youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YOU DRUMPFY

WHITE GENOCIDE INCOMING

So protesters and anti Trumpers BTFO?

Scott Adams said this was going to happen months ago, only stormfront got fucked.

Yeah. I will just wait for the actual speech and not be a faggot.

If Trump shows mercy to the Dreamers and in return the democrats concede border wall construction and a more permanent enforcement of our border laws then Trump will win PR with an olive branch and he will win more supporters from those not aware of the demography issue.

Long term, Trump can win more political capital and ensure that he wins a second term. If he can convince the dems to allow for a wall that would be a pretty big win.

Amazes me how people always fall for the head fake. Always. Same people.

Yeah, honestly allowing Dreamers to stay is a reasonable compromise. But birth right citizenship needs to end, the Wall needs to be built and all other illegal immigrants need to be deported.

Guess what? This is how deals are made. Both sides generally start at the extreme ends of the spectrum, and meet somewhere in the middle. Personally I think if criminal illegals are deported, productive illegals are given a path to citizenship, and from now on the immigration laws of the country are actually enforced along with building a wall, I'm fine with it.

Add in a constitutional amendment that eliminates anchor babies getting citizenship

This might be our best gift ever.
Do you guys think they will touch the 1965 immigration act? Anchor babies?

>I'm fine with accelerating white minority status

At least the jews didn't call you a racist though right?

>mfw I don't have to go back

bueno

Probably wall funding, and anchor babies btfo to keep dreamers.

Trump has complete leverage, which he displayed in the last months. I think we should give him the opportunity to draft a deal first before we condemn him for considering a deal.

Have you even read the constitution. It does not grant anchor baby citizen status unless there parents had previously renounced former citizenship and became stateless persons.

bump now

Every time Trump acts like he's "compromising" thus far, its him going "Nice doggy" until he can find a bigger stick.

You are a woman

Democrats must compromise
Cuckservatives must compromise

Her ancestors kek

LEAVE WE DON'T NEED MORE OF YOU, GO FUCKING ANYWHERE BUT AMERICA PLEASE.

YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT AND YOU'RE MAKING US THE MINORITY AMERICA IS WHITE REEEEEEE

He knows he can just make it happen because Republicans own the senate, house, and presidency right now, and soon to be Supreme Court too. He can just push it through. He's trying to let the country heal by saying to the demonrats, "You can come to the table and have some scraps if you're wanting to play ball, or I'll just do it my way and you'll get no scraps."
He's got them between a rock and a hard place. They can look like petulant children and still refuse to work with Trump, or they can work with Trump and not have illegals fucked over as hard as they will be without the democrats there. Their actions will show if their pride is more important to them than illegals or not.

A compromise to Trump, means he will win, while the democrats think they actually won.

Please, stop creating retarded fanfics

Fuck off, shareblue. Saged.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Makes you wonder if it's she herself that wishes she had never existed, or her parents.

>Reasonable

REASONABLE? THEY BREED MORE THAN WHITES DO!?!?! THESE DREAMER FUCKERS WILL MAKE WHITES THE MINORITY AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE IT? REEEEE

ALL ILLEGALS AND DREAMERS AREN'T AMERICAN, THEY WILL ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT. THEY HATE WHITES AND YOU

Please, do something productive. You haven't been cool since the inquisition.

Any compromise would fuck them over harder than just paying the media to say mean things about Trump again.

"but they have to come in LEGALLY"
from the emporers mouth

I'm pretty ok with being done with politics and becoming a nihilist accelerationist again. But lets see what shakes out first.

>American whites will be the minority all thanks to Trump for giving these dreamers fucks the right to stay and giving democrat voting fucks legal status

Why does your kind wave your shitty flag in our faces? You're "proud" of your heritage, but not proud enough to live where your kind is from. Fuck off shitskin, no one wants you here.

dreamer here, would vote trump desu

Desperado was a good movie, Antonio is the only thing that Spain has produced.

kek suck it up stormfag

>>Native American tribes before Columbus
>>All peaceful with each other
>>Never found prehistoric bodies with arrow tips in them
>>Never tried to expand territory

Godamn propaganda kids

You mean the 3% of the population? Jesus.

smallpox?

We've had an amnesty don saga like 3-4 times now, don't worry.

Let's see what he says. Every time the press makes assumptions they end up looking dumb.

Only thing i will accept is legal immigration laws that ensure a white majority. If this is just political capitol/border enforcement I will turn hard on him.

>liberal
>compromise
Any compromise the right puts forward will get shot down by the left. Then he can say "well I tried, they aren't reasonable "
Tendie Chess

THIS

Dems will not do that. Trump folded first. He lost.

Pump the breaks Cletus. We don't live in a dictatorship, Trump is probably going to need some Dem votes to fund the Wall, increase enforcement, limit legal immigration, limit refugees and change the immigration judicial process. Giving 750,000 Americanized Hispanics legal status isn't the end of the world, especially if we end birthright citizenship.

I wonder why they aren't just abolishing the filibuster altogether because that is what Dems will do once they get their majority back.

Maybe. Media is on their side, and they would spin it super favorably for them. They could use some people having something positive to say about them recently, since they mostly operate on blind hate lately.

donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf

It needs to be codified, not up for speculation.

That 3% breeds like fucking rabbits, While whites don't breed nearly as much. We're doomed and you fuckers deserved this.

Hispanics vote democrat and reproduce like rabbits, They will fucking outnumber us you dumb retarded burger fuck. Minorities have always disliked whites through out history. These fuckers will have so many children we will become a minority majority nation. You fuckers voted for a clown who's against whites.

Yeah white genocide is amazing. Kill yourself

They have the majority in both chambers and ending the filibuster is easy enough.
If Trump doesn't tell the Dems to fuck off and just pushes his shit through, I would be disappointed. They won't accept any deal that doesn't involve the complete abolishment of the border.

This was always the plan, he went for the hard sell, then is willing to be talked down to a better option.

Welcome to selling a used car, and politics.

Juan there is still no deal.

>You fuckers voted for a clown who's against whites.
So voting Clinton or any other candidate is better? Now that is shilling.

How is it fair that a bunch of beaner spics that hop the border illegally are given free asylum but my engineering friend from Britain can't even get citizenship?

he'll be lynched by his base if he does this

>better option
but it isn't better

Accelerationism is a viable tactic.

Change the policy and if its challenged by the courts then it will hit a Trump appointed court. It's a slam dunk. But yeah It does need to wait for the justice to be anointed by congress.

If you care so much then marry him you fagot.

This. Fucking burn the mexican flag or get the fuck out of my country.

Listen Stormcuck, I'm not saying I love the idea of giving "Dreamers" a free pass. What I'm saying is to get 9/10 things we want to help preserve America's demographics we may have to give the Dem's a reason to vote for said bill in congress. We have a democratic system you know.

DREAMers are hardcore liberals, They will always vote against white interests no matter what. They reproduce like hell and will be extremely happy if whites became the minority in America. You fell for a meme and now these white hating gibs lovers are here to stay.

I mean, you say that, but this would allow for the targeted deportation of criminal elements without the left bitching up a storm.

They won't vote for ANYTHING Trump proposes regardless as to what he does.

Marxists cannot be compromised with when it comes to saving the west. They can only be goaded into capitulation or treason.

People want the criminal illegals gone... he's doing that.

The rest need to make a decision... be here or there.

It's a tactical mistake.

DREAMERs are all indoctrinated "progressives."

They have to be deported. It's the only logical and tactical choice for the GOP. Make sure they never vote.

Do no naturalize them. DO not give them amnesty.

You are deporting hundreds of thousands of blue pilled liberals.

Deport them now. Deport them before a Democrat can give them amnesty.

>Stormcuck

Yeah wanting whites to remain the majority in america and not be 62% is me being a stormcuck.

>9/10 things we want to help preserve America's demographics we may have to give the dems a reason to vote

Yeah so they can vote for more illegals that suit their interests. Fuck off mate

>We have a democratic system you know

A system which these dreamer fucks will be abusing by voting democrat in droves and reproducing by the millions.

Why the fuck does the republican have the house and the senate then! We have a god damn majority! Trump's got all the power.

Exactly this. Checked.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Dahnald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never win the recount
>The electors, Dahnald...
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never block TTP
>Trump will never get Sessions' nomination to go through
>Trump will never reconcile relations between two political ideologies that have been divided for half a century using his most controversial policy
--------------------------
YOU ARE HERE
--------------------------
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never eliminate voter fraud
>Trump will never make Mexico pay for the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never become world champion of golf.
>Trump will never eradicate cancer
>Trump will never discover time travel
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos
>Trump will never defeat the Gauna invasion
>Trump will never become Emperor of the Universe
>Trump will never ascend to a higher plane of existence
>Trump will never live until he's over 9000

>implying race matters

>american flag saying "fuck off mate"

>hating on civic nationalism

Hmm, you're not passing the America test.

Those dreamer fucks are largely catholic, social conservatives, you know it won't take long to indoctrinate them. We could always require them to serve in the military.

Trump doesn't have anything because the republicans won't back him and honestly at this point I hope nothing gets passed. If we compromise white america will declare victory and forget about our decline. Meanwhile, the brown horde will flood in via legal immigration as they have been since 1965 and seal our fate. I would prefer we keep whites angry while we decline so that we step up and take action sooner.

They're a couple shy of what they need to stop the dems from interfering, that's why
Our system doesn't allow for a total control of the government even if the same party controls all three branches
It has to be such a huge majority that it's clearly the will of the people.
And we wont be there until 2018
In the mean time, Trump is putting the ball in the Dems court.
Literally EVERY republican talked compromising on immigration during the election. Is the dems that wont.
If the dems come out and say "we won't come to the table because of the wall" they'll be seen as the bad guys as soon as the republicans say something like "legal residency for dreamers"

The key is getting YOUNG immigrants to back Trump
Older ones, who came here legally and have seen what a shitshow the dems have caused already back Trump, but the young ones don't understand why he's the good guy yet.

Yes, but despite being social conservatives... gibs are their top issue other than open borders w/ mexico. They will cheer at a white majority. Get fucked.

Show me that culture is fungible. Point me to a mestizo run nation with a human development index comparable to that of a white nation.

Trump already knows that much. Clinton would have given them amnesty in any case though, without any exchange.

Are you using the US as a basis for the metric of white nation?

If so I have some bad news...

Reagan said the same thing when he gave them amnesty and it was bullshit

It turns out that they care about gibs above ALL else

Why don't you just have a shit ton of kid's goy?.

I agree 100% with you.
You are not alone

But I thought Trump already knew how to time travel. Or will he just give the technology for it later down the line?

>Telling a bunch of nihilistic fuckwitz who blindly hate white children to reproduce

I'll be the only one while white civic nationalist cucks like these won't even bother. We will become the minority all thanks to your shitty country that can go die.

Just abolish the fucking filibuster. Even McCain, Graham and Rubio cucking out would be manageable with Manchin and Pence.

So all the presidents wernt white?
99% of congress hasnt been white in the past?
The founding fathers wernt white either?
You are the delusional one

Well lads, it was nice having that faint glimmer of hope of us not being completely being overrun by sub-human mestizo scum, but it appears that hope is gone now. What a time to be alive.

Hence go the with the military service option, force them to fight for something with a war. At least then they'll earn something with the added bonus of boot camp indoctrination. The more that go though the military the more likely they'll end up conservative overall.

>muh catholic immigrants
They want open borders with Mexico, and any of their people and family to be able to come here live here and vote here. They want this land to be theirs, and are the biggest champions of a white minority in the USA. Look at the marches against Trump, it's all spics.

Social conservative means you put your people first and teach your kids not to associate with whites.

keyword: asylum

Legal immigrantion is still the largest factor. Not illegals, not non-white birth rates, it's the 1m people coming each year.

>whites decreasing massively due to lack of birth rate

>latinos fucking like rabbits, even without the illegals they keep increasing.

And lets just ignore the amount of Russians, Irish and French shitters we've taken in over the years. Because they're totally white...

>"you can get citizenship"
>"-but"
>"you don't get to vote/access to entitlements"
:^)

This is a good move. It shows that Trump is in charge if they accept which will allow him to get more done with less opposition later on. If they refuse it gives him more authority to force them to accept whatever he wants. Either way the best thing to hope for right now is assertion of authority. The rest can be changed later on.

I can straight up tell you we are being invaded by natives from India. They are everywhere here in Texas.
Some kind of sneeky shit was passed under the publics eye. I have never see so many non Americans in my country as I have these days.

won't be possible. You cannot be a legal american citizen and be told not to have a right to vote if you haven't commited any crime. Will be destoryed in 2 seconds.

>It's the 1 million people coming each year

And look how that turned out you fucking idiot! We will become the minority because of idiots like you dicksucking him. Trump won't make you move to the US buddy, He loves shitskins and only wants their votes.

>What is Reagan and Amnesty

Im a spic, im actually refusing to have children to give you beta turd sacks of shit a head start, but you wont even take that opportunity.

In fact, go to my home country mexico and rape all my women. We need more white genes anyway.

I dunno GerBRO all I see are what I just said, little tiny bitch made fairy farmin ass taco niggers that are five foot nothing live off welfare and don't even know what state they live in. I see a few poo in the loos around as well, but mostly illegals. I mean fuck, is illegal even a possibility now? It's a really silly country to live in right now, like some shit tier straight to dvd comedy. We give everything free to lawbreakers and cuck our own citizens, and still they protest. Now Doland Dump is going back on one of the biggest reasons anyone even voted for him. It looks dark boys.