If suddenly tomorrow everyone who isnt 80% white or more disappears off the face of the earth Leftovers style would the...

If suddenly tomorrow everyone who isnt 80% white or more disappears off the face of the earth Leftovers style would the world be peaceful from then on out and usher in a time of peace and Utopia?

Why or why not?

It depends if Jews were white that day

>If suddenly tomorrow everyone who isnt 80% white or more disappears off the face of the earth Leftovers style would the world be peaceful from then on out and usher in a time of peace and Utopia?
What is World War I and II

Who would do the shitty labor? Or make our stuff?

fuck i think I'm only 75% white

Depends on who you tards decide is white since you really, really like to bunch entire peoples into groups instead of individuals, like the human trash most of people are

The world population would be dramatically decreased I think we could handle doing our own shitty labor. Thats what 16 year old kids are supposed to be for

No, it wouldn't be a utopia but it would be far better than what we have now. There would be no more division in American among racial lines and there could finally be an American race of European origin as god intended.

Europe and it's nations can retain their culture and ancestral lands while whites clamor to obtain cheap land all over the world to farm and utilize to it's fullest potential.

>World War II wasn't caused by non-white semites

Lmao

> Completely disrupt geopolitics
> Everything becomes insanely expensive
> Some resources completely disappear from the market at least temporarily
> Competing entities would notice this and try to fill the void
Yeah this would actually result in war before a utopia ever happened.

That also gives our superior, creative white minds the opportunity to innovate even further and make those tasks far more efficient and productive.

Industrial Revolution v2.0

No you faggot I'm only 76% white

We can only dream

I wish we could just keep the Japanese in this scenario

>Whites can be tricked into killing each other
Fascinating...

ultimately things would be better. The quandry is that you can have an upstanding black person (albeit rare) that is much better than some white trailer park trash. I think the removal of unironic communists and anyone who has been on welfare for an extended time would be exponentially better

Every fight started by white people against other white people is over what is to be done with the niggers, jews, muslims, etc

/thread

The color of someones skin does not determine their behavior. Russians and Poles are white and look at them. They are literally worse than africans. You spend too much time on Sup Forums

87% Hahahaha.
Wait are slavs white?

>Russians and Poles are white and look at them. They are literally worse than africans.

more white than you

t. jamal

slavs are 110% white since their insides are bleached by vodka

Then slavs are white.

robot slaves obviously

>Brazil
>I'm 75% white

Guess again user

It wouldn't be heaven, but the reverse would be hell.

80% of crime almost all war would stop, starvatiin would vanish, sex crimes would drop drastically, we would have so much extra in resources and space that almost all ecological problems would vanish to include pollutiob and animal extinction.

it would be tough for a few months but ultimately things would stabilize. the reverse would be utter chaos

Damn.

Everyone would die within 15 years

Slavs are better than you, Tyrone.

At least 2 of my grandparents are light eyed and and of European descent

the other two i never knew, but my mother said to me that my grandmother of father side was Black, but my father didn't look Black although I've only seen photos

This.

>Bosnia talking shit about Poles and Russians

Yugoslavia is the africa of Europe.

Europe when it was still majority white 500 - 1945

was an amazing Utopia, no wars no poverty no destructive ideologies. Literally paradise utopia.

smartass

So, uh.........when we doin' this thing?

Hmmm...
This map would be solid gold.

That father looks beta as fuck, his daughters will probably cuck him with bbc.

Brazil should be darker

North Korea would be on the list of countries banned if that bastard Kim ever let any of those fucks out.

>my father didn't look Black although I've only seen photos

Well if he's not around, he's probably black.

Fuck that was a great point

He had kids with a lot of woman ( i met one once ) and was shot when i was a baby, he was a big shot drug dealer, somewhat like a cartel leader

My mother was a middle class drug addict, at least one side of my family is ok

Yes, much more peaceful. But not utopia. That is a myth.

Because negroes & islam = cancer & asians can't seem to moderate their birth rates

first time searching him on google, found a photo, he really doesn't look Black

based on what ?

Getting rid of that many people, regardless of race, would be good for humanity