Why does the Russian race deliberately make their lives shit and then complain about how other countries have it easy?

Why does the Russian race deliberately make their lives shit and then complain about how other countries have it easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why does american interference turn countries to shit?

ftfy

>invade other countries
>countries respond with economic sanctions
>why_do_they_persecute_me_so.jpg

not true, never, ever responded with economic sanctions against the US

How can their lives be shit when their knee cartilage is so supple? Squatting like that is a bitch for most.

You know the average Ruski has better living standards than the average Ameripoor, right?

>never, ever responded with economic sanctions against the US
It happens when the US invades countries too. OPEC raised oil prices when US invaded Iraq.

heh,
*cyka*
so you're saying
*takes a gulp of vodka*
so basically
*shoots some krokodil*
you're saying
*annexes Crimea*
that
*meddles in elections*
we're
*blyat*
the niggers of europe?
*dies early due to alcoholism*

but that benefits OPEC and the US corporate.

the oil price drop caused more damage by damaging the US domestic power industry.

slavshits are pretty fucking lazy and are happy to live in a dump

the kind of people who'd bitch about people throwing trash around, but would never clean outside their house

[citation needed]

soccer hooligans
wife beaters
drunks
warmongering

its like they are still stuck in the "macho" phase of the cold war and don't realise the world moved on

but of course Trump and all his mates will make sure Putin can keep doin' his thing

Wew, lad. That is a wacky notion.

You have not a single case, when Russian race deliberately made our lives shit.

> invade
There is no invasion from Russian Federation anywhere. If RF would ban support to rebels, who defend Russian majority in ukraine from mccain tricks, there would be a revolt.

You would not like it too, it it would be successful, because there is a lot of unused options in a lot of different conflicts, that are tied to harmful nuclear anti-"west" decisions. Especially anti-USA (UK in rule over 100 years, who else would be our top narrative enemy?).

Also.
1. The whole Novorussian state was illegally given to ukraine soviet republic by bolsheviks, without asking people living there. And that is against UN people selfdetermination laws.
2. Current government in ukraine is illegal. The fact, that they made up new election laws to elect themselves does not change anything. Saying junta is legal is as retarded, as calling shillary president of USA for 6 millions of *totally legal* popular votes.

>tfw we realize we are niggers ourselves

> Russians are niggers of europe
Where is my welfare then, kang?

Because Russians are white niggers.
>be anglo brit
>social culture experiences every stage of industrialization as well as social and ethic advancements
>raise children in the modern Aw with a cultural background absolutely in line with modern values
>be nigger/russian
>very little societal advancement before industrialization
>nice were running wild when industry came, russians were slave peasants
>raise children with fucked up archaic value systems
Their cultural advancement just got retarded and they never recovered

Russians don't care about quality of life. Their only favourite past time activity is jacking it to their strongman tsar, party leader, or president.
That's why other Slavs generally hate the idea of being under Russia's influence.

>refuses to fix dirt/mud roads and other shit infastructure
>refuses to fix corruption
>refuses to upgrade to newer equipment that isn't rusting from not being used during the cold war

You have all the opportunity in the world to fix that, yet you choose not to, and you complain about how easy everyone else has it.

They think the oligarchs who plunder their national treasury somehow have their best interests in mind. So much so they shill for peanuts while Putin lives in luxury.

>all of Russia's problems are a result of big bad America, not their own decisions!
>American's are stupid and incompetent!
Make up what's left of your mind after all that guzzolene, cunt.

Russia was shit long before """""american interference""""" was a thing

Americans think that giving away the dollar printing machine to hell knows who, and constantly increasing their debts to (((banks))) will somehow make their lives better.

cheeki breeki

Did it hit too close to home, Vlad?

>oversimplify complicated matters like nation mentality and wealth
>try to look like smart guy

Why make any effort to improve yourself or your country when you live in Nigeria with bonus snow.

Whatever you accomplish will be taken from you. It has always been so in Russia.

Better to squat and drink yourself to death.

Not true, but Sup Forums's idea that every russian is a gopnik from the 90s is hilarious

Russian bros redpill me on russian women

the real question is why do russian squat ?

Why does the American race deliberately make their lives shit by importing niggers and then complain about how other countries have less niggers?

Are you sure you are not confusing ''Russians'' with American Blacks?

Not just Russians but many cultures view sitting on the ground as unclean, and in some cases that it will make you infertile.

It's less common as it was, but you might still get scolded by an old lady in Russia if you were to sit your ass on the concrete.

Squatting makes your ass sexy, Satan

I don't know, why is the East so backwards? What did the East do to deserve this and what did the West do to deserve their prosperity?

>inb4 muh IQ

IQ is mostly the same in all of Europe. These 2-3 points cannot make a difference that yuge.

>What did the East do to deserve this

Communism

> what did the West do to deserve their prosperity

Capitalism

REDPILL ME ON RUSSIAN GIRLS pls

Idk but I fucking hate it.

So they can squat around and cultivate tobacco and weed without government taxation. Damn commies!

West
>countries became town/city-oriented earlier
>trade and shit
>become wealthy
East
>village-oriented for a long time
>little interaction between different places
>only produce food to feed yourself
>start accumulating wealth too late, when there is already a huge gap

DAMN RUSSIAN GIRLS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?

wtf i love russia now

Yeah it's a very common facial type, I think
Why are you so exited?

No different from western, maybe with less marxist brainwashing and more gold digging. Russia also has US-level humiliating divorce laws in order.

Sanctions are useless shit, it's the oil prices that hurt us

She kinda looks like Putin

That actually sums it up nicely.

How humiliating is humiliating?

looks perfect to me
My plan is to make lots of money and then attract russia whore types

A rusky is a rusky, is a rusky, is a rusky

Until about the age of ~30, then it's all downhill.

Nice trips
Squatting stems from the Russian prison culture which bled into regular every day life to some degree. At least in some places.

Half of property earned during marriage taken after divorce, alimony slavery, children ALWAYS remain with mother, prenups worth nothing. Russian females know that very well and dont hesitate to use law to its full extent.

Look I'd never marry a Russian woman, I just want to fuck them and will try my best not to impregnate anyone.

Let me tell you that, from my experience of reading classical russian literature is that the burgher estate was always despised in Russia, russian nobles who wrote most of the literature viewed the burgher as a stupid wannabe-noble poser, they are depicted as petty, selfish, etc. it's difficult to find a positively depicted bourgeois in russian literature, but at the same time russian peasant Ivan is always depicted way too pure, they can't stop writing about how he is the essence of russian spirit and other shit. So this estate that was so crucial in developing the west was always looked down upon by others, be it tzarist or communist times when commies stole all their wealth and wasted it on propaganda posters

Meanwhile I'll spend absurd amount of money on your vodka and shower her with stupid gifts thus helping your economy

captcha kek

Oh, it's nothing different than America then. I thought it was another level of humiliation like you get stripped naked and thrown off a bridge or something.

We may have had that too to some extent. We always basically had a agrarian feudal economy, never went through industrial revolution or capitalism, even these days many companies are run like folwarks, lots of people have still have peasant mentality. A lot of the businesses here are based on exploitative cheap labor, and business owners are unwilling to invest capital to make it more innovative, instead opting to import cheaper Ukrainians and just continue business as usual.

Thank you for reminding me of that. That is true anywhere I think. Here we called them "New Money". Not only they are thought of as less the "new money" is something that is unlucky. Or that's the superstition around it.

One more thing you forget is that if I ever realize my dream of going to Russia to fuck russian girls I will also be a migrant or even worse: "a tourist". And there's nothing I despize more than tourists.

The only reasonable way of me being there would be working for some time. But I would go if certain it was temporary because I don't want to leave my country.

russia had a long history of shitty leaders who benefit off the common russian suffering

I heard even the visa process is unbearable for foreigners in Russia. What about the language? You shouldn't expect russians to be able to communicate with you in fluent english, even in school nobody gives a shit about learning good english apart from some basic phrases

Embracing Putin's authoritarianism rather than EU-style liberalism seems a pretty clear example of the Russian nation fucking up your own lives deliberately.

It's also the ONLY example I can really come up with - the Communists were shit, but Tsarist rule was also shit; most of the people fucking up Russia during the civil war were fighting for whatever their dumb asses thought was good; Stalin fucked you over hard but it's not like most of you WANTED it - and then Hitler invaded and Stalin actually managed to be the lesser evil. (I think he did wind up killing more of his own people total, but spread out over time he was less murderous.)

Also I have the distinct suspicion most countries can manage to control where their own tanks go.

>is as retarded, as calling shillary president of USA for 6 millions of *totally legal* popular votes

Hillary actually DID win the popular vote, and got a landslide on the coasts - the areas that are the US's equivalent of industrial East Ukraine/Novorossiya. Meanwhile Trump got the support of America's equivalent of the cornflower nazis and Azov Battallion.

I am not planning on speaking a lot with them either but a valid concern.

I'm also not going there to visit obviously so you push me to something new. I mean the internet is a wonderous place maybe I can cast some hooks see if any russian girls bite, that way I'd be sure we can vaguely understand each other aswell.

Russian mail brides when

You stink of libcuck

>>refuses to fix corruption
As if there was some magical way to cancel corruption. Everyone is corrupt including you. Your media just don't scream about it 24/7, goy.

fatalism
nihilism
apocalypticism

Russians are neglectful towards material world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

Russia's is ranked 131 out of 176, with the most corrupt nation having the highest index and the least corrupt nation at the lowest. America is 17.

There are ways to reduce corruption, you just refuse to fix them because Putin is buddy buddy with all the corrupt ones.

>russian peasant Ivan is always depicted way too pure
I think it's liberal/commie fault for idolizing only those authors. I read some awesome book on 19 century Russia and it was how russian village changed after switch from feudalism to capitalism. Tl;dr everything went worse, peasants are lazy dumb fucks that need to be whipped to behave, in the end everything falls apart, few kulaks get superrich though. Muh realism.
Author was actually commended by Tolstoy himself.

I also remember one of Chekov's stories where hero tires to build free school for peasant children and peasants won't help him because all they care about is vodka.

Russians claim that everybody is like them, so they don't feel pangs of conscience or bad about themselves. This is why there were so many psychological novels in Russia, to draw attention to the mysterious and subjective, not to facts and behaviour

>Russia
>Race
Are you serious? You must be mentally handicapped

I mean they obviously don't act like whites

Long term political instability and treatment at the hands of totalitarian regimes has a long term effect on the society it Russian people are a product of Russian leadership and circumstances. Once your hands are untied you'll be able to make it a fair fight.

>Russians claim that everybody is like them
We do because people keep demanding of us exceptional things that'd put us in disadvantage. Hurr aggressive Russia has put missiles in Kaliningrad, all those american missiles stationed in E.Yurop before don't count though, they're like totally defensive

Who the fuck is that?

*sniffs deeply* And you smell of many things, but oddly not of having a valid argument.

>Perceptions
It's based on fee-fees, not facts or statistics. Our people are just more aware about this shit. While yours believe your gov never pockets a dime, all those gov contracts just happen to be expensive.

Russians do this to justify their wrongdoings. Germans also do this by pretending that everybody is responsible for the murder of jews. When you extend the responsibility on everybody, then you don't need to reflect on your behaviour at all, so you can return to business as usual

see? Everybody is like Russia, only Russians are more aware! There can't be possibly states that are different!

Indonesia has a point tho

>fixing muddy roads like this is unexceptional

Jewish interference ruined Russia. America is Israels favourite proxy.

No fucking way poor regions could spend enough money on all those shitty local roads. Winter comes -40, summer comes +40, road cracks, build again.
Federal roads are kept well though.

Then why can other freezing countries like Canada and Iceland and even our state of Alaska have proper roads and you refuse to fix them?

They don't

>They obviously don't act like whites

Describe how whites act
Whites are probably the most diverse of the races in terms of behavior.

oh come on, everybody has some muddy roads, we can't possibly blame that on public officers

oh everybody has corruption - Putin is no different from others!

You know what this is? Gnosticism. There's no right and wrong, there's no victim and perpetrator, there's no responsibility. Everybody would do the same, because everybody is the same, guilty and evil

I love Russian girls!