Let's have a redpill thread

Let's have a redpill thread.

I'll try to answer any question you got regarding redpill shit.

I'm not an expert, but I want to share the few things I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/
middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Od3LF_opvE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on who is best girl and why it's Asuka

depends on if you like a tsundere or you like a stoic.

everyone like diferent things.

Tell me about your culture and society.

How is inequality there.

>not keeping track of your children

No wonder central and south ameriica is such a mess.

this is my fetish

Tell me what do you know of the Vatican and its Jesuit masters?

Of the "Black Pope", the Jesuit General?

Of the Black Nobility, the ancient bloodlines and families that control the Vatican, such as the Aldobrini, Orsini, or Breakspear?

The Vatican, being its own entity with its own bank that is not accountable to any authority or oversight is very useful for money laundering, and darker schemes.

Redpill me on why you feel obliged to inform us ignoramuses?

>Black Nobility
we wuz knights an shit

Actually...

The Knights of Malta figure in with Vatican control

we're a nice culture.

google about vallenato, donkeyfucking, cockfighting, colombian whores, banana plantations.

The vatican is part of the control matrix.
The archons tricked the jews into worshipping them and gave them wrong information.

Eventually the teachings of jesus were corrupted by the roman church.

The vatican is the spiritual center of the cabal.

The jesuits are a faction inside the vatican, dunno if they're the masters, but they're the ones that deviced the 9/11

Here's a link explaining the black pope and the jesuits.

warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/

>ancient bloodlines
The ancient bloodlines are bloodlines that deal with extraterrestrial blood.

The tale of blue prince blood shows they're extraterrestial DNA.
A lot of this royal bloodlines are the descendants of the time when the fallen angels breed with humans in the bible.

Some of them are actually extraterrestrials who descended over the antartica and engaged in war with the female brain humans (look up the lemuria tale).

It helps me to make sense if I try to explain it.

>It helps me to make sense if I try to explain it.
why involve us? explain it to yourself, be critical of your own values and justify your own views to yourself.

is fun to talk about the topic, but It seems this board would rather talk about blacked and blacks than good stuff.

>how is inequality

you're a filthy commie

>the topic
>redpill shit
you want a critique?
don't be so broad, determine an actual concept to discuss.
redpill shit might imply the intricacies of European wasp mating cycles, etc. its way too broad for any topic to be discussed coherently.

mostly UFO alien shit, and the current war between the cabal and the aliance.

then make a thread on that

>imblying it isn't misato

I dunno, wanna talk about it?

anime is for children and everyone above the age of 18 who still watches it is a pathetic man-child.

agreed.

but evangelion is the only non crap anime.

not in this thread

why not?

Why did you let your government make peace with FARC? You should simply kill them all.

our military sucks and is hard to kill guerrilla when half the country is mountains and forest.

because this thread is about how you, single-handedly, can redpill us.
there is no need for discourse, oh wise one

dunno, I though I could break the ice that way.

There's a lot of crap in this board, may as well have a quality thread.

why are u angry about something so petty?

I hate self-appointed prophets

I'm not a prophet.

I simply like to read about the topic, and I've discovered that the average user here is newfaggot in those terms.

I haven't bragged once.

I come to help, not to brag.

>the topic
you've said that twice now, the topic as far as I can tell is your own self gratification and self-esteem building

yeah, yeah, who cares.

how much do you know about the topic?

where do you get the knowledge?

what is the topic?

Jews... why are they a problem?

>best girl
>Asuka

normalfag

redpill shit, the current war between the cabal and the alliance.

there's a diference between askenazis and normal jews.

askhenazis aren't real jews, they're the minions of the archons on earth, their goal is to enslave humans, destroy all concepts of purity, sacred and beauty (because the argons hate such concepts), replace them with moral decay and a totalitarian new world order.

>the alliance.
yeah the west and white nations walk hand in hand with daisychains and love one another.
>askenazis and normal jews.
Ashkenazi's are just the northern euro jews, what ones are the normal Jews?
in our societies the Ashkenazis are the normal ones.

also pic related, they are a group who has a concept of a nation that has been borderless for millennia. do you think Zion is necessary?

the normal jews are the ones that are semitic (brown) or black (ethiopia, igbos).

the askenazis are the ones that are jew converted, not real jews.

you get that they have mixed right?

>Redpill thread
>Pic related is a lesbian anime picture

middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

>most Ashkenazi jews
so not the normal jews?

askhenazis aren't real jews.

the real jews are the ones that can be tracked down for generations to the original tribes.

askhenazis are white people.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PROJECT MK ULTRA? OPINION?

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE, MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BUSTED

experiments done to control and brainwash humans.

They run the subversive, pro-multiculturalism, pro-trannie/homo, pedo-infested media.
"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

--Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
"Jews DO control the media"

"We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene."

--Elad Nohorai, The Times of Israel, July 1, 2012

web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

what are u trying to say?

askhenazi DNA is diferent than the real semites.

duh, all groups are different

So?

they're not real jews.

Praise

I think you are right about them being the servants of the Archons. They probably have their DNA spliced into human DNA.
Famous Kabbalist Rabbi Michael Laitman, who writes for the Jerusalem Post, claims Jews are from a different planet and are here to conquer Earth:

"And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission."

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html

youtube.com/watch?v=4Od3LF_opvE&feature=youtu.be

at around 13:00

This is one of my favourite yuri pairings

but the Falasha people are?
based on a story of Solomon and the queen of Sheeba who by all records came from Yemen

>if she was real
another theory is that she came from Zimbabwe, there is gold there

they're the descendants of solomon.

based on anecdotal evidence
>and Jonah literally lived in a whale

more jews than askhenazis.

It's more likely that the Jews promote the idea of otherness to extremes just to justify their mission to the young.

If Jews accept that they are merely human, not alien or "chosen", then it becomes harder to moralize usury and worse actions against Goyim since they wouldn't be different from Goyim.

Is futa gay?

yes.

penis are masculine energy.

Class rep
2 cute
Mentally stable
Can cook
That's like the holy Trinity

>I'll try to answer any question you got regarding redpill shit.
If I stuck a tire pump down a woman's throat and pump it really, really fast, would air come out her vagina or her anus? If vagina, wouldn't this be a sure-fire means of creating a pussy fart any time you wanted one?

talking about Jonah and the whale, I think that is an analogy of the constellation and an asteroid. perhaps the star of Bethlehem was too
>one idea is that it was Haley's comet through Capricorn

oops, forgot pic

>stable
what? Hell no.
Asuka vs. Rei is a fucking scam anyway. Both of them just want the conflict they create by being together: and you biters take it with gusto too. I can't blame you, its in our nature to be polarized, riding that merry-go-round, giving whatever these things are our undivided division.

There's more to it all.

book of revelations is also totally reliant on astronomy. i heavily consider this post to be true

the whale is a myth of the hero's journey.

Sup Forums boring you?

High energy, beautiful, she strives to be the best. That makes her the definition of redpilled. She wants to make Tokyo great again, while Rei stares into space like a doll, and Shinji acts like a bitch. She also has the most lickable armpits.

I think the 12 tribes/disciples etc.
>inb4 Zeitgeist
(I'm not sold on the concept but is interesting)
may be based on this idea too, although there are actually 13
>pic related
have you seen any of graham hancocks stuff?
he is a pro-drug guy now but his stuff on astrologically aligned architecture is interesting.

>Sup Forums
AYOO HOLUP
>Sup Forums
YOU MEAN WE WUZ
>Sup Forums

Go slap your bad monkey.