Stop voting for men

We need more women in the congress.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcboston.com/news/local/Congressional-Candidate-Brianna-Wu-Responds-to-Threats-414927173.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a3XjRO4-kGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a man.

What the fuck is going on with his chin?

Sure, but we need less women in the civilization.

>Congressional Candidate Brianna Wu Responds to Threats

nbcboston.com/news/local/Congressional-Candidate-Brianna-Wu-Responds-to-Threats-414927173.html

And then? I want more chicken nuggetz

>tfw you're not a human so you don't know what expression to make

His voice is so damn funny. I laugh every fucking time. Love it.

i hope (s)he wins, endless lulz would ensue

ENHANCE

>voting for the lane-splitting merchant

I'm ok with this.

Thinnest lip I've ever seen.

"Ok Brianna, practice gazing"
>Like this?
"No..."

slide thread

sage

r u rusin me

As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter how much vocal coaching they do, if you've gone through puberty as a lad you'll never sound like a woman.

MOON ROCKS. MANY SUCH CASES.

Disgusting

Voting for someone because of their gender not their policies. Retardation confirmed.

>nbcboston.com/news/local/Congressional-Candidate-Brianna-Wu-Responds-to-Threats-414927173.html

>inb4 cops figure out s/he did it to her/his own window.

>women
You can see the adams apple reduction scar on that mentally ill man.

She'd get chewed up in politics...
someone says anything 'nasty' she'll run off crying

voting for somebody because of their gender is like giving special benefits to a group of people because of their skin color.

It's discriminatory and in many cases invites minority discriminating pandering.

which reminds me; You can't call nonwhites the minority if you believe in globalism because globally speaking whites are a minority.

brianna wu is the CREEPIEST example of tranny mental illness I've ever come across

there's an uncanny valley aspect to wu. a true representation of an "it". a neutered genderless mannequin with malicious intentions

imagine it doing that creepy "tranny moan" during sex

Great

I'd rather be a crossdressing man than a mutilated post op.

What, you don't like my buff hairy man body walking around in heels and a dress? well come and fight me then motherfucker.

My sides are kek'd

>ignoring american history because it makes you uncomfortable

You're retarded

How can I not be ignorant of your fantasy land if you've never told me?

We are talking about a person who is running for congress.
How is that a slide thread? She's even noticed by best Korea.

FUCK OFF!
jesus christ you fucking cuckolded amerifats with this american history being sooooo bad.
are you going to lynch a whole race for something they may have did in the past and forever feel cuckolded about it?

I'll judge my candidates based on meritocracy. Only sexist idiots would pay attention to the proportion of men and women in office when writing their ballot.

then post a woman running for congress Hans

>Implying his decision was based on ignorance
Tell me what he ignored, faggot.

There is no such thing as a slide thread, you fucking stupid faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3XjRO4-kGk

>Was somewhat normal yet kinda of weird according to his classmates.
>One day gets fucking stabbed in the back of the head.
>Survives, but suffered brain damage.
>Becomes an abomination afterwards.

If that isn't proof that tranny shit isn't a mental illness, I don't know what is.

Stop being good looking.

9 out of 11
Would opress

so when you transition, do you lose 40% of your synapses?

Last night on twitter Wu went on about how rocks launched from the moon would have the effect of 100s of atomic bombs. After being BTFO all night, she deleted the tweets

kek. What a fucking moron.

He reminds me of buffalo bill from silence of the lambs.

Less women in power would only benefit us.
Look at Sweden and Germany.
Thanks, ladies.
Good job virtue-signalling that's you're so accepting.
Now the western world might die.

It was all a plot to claim one of said moon rocks crashed into her house

Please read the rules.

Isn't that the leaked alien picture everyone was looking for?

She actually contacted a physicist, today, to prove she was correct. Link was posted a few hours ago, and she immediately made her Twitter private.

She has some web crawler, or makes some of these threads herself.

She looks like a rotten raisin.

Did you miss the part a few hours ago where she had a "friend" with a PHD in astrophysics prove her right with some back of the envelope calculations?

She was extremely smug about it and posted a second tweet claiming to have more physicist friends on the way to back her up even further.

Then she noticed hundreds of people pointing out in the comments that his calculations actually proved her very wrong. And he even said as much explicitly in his message. Somehow she didn't actually read what he said or didn't notice?

THEN she deleted everything and left a passive-aggressive message about not having time to deal with "Nazi frogs" despite a total lack of evidence of anyone like that in her replies.

It was such an embarrassing display even other libs and her so called friends are making fun of her.

>she

She wasn't right. A rock that size at that speed would be like what killed the dinosaurs. Obviously that would make her "right"
You can't possibly get something that heavy to go that fast, especially in the distance between the earth and the moon.

Yeah, yeah.
>xir

I think it's part of the MTF surgery, they grind down masculine chin to appear more feminine. Obviously it cheaped out.

Yeah the guys proof proved her wrong. When she noticed people pointing that out she deleted everything.

she will fit right in

but but

I'm more into trig, electric theory, etc. Than physics, so I'll have to believe you.

The one thing I've noticed, it's no one's calculations include the resistance of our atmosphere. Seemed fishy, but my physics knowledge is small.

his face looks like a fried egg over a skeleton.

>she

Get it in your heads ffs

WHY IS HIS FUCKING CHIN ALWAYS WRINKLED

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM

>rocks *dropped* from the moon
>trannies in charge of physics

LOST

Imagine what she would do to put an American on the Moon ahead of China. To protect USA from tocks from space. You should vote for her, really.

Cool story, babe. Now make me a sandwich. No seriously, get back in the kitchen.

Is Wu actually a tranny? Thought it was an ugly chick. I didn't follow Gamergate, so I didn't know much about her. Someone thought I would get triggered over her """"physics"""" statement

Aight, y u runnin den?

I liked the moon is a harsh mistress too.
>drunk potatoes in charge of physics

not sheman bad Japanese writer

just noticed she had 19 retweets and only 32 likes
I wonder if those 19 tweeters had trouble seeing their keyboard when laughing that hard

The only woman Germany needs right now is Frauke.

He's come a long way from his time at Ole Miss. At least he didn't graduate. I was never ashamed of my university until I learned he briefly attended.

and the ultimate redpill on """""Wu"""""

John Flynt is an insane faggot. He belongs in a psych ward on a steady diet of Haldol.

Pretty sure you don't have a congress, kraut. No go iron your skinny jeans and listen to electronic emo.

That's John Cusack, right?

Hanz dont make me laugh.

>Mentioning GamerGate in your fucking campaign ad
If its campaign wasn't dead on arrival, it was brutally murdered right then and there.

I like how the pregnant woman on the far right can't even feign interest in this stupid picture. Good for her.

That guy looked way better pre-op. Does anyone actually look better post-op?