Éire/pol/ - The Last of the Ukranians edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/2pCv7k_Hzvg
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>All out strikes for Bus Éireann
rte.ie/news/2017/0227/855768-bus-eireann/

>Blunder bomber busted
rte.ie/news/2017/0228/856088-bomb-attack-palace-barracks/

>McCabe inquiry beginning
thejournal.ie/charleton-inquiry-maurice-mccabe-3260898-Feb2017/

>Fucks sake lads
thejournal.ie/shane-ross-drinking-ban-drink-driving-3250958-Feb2017/

>Hutch-Kinahan bollox continues
thejournal.ie/dublin-shooting-drumalee-3261394-Feb2017/

>Cowen contaminates think tank
thejournal.ie/brian-cowen-john-bruton-iiea-2-3261414-Feb2017/

>Who the fuck are the ONH?
independent.ie/irish-news/news/republican-terror-gang-orders-girl-14-out-of-home-and-country-35486916.html

>"Ah sure stay a while commissioner!"
independent.ie/irish-news/senior-ministers-back-garda-commissioner-on-decision-not-to-step-aside-35484778.html

>Muh racism in Kerry
independent.ie/irish-news/irish-victim-of-racial-slurs-goes-viral-with-her-cartoon-of-ongoing-abuse-35484853.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jrnl.ie/3264325
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ar4NTmTzo
youtube.com/watch?v=FjiBX9woNn4
youtube.com/watch?v=vx0NMzpRX4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LG6R-_lPQE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM
youtube.com/watch?v=JyZm5fQxagA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The british will fry your potatoes no matter what u du

Bump
Fucking kek, great pic OP

What is Secret of the Kells about anyway?

Alright.

3rd for USIR

Win or lose the point is that we try

>FF-FG at odds
>election could spark
whats the chance of this fellas in the homeland?

If you buy a red top tabloid and read it, you aint my friend.

>Modern merchant banking
Forty keks

>San Fran
In the words of President Nixon,
"It has got to be the most Faggot ridden place on this goddamned Earth"
Yes he actually said this

san fran LA and vegas are the 3 places ill be going to, what are they like? if ur west coast and close to any of those places feel free to buy me a beer loike

And for our liberal lurkers.

FF don't seem to want an election, they love hyping it up but I don't have a clue if they are actually gonna fucking do it.

Bump

The Taoiseach will recognise Traveller ethnicity tomorrow
jrnl.ie/3264325

oh i chose a good start then?? feck

I want to fight a liberal.

SeeI'm an East Coast Fag, Id love to meet you for a drink, but it looks like we'll be separated by 3000 miles or so

So here is a thought, ALL the Northern Ireland protestants would generally as a majority being right-wing/conservative, if you COULD convince them they would be a key facet in help forming conservative Ireland. True? False?

>Not the plough

Wtf? I love Enda now!!

That is NP's plan

I love the front pages, the rest of the paper never matters much.

Enjoy fighting the rest of your country.

Vegas should be fun tho

True. If by some miracle United Ireland happens soon. They would be key

Stand with me Nigel. We have to fight together.

Every time I enter these threads the images get better. Anyone close to Barrett able to convince him to use social media better?

Videos of him thunderously ranting are good and all but we need a meme base.

Correct.

Yea is there anyway of convincing prods of voting np? Maybe by telling them np will ease Brexit?

what does ukraine have to do with ireland?
can a potatonigger explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ar4NTmTzo
The unionists should like Justin a ton.

In the same speech he labels the shinners as traitors as well, appealing to both nationalist and loyalist in one go, good shit.

Nope. The factor that Northern Ireland protestants and admittedly a growing number of Northern Ireland catholics are benefitting from Northern Ireland being British would put that down immediately.

yeh my pals are big degenerate gamblers and have been to vegas a few times but this is gonna be my first trip to the states, last time my mates were there an american woman in the hotel lift some how asumed based on the accent they were scandinavian asked what part of sweden they're from kek

reckon it'll be a crack

Again if you'll indulge me fellas, What if the Northern Irish Unionists/conservatives whatever you will call them agree in helping you form a right wing Ireland at the cost that Northern Ireland remains British? Two right wing nations side by side against the refugees, SJWs would be a good thing right?

fucking awesome track, one of my favorite soundtrack cues.

Irish american here checking in. anti-immigrant is a shit stance. Also pic related is an immigrant character...

Have a nice time user, you're always welcome!

...these boys want anti-immigration, an all white Ireland.

They would be a key part of it and a massive force behind making a conservative Ireland. If we can unite unionists and nationalists against the bigger treath of mass immigration then we can get some civil discussion and possibly even a united Ireland if we can show them that we're past all the sinn fein bollocks and are ready to finally go right wing.

Rare photo of the Blueshirts in Spain.

Do you have a theme song playing when you fuck your couch shaped wife?

Maybe we'll just invade and deport them back to Scotland. They both want to remain in the EU right?
Wales is still out little brother though.

>anti immigrant is a shit stance
>(((Irish american)))
I wonder who could be behind this post?
An all IRISH Ireland otherwise what the fuck is the point in calling the place Ireland.

>Anti immigrant is a shit stance
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PACO O'LEARY

Let us not forget Kernow and Breizh

Basically there was a Ukrainian in the last thread who's only post was "Fuk u" aimed at no one. Someone then replied describing them being the last surviving Ukrainian, crawling through the rubble, getting to a computer, going to Sup Forums, opening eire/pol/ and typing fuk u as they died.

>remains British
آپ کے بارے میں کیا ہیں?

wow, thanks for the quick rundown

You could do that and then have the wrath of the British army back fighting you lot and then Trump wanting to win over his fellow conservative, protestant pals offers his help to stomp this aggressive Irish force.

Right wing Ireland gets destroyed and Ireland reverts back to a hurly stick off of being communist. Lefty irishmen label any member of the right wing force as "the neo nazis" and welcomes an influx of immigrants.

It's about time there was a eternal Eire/pol/, i was on a rugby forum where one ireland thread was going for years with just 5-10 old blokes having a craic. Thought Sup Forums's lack of was down to irish youth.

>پ کے بارے میں کیا ہیں?

Ní maith liom é.

ᚾᛟᚱᛗᚨᚾᛋ᛫ᛁᚾᚡᛖᚾᛏᛖᛞ᛫ᚷᛁᛈᛋ᛫ᚨᚾᛞ᛫ᚨᛜᛚᛟᛋ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛃᚢᛏᛖᛋ

>implying trump would stop an Irish Blitzkrieg on the North, when his VP is at the top of the Hibernian conspiracy

Wales is nothing to do with Ireland. Don't confuse Brythonic Celts (master race) with Gaelic Celts (subhumans).

SMELLY DUMB KNACKER SCUM

>Brythonic Celts
>Master race
Ok

>Hibernian conspiracy
:^)

EBIN

>the Hibernian conspiracy

that's some nonsense you're spewing never utter such absurdities like that again

>groom of the stool, everyone

This is okay though.

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

R-Right, just some nonsense.... let's talk about the Jews, yea?

Would you like a cup of tea Atlas?

>"Tiocfaidh ár lá you free stater scumbag"

Fuck off you mongrel heritage LARPer.

The goyim know

Not an argument nigger

HEY ATLAS
THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY FLAT
YOU FECKING EEJIT

I have a job for you.

To shrug.

Why is some random Icelandic bloke here?

The Vikings can't stay away

youtube.com/watch?v=FjiBX9woNn4
youtube.com/watch?v=vx0NMzpRX4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LG6R-_lPQE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM

Explain yourself

I.. I don't know how to break this to you.
We took your women.

Vikings always invade
20% arab

What? This is all your fault.
Everything is always your fault.

Fucking LOL

Can anyone explain how Sinn Fein went from bombing the eternal Anglo to embracing gay marriage, trannies and rapefugees?

I don't know lads. This traveller fiasco is bad enough. I remember in my village the whole place went into lock down when an army of travellers decided to go on a rampage looking for a pub. Every tavern, every shop or service shut and everyone hid. The fuckers came through and it was a ghost town. Word spread quickly. They were soon off again looking for another pub. I feel if we give the fuckers this "ethical minoritie" meme they will use it to sue businesses into to hosting the fuckers. My dad ran a few pubs and he said they would usual destroy the fucking place. Get into fights and the gardai had to be called.

Jews

I suppose we'll have to take yours to make up for it!

Infiltrated by British agents called Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.

When will the real Jews be admitted to Israel?

>arabs enjoy equal rights
>arabs are treated well
>Israeli people get fired for being racist

Anything but our fish u pinko

>The goyim know

Thems eejits know

FTFY

Really? fucking hell thought you guys were on top of that shit

cuckfiltration, MI5, Kalergi boys, Mossad

Technically we're just stealing them back.

Fish sovereignty is important to us all Ragnar

>what is sarcasm

That is the ideals of the people they represent. The vast majority if not ALL irish republicans in Northern Ireland are extreme left and it will never change as they see the British/Protestant/Unionists as right-wing, so naturally opposed to right wing conservatism.

A right wing Ireland would be a decent change however the "evil brits" mentality will filter through every generation and will always be against conservatism.

I know your feel.

They went marxist in the 70's and 80's and became cucks.

They're destroying parts of limerick from what I've heard.
youtube.com/watch?v=JyZm5fQxagA