HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm for the same thing. Am I supposed to be pissed? It's sensible.

>(((sources)))

j-just leave my DACA alone, deport the rest. I have always paid taxes.

>Ruining the nation demographically
>sensible

Gross.

>2017
>still not understanding that legal immigration is fine, and illegal immigration is a crime.
JUST COMPLY WITH THE LAW. THAT'S ALL ANYONE EVER WANTED.

why
why did I listen to alex jones and pol

You ruined my dreams

Who's to say he won't just deport 95% of them and give citizenship to the rest?

Not trying to defend him, just a thought.

link the article

Nope, it just means you're a liberal too.

Trump's a good goy desu

You just need to set up a vetting process for Conservatives.

Remember when he talked out this like a year ago you fucking shill?
THEY HAVE TO COME IN LEGALLY is literally what this is

Yeah he's been saying that.

Look, most illegals need to go but a few of them have actually been here a while, put in the effort to assimilate, own a home, got a job, and have kids who are US citizens. What do we do about those people?
>hurr gas em camps hurr
Yeah I know CNN brainwashed you into thinking Trump is le evil hitler but he's not going to do that.

I want most out of the country because I think most don't belong here and have no skills to offer but what about the few that do? They should be able to go through the citizenship process.

Not amnesty, but let them take a citizenship test.

Looks like /r/the_donald has taken over

Why would that matter? I don't care how Conservative they are, they still don't belong here.

Source or get the fuck out

Remember when Trump was open to ending Russian sanctions?

Why are you drawing arbitrary distinctions? If one segment of the group doesn't belong here, the rest don't.

I'm not a stormfag, but our country literally does not need any more Hispanics.

Farms need migrant workers that's why Brexit will need to keep seasonal migration

I can make something look more real using MS Paint. Pls fuck off with your fake shillery

this
fuck off cuck
le civic nationalism

Amnesty Don

Time's up, stormfags

i'd be fine with that as long as we stop all further illegal immigration, sick of dems having this dumbass issue to beat us over the head with every 4 years

Well have those spics voting republican for the next 100years

>I'm not a stormfag, but our country literally does not need any more Hispanics.

Ain't that what the wall is for though? I think this would be fine as long as a majority of them were deported, and legal immigration was drastically reduced, at least from latin american, middle eastern, and african countries.

That's exactly what the Republican Party tried to do in the late 80s when Reagan granted amnesty.

Guess how it worked out?

>Sup Forums is now ready to bend over and take the amnesty dick up their ass
LMAO

Can't wait until Trump becomes a chicano for the 2020 election and changes the anthem to a corrido

AHAHAHAHAHHA

This time it will be Texas

>We'll have those spics
too bad about that part though

No they won't idiot. They didn't after Reagen. They won't now. They vote for who wants to expand social services and that is why they vote dem.

You're right, we don't need any MORE. And hopefully fixing the immigration laws and border security will change that.

The problem is we already have like 20 million here and some, I assume, are good people. You can just say deport all 20 million but you can't realistically do that.

He'll really do it, too.

Not a bad decision, only the ones that break laws should get deported (Leave the ones who are "american" now), tighten the border and then all will be well

this is a slide thread everyone. His entire campaign was about stopping ILLEGAL immigration.

ShariaBlue's ties to China have come out so they are trying to suppress threads about it.

If this is true, then I am back to wantingto burn it all down.

One term President before we're back to being enslaved by globalists.

The denial is sweet. Amnesty is coming. You can deny it now, but when the bill drops, you won't be able to deny it anymore.

Meant to say, if it didn't happen with Reagan amnesty, it will never happen.

Plus, even ignoring the fact that it's a failed strategy, I don't want America to become Mexico del Norte just so Republicans can have an easier time winning a few elections in the short term.

Let me put it this way, our legal Hispanic population is already fairly high. Why let any stay? They've already violated the law. It doesn't matter how hard they work, or how much they want to be American.

These people are still bringing their culture, their still contributing to a massive demographic shift, they're overwhelmingly ESL/incapable of speaking English, our Constitution guarantees their children citizenship, etc.

There's just so much risk and too many already here. If our Hispanic population were at ~5% or so, letting a few of the "good ones" stay wouldn't be a big deal; however, considering the size of the Hispanic population, and their current birthrates, we need to remove as many as possible.

>muh demographics

kys

>building the wall will fix it
>immigration control

That shit's as much of a meme as the war on drugs. Trump talks about the wall and other Republicans talk about stopping immigration because that's what their voters wanna hear. They're not gonna do that shit. You think big companies that pay undocumented immigrants a dollar an hour to pick fruit are gonna support that shit? Fucking christ you must all be delusional

Why take the trash of the world when automation is just around the corner?

It's perfectly realistic to deport 20 million. You have ICE deport what they can, remove all restraints, etc. Then crack down on people that employ illegal immigrants, institute mandatory e-Verify, etc. The ones that aren't rounded up will eventually self-deport when they can't find work.

It doesn't matter if they're good people, they don't belong here and they're ruining the nation culturally and demographically with their presence.

All of them have broken laws. More often than not these people aren't American in the slightest.

The civic nationalist meme needs to stay on r/theDonald.

We have a problem with our LEGAL spics not identifying as Americans.

>implying that's a refutation of race/IQ data, the results of the Putnam studies, etc.

Hello, plebbit.

Fuck off dude, go back to Stormfront

We Amnesty Don now

>implying wanting to avoid absolute replacement makes one a Stormfag neo-Nazi.

AAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

You have to go back pajeet.

And Barron's a good... something.

You absolutely can, we deported one million in less than a year with none of the modern tracking, surveillance, and transportation that exists now. And we demonstrably encouraged many to self-deport.

The only reason this problem is so bad now is because for decades we have not even attempted to do so.

I guess europe learned from the best?

Well we're going to be the minority in our own country. The white birth rate is low, These DREAMer fuckers will reproduce like rabbits. Trump betrayed the main group of people who voted for him. And now we will become the minority and these dreamers will vote democrat for the rest of their lives.

:^)

According to unnamed sources?

There isn't any.

Jew York Times once again quoted anonymous sources and the libshit blogosphere is lighting up with ShareBlue agitprop

> Import the demographics of Brazil
> Surprise! Your country is now Brazil
Kill yourself retard. This isn't that complicated.

I don't agree with stormfags approach however it is suicide to have a cultural divide between the native culture and invading culture. Central/south Americans don't have any interest in preserving American values and want to recreate the same environment they've left.

Military. Create a bunch of illegal jarheads. Patriotism mixed with stockholm syndrome. Beautiful.

Good im done with America. Bunch of ungrateful cunts. Crash and Burn.

>Stormweenies getting rekt

Seriously i will join shareblue if he does this just to watch the world burn

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>deport them all Donald

>Not wanting to live in Mexico del Norte makes you a stormfag

wtf I'm a hardline ethnonationalist now.

DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM GOD DAMNIT

>NJ : 59.3

let me guess, the other 40.7 is "italian"