving.

Try reddit, it may be more up your alley.

Your entire political philosophy is as morally significant as your feelings about the taste of food.
PLEASE kill yourself.
PLEASE. For the LOVE of GOD.

that man is ironically probably also a nu-male cuck but he is right, it is actually summed up by americans themselves. the fact that the country that is best known for fast food makes such a big deal over steak really tells you everything you need to know. amerifats make even more noise about steak than the french do. people are actually given respect in clapistan for being able to cook a lump of meat without cremating it, which is absolutely hilarious.

>but there's literally no excuse for the ketchup
>put ketchup on a burger
>put ketchup on a steak
>both are from the same animal

this guy knows as much about being a great chef as the LIGHTNING BOLT kid knows about being fucking Gandalf.

>put ketchup on tater tots
>put ketchup on mashed/baked potatoes

hurrdurr but dey's da same organism

When I began to have interest in the alt right, back when the term was coined years ago, it wasn't about petty shit like this.

It's pretty much all trolling now. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks guy.s

Im going to try it now, thanks user

>how dare someone enjoy food their own way, wahhhhh
>how dare you enjoy politically incorrect humor, wahhhhhh

Yup you belong on rebbit or some other lefty shill forum. Btw, we're not even alt right, it was a label given by Shillary and Dick Spencer. Look at me, we're centrists now. Get used to it.

Do you like pineapple on your pizza as well?

What, those aren't any criterias.

I do enjoy politically incorrect humor. Pewdiepie isn't funny though.

>Click here

fuck off you pussy, well done steak with ketcup is amazing, here's a pic of my lunch from today.

I eat my steak how I want, if you have a problem with that come suck my dick