What do India, Pizzagate, Stocks, Medical Marijuana, Film, and Broken websites have in common?

Warning, I found this information and feel obligated to share it.

The following information is extremely incriminating, be careful because people have died for leaking these sorts of trails:

risingindiausa.com/

What do India, pizza, politics, medical marijuana, poorly made websites, a huge stock forum website, and films have in common? Exactly.

twitter.com/risingindiausa

RSII is their stock symbol, they purportedly are laundering money for drug and sex trafficking services using a virtually undetectable network of transactions and business practices.

investorshub.advfn.com/Rising-India-Inc-RSII-15392/

oracledispatch.com/2017/02/27/rising-india-inc-otcmktsrsii-explodes-onto-cannabis-scene/

otcdynamics.com/rsii-rising-india-inc-promotional-campaign-starting-nov-12-2014-632-pm-cst/

The rabbit hole is deep. #staywoke #pizzagate

#anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/Rising-India-Inc-RSII-15392/?NextStart=51
ospreythemovie.com/about.html
newscientist.com/article/mg23331144-400-you-are-what-you-eat-old-food-shortens-lifespan-in-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=g8jzFjZOhkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a hint on /lgbt/ in three minutes.

what do films have to do with this?

research their history
investorshub.advfn.com/Rising-India-Inc-RSII-15392/?NextStart=51

sage, /nupol/ faggot

erratas

Speaking of India. There is A current CEO of a large grocery store chain (which is actually a real estate scheme) who was director of investor relations, donated to ___, registered to vote in broward county but who's corp and residence is in john moccasins home state of Arizona .

wow a penny stock pump and dump

Spez: director of investor relations for ENRON

>Autist make a meme: short
>Autistic notice gain: long

Bump for traction

Ask yourself why cultural appropriation was never a concern before the #pizzagate scandal

Jews!

Bump

Good going, guys.

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

WE

You are not welcome. Go away.

Stop de-legitimizing pizzagate with your bullshit. Stick to the facts: emails and association with convicted pedophiles.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. It has been extensively discussed in the media and discredited by a wide array of sources across the political spectrum, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department and determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired three shots in the restaurant with an AR-15-style rifle, striking walls, a desk, and a door. Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.
Welch told police he had "read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there". In an interview with The New York Times, Welch said that he regretted how he handled the situation but did not dismiss the conspiracy theory, and rejected the description of it as "fake news". On December 13, 2016, Welch was charged with one count of "interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense" (a federal crime). According to court documents, Welch attempted to recruit friends three days before the attack by urging them to watch a YouTube video about the conspiracy. He's charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, each charge carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

You cannot escape the angelic purifying fire

da welch's are low level pawns in this GAME

>You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Wasn't proved that Welch was a hired actor or some shit like that?

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

>being a shillbot faggot
KYS

Pizza planet truck in every Pixar film. Really gets your marbles marinating.

anti-sage here, this user with ID: dyFH6Yfk is a major faggot, sad.

It no coincidence that he hit some kid with his car in October. My best guess is someone contacted him and told him "you do this shooting stunt, we make it go away"

fake news was a thing way before pizzapartygate. Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Pizza parties?

Sorry your shorting of RSII isn't going well, but trying to sick the pizzagate crowd onto them isn't going to get you out of your hole.

Just grab some stocks long while there's still time.

we need to trust the media, especially CNN, the District of Columbia Police Department, Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News.

snopes is SO reputable. a site founded to debunk rumors could NEVER be used to spread misinformation and distort reality in order to protect high level criminals. these high level criminals could NEVER influence something as pure and true as snopes

shilling is real boys

archive everything on this pedophiles

oy vey, good goys listen to our media

YES! OP I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU'VE GIVEN MY MISSING LINK!

Go to Texas Secretary of State Corporations website and search for T&C Solutions LLC (established 9/16/01).

Follow that rabbit hole by searching Syed Ahmed.

- Reshme Italiana
- Bunch of fake assumed name applications to present an alleged furniture importer as multiple IT, defense, telecom and energy consulting companies.

- Look for Osprey Movie, LLC (or Osprey, Consegna Technologies, Digital Republic Entertainment, and Segnatek under the assumed names.

- It will lead you here: ospreythemovie.com/about.html

- Google Roland Carnaby Houston death. Carnaby was a CIA spook...possibly domestic CIA NOC (non-official cover, aka illegal, aka the CIA disavows itself if you if caught or killed).

Syed Ahmed also goes by Syed Afser and a bunch of the other names listed on corporate filings. I have been researching this for MONTHS and you just gave me the missing piece!

On the Reshme Italiana filing, one of the LLC members has an address in Chennai, India. Search the address in Wikileaks and you will see it pop up in the Sony Pictures emails.

Syed Ahmed / Reshma Syed / Syed Ahmed is tied to no less than 15 textbook front companies for money laundering, the websites are all bogus, they all claim to consult for the same industries I mentioned above, and they all are run out of an apartment in Houston, with accounting being done by a shady one man outlet in Houston and a few other new "consulting companies" now represented by Atty Ronald G. Roy

Wrong.

Take your meds. LMAO at people with mental problems. Please do go on it should be amusing as hell.

>Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory
It wasn´t debunked it was strawmaned

Are you a bad troll or a worse shill?

It's hard to tell anymore.

I just love how you larping autistic man children harp on this lie fabricated by crazy right wingers. You people revel in the fact that you ruined the livelihood of an innocent businessman. You spouted false allegations about his pizza place having a basement when their wasn't one. Why go through all this trouble? What do you kids have to gain from this? Just let it be. That video that worldcorpo released is fake video used to attract traffic to the site. The man in the video doesn't even sound like Podesta. Why are you people trying to ruin a good thing?

>Why are you people trying to ruin a good thing?
Human trafficking is evil.

no arrests
no investigations
debunked
innocent peoples lives are being put in danger
literally can't even comprehend people that think there is anything to pizzagation

The occultists were right! So were we! They DO eat kids holy shit

newscientist.com/article/mg23331144-400-you-are-what-you-eat-old-food-shortens-lifespan-in-animals/

This is my next project, Skippy.

Get comfortable shills, I'm gonna pound that ass all year long :)

t oldfag

Wrong.

I just came across this
youtube.com/watch?v=g8jzFjZOhkc

Friendly reminder that the FBI is on our side, and the shills are performing High Treason by working for China.

will you delete this role playing thread, this is more fake news, just check snopes and wiki

I wanna tear that ass up user, lets meet ;)

so fake more larps

>LARPing
>he doesn't yet realize that we're Trump's secret police

this one is for redditfags everywhere.

bump

fake gravestone obviously photoshopped and you couldn't handle this boi pucci there is nothing real about child trafficking or pizza parties or shipping kids in containers or weird skippy videos all a ruse

KYS

WOAH, THE METRO POLICE SAY IT'S NOT REAL! WE BETTER BELIEVE THEM!

YOU EVEN POSTED AN EPIC MEME PICTURE!

not an argument

Keep sucking your jewish masters cock, fuckboi

PROOF THAT PIZZAGATE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.

You /poltards/ just got BTFO!

I know you love (You)'s. That's how your jewish/chinese masters treat. Open wide and close your eyes

8======D

>what is a strawman

SEE THIS

Former pizzagater here, not gonna lie this is compelling.

Also, eminem = eats babies maybe? You can see it in his eyes, in the way he looks at the camera, that he eats babies. Smoking gun.

I still know you who are without the trip ;)

FAKE

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>strawman
Wikipedia > random /poltards/

They actually site their work with reputable sources. It's not just some random person spreading fake news on the internet.

You just got BTFO again! LOL

Here's your last (You) from me.

Spend that $0.10 wisely.

who am i
h
o

i know who i am, do you know who you are?

>777
damnit

Your time is up.

You're either a bad troll or someone heavily involved. Either way I hope you hang

debunked
fake
straw man arguer

I have a friend that works directly under the DHS and has investigated senators for corruption among other things. I can't say what because frankly, he's not allowed to give me any more details than he already has.

But he's told me to keep quiet about pizzagate and twittergate because there's an enormous sting underway and we're mucking it up for everyone involved.

I'm not saying to stop researching, just stop being so fucking loud and obnoxious about it. Some of the researchers have been going on youtube and social media sites practically armed with protest signs chanting about how pizzagate is real.

Fact is, everyone knows that's true but is scared shitless because if this house of cards comes tumbling down, we're all in for it. We have to be VERY careful and allow the professionals to work.

Again, if you're helping them investigate, be quiet about it. Stay safe. Digging too deep CAN get some unwanted attention and might even put you in danger. Seriously. Consider your own safety before the children, because the kids will be saved, eventually... Take shifts. There's a huge amount of effort on these cases and it's fine to take a break. Think of yourselves, once in a while.

more larping and fake news nothing will be done by anyone because there is nothing to investigate

>>what is a strawman

If Milo is guilty of being a pedo for having sex while under 18, why is George Takei not behind bars?