He's a last ditch Darwinian effort of those who know...

>He's a last ditch Darwinian effort of those who know, but don't realize/rationalize that their competitiveness as a species is waning and that the the pressures and selection sets (for success, if not survival), have passed them by. Our rapid technological development, and the resulting social development pressures are not something that their ilk are prepared to live with or adapt to, and the result is to vote any vote that's going to make the inevitable as painful for adaptors/adopters as possible.
>I don't believe for a moment that other hominid/pan species didn't realize the moment that they were fucked. That moment when they observed that the next vanguard of their species had passed them by. Trump represents the hatred, resentment and revenge of not only the intellectually bankrupt, but the end of a line destined to extinction by its own inability to adapt in a technological, as opposed to a biologic, timeframe.
electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66234&start=1220

Well, Sup Forums? Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is true. Race and gender are going to be made irrelevant through technology.

and IQ as well, yes?

Elaborate.

Yes. Assuming nothing catastrophic happens or that we meet extinction, the manipulation and improvement of the human genome by artificial means is very likely. Such improvements will disrupt the racial hierarchy by placing a superior type of man far above both black and white. Look into the work China is doing with genetics. It's in its infancy but could have huge ramifications for society if successful.

Basically the race war won't be a war against races. It will be like horses and cars. No matter how fast the different horses are to each other they can never compete with the car. Being white will be like being the fastest horse on a highway.

But what is the race that will be improved?
There is limited resources, not everyone can be granted an expensive theraphy.

And asians who are leading the technological development at the moment are not really known for their empathy

>a superior type of man
Isn't this like saying selective breeding has made a superior type of dog? Our dogs are only superior (tame, trainable, etc.) to wolves because we've created a social construct that allows them to exist. No selectively breed dog is superior to a wolf in the wild.

I don't think it will be a 'race' at first. It will be those who can afford it: the rich. This is an interesting video about designer babies:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

>selectively *bred* dog

>white people are voting for their self interests over a utopian ideal of multiculturalism therefore they are doomed to extinction

kek

So it would just be the first world nations that will get the treatment? I can live with that

oh herro u is homo sapien sapien!

u so advanced have no body hair

next expeliment we stop chinese flom eat burr testicer

Lol you are delirious thinking the Jews will let the average person become more than just a slave.

What i meant by superior is vastly smarter, more attractive, and athletic.

At first. Like many technologies, i believe it will eventually reach the middle class and poor of most nations.

I have heard of Jews hoarding money, but never technology. I don't think the Jews have the power or rationale to withhold these advancements from the people.

>will eventually
But isnt the massive benefit gained by the early adapters going to revolutionize their own societies first, while leaving the third world even more behind?

Even when asians manage to uplift their own selves, for what purpose would they go to africa and start to uplift the local populations?

dude you're so full of shit it's actually quite endearing

>What i meant by superior is vastly smarter, more attractive, and athletic.
What's to stop someone who's stupider, ugly, and fat from putting a bullet in a superior mans head? How will being a superior Labrador Retriever keep them out of the wolves mouths?

That's actually a good question. I only hope it will be done in the spirit of western humanism. These scenarios can often veer into the grotesque and dystopian but the history of technological progress has shown the what was once luxury for the masses becomes ordinary for the common people given enough time.

China will not be the only one pursuing this. A lot of work is being done in the west as well. But it would be terrible if China comes out with such a superior lead because western governments are suffocated by ethics and religious notions.

Hopefully it won't be a gunpowder situation. I think the interconnected nature of scientific progress makes that unlikely.

What do you disagree with?

>What's to stop someone who's stupider, ugly, and fat from putting a bullet in a superior mans head?

The same thing that stops him from doing it now.

>How will being a superior Labrador Retriever keep them out of the wolves mouths?

A superior man is not to the inferior man what a dog is to a wolf. He is what a stronger wolf is to a weaker wolf, perhaps even a rabbit.

So the entire thing hinges upon western europe and america not losing its superiority, because they are the only ones who will spend their own money to uplift others.

With the unraveling going on, i doubt, and actually hope we dont win.

Are you still paying attention to these?

Is this some kind of Leftist argument for conservative extinction? Because the only white people with a positive birthrate, are the hyper conservative relgious types.

Modern civilization has eugenically guaranteed, that which it hates most.

Look up the sentiment from early 20th century. All those technological marvels like automobile and omnipresent optimism.

Things turned out real ugly real quickly.

>The same thing that stops him from doing it now.
Nothing stops him from doing it now, it happens every day.
>He is a stronger wolf
No... I don't think you understand what a wolf is. A wolf is a result of thousands of years of natural selection. That's why there have been no "super wolves" created even with mans genetic tinkering. The only "potential" pulled out of wolves was to benefit man within a specific social construct outside of a wolves natural habitat. There is no "stronger wolf".

>Is this some kind of Leftist argument for conservative extinction?
>the only white people with a positive birthrate

Answered your own question.

It's a pretty simple cycle.

In times of peace, non-competitors, and plenty, leftist populations explode.

It in times of strife, instability, and little, right wing populations survive, and thrive.

The kind of people Sup Forums wants, will be created by the current social pressures being put on Europe and the West...

Think of it like a wildfire cleaning a Forrest of old growth.

Its just a cycle, and a natural adaption to system failure by our species. While atheism is not in itself a debilitating trait for a human to have, in certain environments it becomes a sterilizing trait.

In case of the civilization going awry, the atheists and nonreligious are the first to suffer the adverse effects. And with their influence waning, the society will begin to correct itself once more.