TWO FUCKING LEAFS

TWO FUCKING LEAFS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3049735/Starvation-diet-reverse-type-2-diabetes-dramatic-weight-loss-lower-blood-sugar-levels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>son weighs 37 pounds at his death
>both parents look like they weigh 300 pounds

Maybe they misunderstood this advice

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3049735/Starvation-diet-reverse-type-2-diabetes-dramatic-weight-loss-lower-blood-sugar-levels.html

But why tho

They fucked each other without condoms, they gave birth to him, they raised him for 15 years, and then just decided "AH FUCK IT WE ARE GONNA STARVE HIM TO DEATH LOL"? This sounds irrational is fuck to me, but humans are mostly irrational i guess.

It wasn't a momentary decision. It was going on for years.
The fact that they starved him for years when they clearly have food means they're just torture loving psychopaths.

poor little leaf

F

Yeah that is why i hate edgy teens pretending to be sociopaths/psychopaths.

Because they look nothing like in popular media.

IRL they look like picrelated

And instead of doing cool edgy things they simply starve their children to death

Jesus. The poor kid's face breaks my heart. So fucking sad.

>leaf

Sounds and looks Romanian.

>social services took the kid for a year
>gave him back

if you have to remove a child from their parents at any point, i can't see a situation in which it's a good idea to return the child to them

But are they rural and suburban retards?

>Roll out!

>tfw you are fat with your fat wife and you have a kid and you feed him a fat diet like you and your fat wife eat but then he gets diabetes instead of just getting fat but then a psychopathic part of your mind tells you to let him starve because paying for insulin would mean less money to buy food with so you let your kid starve to death while excusing yourself by playing the religion card

Delet this

This is too sad

Am I the only one who think those names sounds romanian?

They really must be romanians, Canadians dont go to church

Nah those are Romanians.

That photo of him his brutal, look at his eyes. You get those empty eyes after years of abuse, this kid likely knew nothing but suffering since the moment he was born.

Fuck this world.

Romanian Names, so glad that Im Magyar

>find out that your son is genetic waste
>let him starve to death and kill him instead of allowing him to grow up and pollute the gene poll with his shit-tier genetic code

Literally dindu nuffin wrong

nah, they are romanians, in our defense however they are some protestant sect not orthodox

Not really "leafs". It's Albertans, which are the cultural spawn of white trash from North and South Dakota.

Poor Canada, so desperate for people that it accepts American, British and French white trash.

Now, it'll take African and Indian shit in its attempt to legitimize itself.

Jesus christ dude....It's a fucking grow up faggot ass leaf.

I dont mind making fun of most stuff, but making fun of kids who grew up abused his pretty fucking nasty even in my terms

some one please make a leaf memeball post about this

White Americans are worse

I'm fucking livid.

The red things on her face also suggest she's not all right.