People who trashtalk Germany are literally retarded

Germany is 92% white
Britain is 80% white
the US is 57% white

Germany let 1.8 million illegals in since the year 2000
America let 8 million illegals in since the year 2000
Britain let over 1 million illegals in and 4 million Commonwealth non-whites since 2000

Germany has a 6% Muslim population, most of them Turks and Kurds and Albanians
Britain has a 6% Muslim population
The US has a 1.3% Muslim population which total 4 million - Germany doesn't have that many more in absolute terms.

Germany is part of Schengen, so has no border controls, but established them due to the crisis and illegal crossings are down to single digit thousands per month.

America and Britain are sovereign nations with border controls and STILL get a shitton of illegal immigration. Currently America gets 10 times more illegals per month as Germany.

etc.

Germany has its faults, but the criticism of Germany is far from making any sense.

P.S. Merkel is not a bad ruler, she is conservative, pro-business and pro-reduced regulation and increase military spending. She even is for deportations and the protection of the EU borders. Compare that to Obama who actually literally FLEW 100k and more "refugees" to the US per plane!

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/MigrationIntegration.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed.

This germanophobia stems from an inferiority complex because of our German superiority, culture-wise just as economy-wise.

>increase military spending
Right

Stay cuck and mad Germanistan.

>German superiority
>Lost both wars at the height of your power

>w-we are cucked b-but you are more cucked than us
Fucking kill yourself

OP Posts no Sources..

>Merkel is not a bad ruler, she is conservative

My brain haemorrhaged at this line.

Nice deer.

Also, I agree, they are just envious. Look at pic related, which country has this beauty next to culture, a strong economy, low unemployment, highly educated people and low crime rate?

NATO should be disbanded. It has only resulted in troubles for Germany. We told them not to interfere in Libya and look what happened... now Italy gets hundreds of thousands of dark black illegals because Libya is a failed state.

Fuck off merkel shill.

40% of German newborns are shitskins

>My brain haemorrhaged at this line.
Good, the more British people die of hemorrhaging, the better.

Can't you boring faggots find a nice middle ground? You're either throwing people in Gas Chambers or you're letting all your women get raped by third world savages lol.

>40% of German newborns are shitskins
Absolute bs. destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/MigrationIntegration.html

40% of German newborns have an immigration background, more than half of which come from white Europe such as Poland or Austria or France or Romania etc.

>slavs and swarthy balkaniggers
They still aren't Germans

Germany is dying

>They still aren't Germans
>Germany is dying

Then when did Murrica die? You are like 99% immigrants.

America is a colonial, settler society, as is Canada/Australia/New Zealand/etc. Germany isn't.

How is immigration background defined?

BS. Your country was settled 500 years ago, ours was settled 2000 years ago. Not really any difference. The Germanic people were settlers who killed, married, fucked and assimilated the locals who lived in Germany before the Germanic tribes came.

It's called Autism. They're just spastics. Day of the hotdog when?

>How is immigration background defined?
First or second generation.

It is a good definition. I dug into it and considering that Germany was 99.5% Germanic in the late 1960s before the first wave of immigration from Turkey, the third generation doesn't add that much to the statistics.

nvm i found it, it means 1 or more parent born without German Citizenship.
So a TÜRK who emigrated in the 70s, gave his child german nationality, his kids wouldnt count?

Retarded OP and retarded reply.

his grandchildren obviously

>this is a person you share a country with

>German superiority
There's an interesting docu in polish tv in which a reporter speaks to the AfD people about the consequences for supporting the AfD. Some of them lost their jobs, have been physically attacked and say that the media are completely monolithic

>muh wars
lets do them again but this time 1vs1

All of this happens and worse.

clears throat

In a large crowd of sane people two mentals found each other and shouted at each other: "FINALLY! AT LEAST ONE SANE MAN!"

Turks are white and based.

What about 2 Million Muslims you took in last 2 years\

Three German Officers crossed the Rhine,
Parlez Vous?
Parlez Vous?
Fucked the women and drank the wine,
Inky pinky parlez vous.
They came upon a wayside inn,
Parlez Vous?
Parlez Vous?
Pissed on the mat and walked right in,
Inky pinky parlez vous.
(carry on as above but use these lines)
"Oh, landlord have you a daughter fair," etc.
"With lily-white tits and golden hair," etc.
"Oh, yes I have but she's too young"
"To sleep with a stinking German hun."
"Oh father dear I'm not too young,"
"To sleep with a stinking German hun."
Up the rickety stairs they went,
Threw her down upon the bed,
They tied her to the leg of the bed,
Fucked her till she was nearly dead,
They took her down a shady lane,
Fucked her back to life again,
The fucked her up the fucked her down,
They fucked her right around the town,
They fucked her in the fucked her out,
They fucked her up the water-spout,
Seven months went and all was well,
Eight months went and she started to swell,
Nine months later she gave a grunt,
And a little white bastard popped out of her cunt,
The little white bastard grew and grew,
He fucked his mother and his sister, too,
The little white bugger he went to Hell,
He fucked the Devil and his wife as well.

were trying to warn you before its too late. once you cross 10 % quality drops sharply and theres no recapturing what has been lost. reap what you sow.

daily reminder that the only reason why Germany is doing well is because you have so few children and such a high proportion of the population that's working. that's going to change obviously

The advantage of Krauts is that they don't ask themselves questions

except Britain and the US don't have North Korea-tier state propaganda and censorship

now that is some huge bullshit
come back when you stop being barely 2nd world you inferior human being

Explain this please

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

>Polish Butthurt Insurances
You can count on it!

>Germany 92% white
it used to be 100% not too long ago user
if you do not do anything against that developement you should start getting used to that muslim dick up your ass

>Germany is 92% white
the fungis you took in are well above the 1% meme if you take into account the age and gender of those.

in 15-20 years you're gonna jump the cliff and take us right with you.

thanks for that brudi

You started two world wars, caused Brexit and ruined europe for a third time.

You are like a tumor that spreads and feeds from its surroundings. Churchill saw right through you.

Germans are more brainwashed than Russians.

>few children and high proportion of the population working
>going to change
what's a poor starvin refugee?

2 WORLD WARS

Stay inferior

why did you need help from half of the world to beat us then?

you just don't get it hanz. while it's true Germany is still 92%, but the current generation of white Germans aren't breeding enough to sustain replacement. while you are importing Muslims and blacks that tend to have large families. i give it two generation from now that whites will be a minority in Germany.

thats moraine lake near Banff, Alberta, you fucking stupid retard

*elects Schulz

Depends on your point of view. In this world, we are the sane people and you are the mad ones.

Yes, just like here. Have you seen how many leftists scum we have?

THIS.
Cuckoldry is one thing, but not being able to oppose it, or even speak about it, is something else entirely.

>he doesnt know the same thing is happening in Germany, and noone can talk because they'll be labeled as racist, the post.

>Turks are white and based.
They are non-white, arrogant, Muslims and should all leave Germany.

> We told them not to interfere in Libya and look what happened
You forgot to tell them not to interfere in Persian Gulf, Chechnya, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunis, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, Iran and Lebanon. And look what happened.

Maybe the entire thread was "merely pretending to be retarded".

>i give it two generation from now that whites will be a minority in Germany.
nah, that is how long it will take you to get outbred by spics and niggers
we still have many decades to go

It wasn't 2 million Muslims. Check out the stats.

Yeah, so instead of keeping it at 90 percent or over, you should lower that, right?

You couldnt beat them either, nor in sea neither in air combat.

Yes goy!
The needed half the world!

are you mentally and rotally retarded

92% white

which pot are you smoking, where do i get

>He actually believes this!
AHAHAHA

Thank God, I don't have to live in this shithole for much longer! Bye bye, Hans Cückenschmitt! And don't forget to pay Jizya!

nice alternative facts there Pablo
hows the business with the withe powder going?

GET HIM HANS!!!

GRAB THAT NIGROID BY HIS DIRTY ADAMS APPLE!

>Turks and Kurds
I wish we had none, their shit is annoying with their rallies and shit.

Evening there, deer poster :^)

> Migrant Background
mostly east and south europeans, many mixed with Germans (migrand background = at least one parent immigrant). Mostly Polacks, Russkies, Romanians (shitskins and others), Italiens, Greek, Spaniards, Portugese, Yugos [...].

Obviously some sandniggers and turks included, but not that much after all.

>except Britain and the US don't have North Korea-tier state propaganda and censorship

Britain has censorship and "thought crime" laws just as we do.

The US may have good free speech laws, but it is full of government propaganda, sneaky shithole NSA agents and commie-fascist shits in charge.

i'm french, that's the country that's managing to beat you in productivity even with 20% shitskins

Germany isn't rich, the finances of the state are just healthy because you don't invest in your infrastructures, other EU countries keep telling you you're so rich to take your money even though Germans are poor wagecucks without wealth

Before or after your whole family is used to drain syrian balls?

>MfW Goyman TV
As objective as Memri TV!

>breitbart
What do I need to explain? You trust that source? Really? Well, I got a bridge to sell you then.

P.S. look at the actual stats which are freely available on the official statistics website.

I think we should give Merkel a second chance, it was her first time she fucked up but otherwise she made our country wealthy and Provided a good living Standard

Wer im Glashaus sitzt, soll nicht mit Steinen werfen.

Please ignore OP.

seriously, britcucks had Rotherham and a muslim major and amerfatasses are

you should know better, you're swimming on it

USA vote for Trump
Britain voted for Brexit
Germany voted for Merkel

German voters are literally retarded

bruh stalingrad

germany today makes me glad to be an american now

Do you have stats between west and east Germany?

Even Chile is more german than you, hans

>Germany let 1.8 million illegals in since the year 2000

You let in 1.8 million illegals since 2015 not 2000, cuck

how about after your family choked on nigger dick and spic feces?

Tbh, Amerifat, the USA are the only concolation I have. The only place in the world where it is worse than here.

Did your grandmother get raped by her slaves after she freed them?

Heard many such stories.

Oh you didn't have slaves?
What are you a nigger?

The reason our countries score so high regarding productivity is because its so expensive to hire employees. No boss is going to hire people for a higher wage than their productivity.

>Some of them lost their jobs
They must have done something really autistic and spastic in order to lose their job over that.

Germany sounds based. I've never believed the Sup Forums memes but it's nice to hear the truth from an actual German. Better than this shithole of country, full of blacks, no good jobs, a failing healthcare system. Is it hard for Americans to immigrate there?

Wow my country has slightly less shitskins than your country so staph criticizing us everything is fine.

Either a troll or someone that needs to realize we are all fucked

Wtf is wrong with Ukraine? I think I need to liberate myself some Ukraine QT. DRANG nach Osten und so.

>lets do them again but this time 1vs1
>believes in honor
lol

>bruh stalingrad
yeah, one of the worst winters of the century helped the soviets to defeat us, they really got lucky there

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Germany. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Detr, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

one word: Cologne