Patriot Peer = honeypot?

what do you think about this? but they got banned on kickstarter

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaYTzB_7_wo
kekstarter.patriot-peer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has potential, but is not very well understood yet.

Lol, Sup Forums and Sup Forums working together. Sup Forums really went down hill after they got rid of desktop threads. Makes me sad. You wouldn't have gab, tox, appchan, or patriot peer without desktop threads. Now nothing will be coming out of Sup Forums again.

Could be a honeypot, it is run by identitarians, which is has some ex-neonazis - among these movements there is a high density of gov. agents (at least here in germoney).

But I do not think that you would get jailed by running this app.

I like the logo

I don't think it would even be efficient for the German and Austrian governments to use an app like this for data gathering, as involved as they already are in facebook and the likes.
Seeing as the app is set up to provide considerable benefit to patriots wanting to organize peacefully and nonviolently, they would be shooting themselves massively in the foot, giving them a powerful networking tool while only getting information in return, that they should theoretically already have.
If they don't have this information already, then they're too inept in any case to do anything.
I wouldn't worry about that.
Anything that could get you into jail is a bannable offense anyway on this platform.

Sounds great desu

datamining trap

>datamining

Don't be naive. If the government or any intelligence agency wants your data, they already have it.

The idea is naive. The reason the majority is silent, is persecution. Anything differing views from moral relativism and neo-Marxism is tantamount to heresy in the cities.

Downloading that app would be putting a target on your back. It's not just the government you have to worry about, but also crazy leftists and character assassination (if it happens to be the case that you're not a loser and actually have something to lose).

Yes, and the app aims to alleviate these issues.

>implying only government wants your data

this

That alleviates neither. Don't you understand how those things work?

>Leftists download this
>Try and get a meetup
>Dox the idiots who fall for this

I think I really don't get your point.
The system is designed to minimize exposure to harmful actors while boosting morale in previously not engaged/silent patriots through making them see each other, making the feel less alone with their opinions, and giving them an option to engage in low intensity/low risk activism.

FUCK OFF SAELLNER

I'll explain.

>people literally get pulled out of their cars and beaten up for being white and supposedly a Trump voter
What do you think is going to happen when you're stepping out of a bar alone at 4am? Or when you're at the train station alone around midnight? Believe me, it's the degenerates that are looking you up (to fuck you up), not the fellow patriots.

>character assassination
Leftists live and die for the chance to get someone fired over anything trivial that opposes their worldview. But they're not completely retarded, they min-max like everyone else, so why not just look the people with the most to lose and start cyber stalking/looking for shit to call ray-cism and fake an outrage to get them fired? Without the app, it's immensely inefficient to look up for targets.

Lastly, BLM and the likes are literally willing to kill you for your views, why would you risk it, I mean, we're already winning.

Literally none of that is going to happen.
The radar function is far too gimped to find anyone with it.
It is designed to ONLY show the silent majority, that they are in fact not alone out there in our atomized urban society.
Your scenarios requires features to work out that the app literally does not have.
All it does it give confidence to unactivated forces, that cannot engage in more orthodox forms of activism and give them points for it.

Not by the app, but in getting in contact with "patriots", which could be agents in disguise. Always got a weird vibe towards these cycles (neither negative nor positive).

My feelings towards IBsters are mixed, but I like their company way better than antifas.

Met a high tier Berlin (think chief publicist at taz for several years) leftist last weekend on the train and he hated IBsters.

"AHHH DIESE RECHTSEXTREMEN".

This is true, but one get baited into physical action that creates a legal case.

>Be an Antifa group
>Lynch racists easily with their app

Wow sounds great actually :^)

>The radar function is far too gimped to find anyone with it
If you can connect and/or meet up with it, it's not too gimped. And I think it's obvious you don't know how GPS works.

>Your scenarios requires features to work out that the app literally does not have.
See above. Also, if it doesn't show that functionality, there is no way to know it doesn't have it.

>All it does it give confidence to unactivated forces, that cannot engage in more orthodox forms of activism and give them points for it.
You're basically just telling us you're technologically illiterate. Here's something for you to ponder about: statistically speaking, a phone call's metadata gives you more information that the content of the call.

Just uploaded. Funding and progress update.
Creators address questions to the application
youtube.com/watch?v=FaYTzB_7_wo

The common advice here is: Don't do anything stupid.
The agents are very real, and they want you to commit crimes in the name of your people.
At the very least, they want you to look like an inbred retard, that nobody wants to associate with.
This climate is toxic to well kempt and well read middle class people people with a job, who are directly threatened by globalism and mass migration.
But these are the exact people we want to save and these are the people that we need to activate right now in a relatively short timeframe.
These, and the Generation Z that is in schools now, more often than not massively outnumbered by shitskins, educated by cucked teachers.

These groups have nothing to fear from state agents, since they just don't do anything the agents want them to.

>ANTIFA fag tries to fuck up what looks like one PP
>Lol it was really a group of them with stealth mode on, fag gets his ass kicked

Fuck this man is the most perfect representation of autism I have ever seen
Unironically want to peer this guy

>banned on kickstarter

We need a new crowd funding site that won't take any project down unless it is illegal.

It can be used to ambush antifa.

Is there a way we can still support this guy even though its banned on kickstarter?

Good fucking riddance. I hope that shitty board gets axed along with Sup Forums and /qa/

kekstarter.patriot-peer.com/

You can not meet up by just walking up to a green dot on the fucking map as an ordinary user of the map.

>Also, if it doesn't show that functionality, there is no way to know it doesn't have it.
Jesus fucking christ, are you literally assuming that anyone would spend large amounts of money to make an app, promote it, just to harass people?
That's the most retarded shit I heard all day.

>statistically speaking, a phone call's metadata gives you more information that the content of the call.
Yes, and? What does it have to do with the app?
If you you have a point, make it properly, not just say "lol ur 2dum" and run away when asked to explain.

Next time when explaining an attack scenario, you should mention that you specifically assume the attack requires more than just user level access to the app.
Because nothing you said hinted at that.
>It's not just the government you have to worry about, but also crazy leftists and character assassination
Literally not going to happen, as they do not have this goddamn metadata.

You're basically just telling us you're too retarded to properly make your goddamn point AS you are bringing it up.
Good job!

The woman on the video is margot on Twitter, isn't she?

This convinces me, I know how it is to raise up among a high percentage of shitskins. What is the timeframe? Until 2021?

>You can not meet up by just walking up to a green dot on the fucking map as an ordinary user of the map.
u wot m8

>Jesus fucking christ, are you literally assuming that anyone would spend large amounts of money to make an app, promote it, just to harass people?
I don't even. Not all features are intentional.

>If you you have a point, make it properly, not just say "lol ur 2dum" and run away when asked to explain.
This is the technologically illiterate's go to response to criticism:
>pls spoon-feed me on this issue
Kill yourself. Seriously, don't reproduce, you're fucking cancer to humanity. The absolute trivial scenario that a retard could figure out is spotting a user in the same place multiple times thus confirming his identity.

>Literally not going to happen, as they do not have this goddamn metadata.
>because no software bugs/exploits/leaks have ever existed
Confirmed for shill.

>You're basically just telling us you're too retarded to properly make your goddamn point AS you are bringing it up.
One of us works in the industry, the other is a shariablue plant.

Anyone reading this, it's up to you. I'm out.