A test:

A test:

If you put 1000 pure Caucasian European folks in an island and 1 nigger, and let that nigger breed with one white women and they only have one son and no daughters;, and after 1000 years that one niggers descendants continue to breed is the population group still tainted? Can the nigger blood be bred out?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/how-white-baby-can-born-4145688.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a DNA test and see for yourself

Can you genetically define nigger?

Yes you can. We are not all the same race. Nigger is divided into two subgroups according to this map and Caucasian is blue.

>I have a reading comprehension

well his Y-chromosome will be exactly the same (except maybe mutations, but the Y-chromosome basically doesn't change)
the rest would be luck/takes a while

So bascially no matter what one spec of shit will always ruin the glass of milk.

Not if at one generation all of his descendants only have girls. Then, there might be hope that the genes wash off.

No. That nigger tainted blood will turn everyone into niggers in the end and it will be nigger-island after 1,000 years. End of story.

If said 1 nigger has 1 white ancestor, yes.
The odds are very low, however.

google.fr/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/how-white-baby-can-born-4145688.amp

Brilliant science there, Nazi Germany would be proud.

>it will be nigger-island after 1,000 years
>implying they won't all migrate to a richer country a couple generations after being there only niggers, making the island a desert island

> 1000 pure Caucasian European folks in an island and 1 nigger, and let that nigger breed with one white women

stopped reading here, the whites kill the nigger

No that is nothing in 1000 years, we probably all have that much nignog dna

Sure, just look at Aussies.

It doesn't happen over night though, it takes more than 2 generations to breed out 1000s of years of inbreeding.

lol but only because i read the joke as

>pay hard-earned money to submit a DNA sample to a for-profit U.S. corporation exercising exclusive rights in perpetuity over that sample and willing to cooperate with law enforcement at the drop of a hat

this actor is 1/8th black
seriously once you get to 1/16th black you can't tell anymore
in 4 generations virtually all visible signs would be gone

Ronda's mom is also half black
>inb4 someone says I'm promoting racemixing
I'm not, I'm just saying that you can breed black features out after a few generations

>let the nigger breed
>let

if you control the breeding female wtf is this "let" shit?? either blacks will use rape to dominate the genepool or whites will preferentially exclude the limited numbers of them from participating in chimpish behavour, and they will be bred out due to being the worst behaved people on the island.

Too bad looks are only a minor part

Race mixing damages the mind the most

once you get to 1/64th black would it really matter?
I'm asking genuinely btw

so it the great "white genocide" and "mulatto cuckoldry" conspiracy disproven now that we know whites are relatively quick-witted and white skin ultimately survives?

but they are still tainted, one drop rule user

>I'm not, I'm just saying that you can breed black features out after a few generations

Explain her nigger behaviour then.

Yes, you faggot, that's right. She still acts like a loud mouthed nigger. Congratulations on being a fucking moron.

One drop is impurity enough.

It would eventually disappear after a very long time as the group evolved to fit their environment, if that favoured "white" then that's what we get.

If you want a white earth then just induce a ~50000yr long ice age and let natural selection and evolution do its thing, either blacks die out of new whites evolve from them. It makes no difference.

The point is, you want a environment that selects for white traits (low light, harsh cold conditions)

Typical a fucking mick would bang an abbo. You degenerates know your equals I guess.

so then we're neaderthals which is essentially bestiality

Is there an avagadro constant for niggerfication? For example, once you have 1/1000th niggers DNA is that smaller than the smallest unit on the nigger scale?

notice how in the previous post I was clearly talking about visible signs
god you leafs are fucking insufferable

it's because we are part Neandertal that we are better (alongside asian) than any other race

>alongside asian
it's this kind of thinking that allows Asians to live in the west with impunity and then fuck up housing markets

>Can the nigger blood be bred out?
No. You can't remove the negro. You can't bleach. We must preserve our genetic legacy intact, as it's impossible to reverse. Doesn't matter the IQ and other stuff. It's about staying who we are. White comes in one shape only - full purity. European race is rather simple - pure European lineage. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

>ywn be Neanderthal

slavs are subhumans anyway so what have you mate

No, since race mixed peoples don't often breed with whites enough to assimilate. Just look at the African Americans, lighter ones tend to mix with the darker ones and propagate their African genes. Also nearly 90% of the world's population is non white so they can quickly out breed the white population if measures aren't taken.

Hung-Aryan is the purest white European

oh, you're a skull-shape believer

a thousand times yes

Yeshiva World News?

(((measures)))

just go to your local protestant church, there are fertile, mostly chaste white women hanging off the rafters

For starters I'm Bavarian. Secondly, who cares about what part negro French-Albo mutant has to say?

Who cares, the CRISPR is going to guarantee that any and possibly all genetics indefinite survival. RNA/DNA Editing will soon be upon us user. Rejoice.

>dey took arr houses!!!
maybe you shouldn't be such a poorfag next time lmao

I wasn't even talking about America I was talking about Australia and Canada
Next time try not being a retard

Ask yourself, is this politics?

you seem to be clueless, these haplogroup are only paternal, any of these individuals could be half
nigger and still have 100% "aryan" Y-haplogroup

lol i think you are the same retard from that other thread , i'm not gonna bother too hard with you, russians are generally uneducated and dumb (just like the ones you meet in most online games)

to keep it short: there is no such thing as "purity" , there are certain aurignacoid races which are unreduced because they moved to favourable conditions and were able to select for social dominance while others either remained under their harsh conditions (bad weather , lacking nutrition etc. etc.) and never hominized as much as the others
pic related is the phylogenetic tree of the human race, note that all aurignacoids which is nordid/atlantid/atlantomediterranid/iranid/north-indide are metrically equal, that is, they do not differ on the dead skull and only in soft part (because they are each bred to dominate their respective regions)

They are still mixed with subtier hominins, but atleats they have some Neandertal

it's not (((skull-shape))) it's cranial capacity

Honestly? If they look white, there's no real problem
even 12.5% black could be negligible

Not really. Another Homo Portuguese

Why would anyone fuck an aborigine?, they look like Demon Orcs!

Nah

It's always there

Visible. There are non-visible differences. Niggers are a plague.

>They are still mixed with subtier hominins, but atleats they have some Neandertal
I don't give a fuck
viewing them in that much of a positive light has paved the way for them to spread fucking everywhere in the western world and cause nothing but harm

whatever makes you sleep comrade 3,3% SSA Portunigger. The Day of the Rope is coming and voting for SVP ain't saving ya, Kanake

You're a dumb cunt you don't know shit? Get the Swiss cheese out your foreskin and read a book or something stupid nigger

Not even gone 30-55 gens after

the problem with cromagnoids specifically is that they are hunter-gatherers, and as such are never sexually selected as much as aurignacoids - when they face harsh conditions like f.e. ALL eastern europids, they reduce to infantile versions which lose all progressive features

while aurignacoids settle down in faovurable environments where there is good , at least temperate climate with plenty of food and nutrition etc. and adapt actively (by wearing more clothes, building better houses) they just live much more greedily all around
while cromagnoids depend on hunting mainly , pic related is what a pure cromagnoid looks like (dalo-faelid) , they literally look dumber, but are "equally evolved"

After enough generations the babies will evolve to adapt to their environment. "Facial features, skin color, height/weight.

Hey, the Abbo Skull is the same as the Neanderthal's

Nuclear strike on Portugal when?

pic related is an unreduced aurignacoid for comparison

(progressive mature even) and also old which amplifies that

Who let this Frog-Shiptar subhuman out of the ward?

pic related comparison of all the living subraces

pic related comparison of aurignacoid vs cromagnoid skull

What?
What?

Is there something to do with male genetics which relates to race?

>cranial capacity
I fail to see how the size of a mammal's brain has any impact on its actual functioning, unless it's extremely small. I assume the organ would scale with the size of the animal, as in whales, elephants, and other large-brained mammals.

this """"science"""" has been disproven for almost 100 years and we know that if more advanced development is selected for, nature will increase the complexity of the organ before increasing its size

hence the incredibly specialized anatomy of rodents and other small mammals

Pour 50% tap water and 50% distilled water into a jar.
Is the water distilled? No.
Take this mixture and fill another jar half way, fill the other half with distilled water.
Is the mixture distilled? No.
Take this mixture and fill another jar half way, fill the other half with distilled water.
Is the mixture distilled? Still no.

Even if not visibly expressed, those traits are still carried, and they may emerge at some point in the future. Cellular and mitochondrial DNA get carried forward, even if its a small percentage. If that DNA does in fact lead to quantifiable negative traits such as lowered average IQ, increased aggression, lowered ability to perceive consequence, that may manifest at any point many generations down the line. The potential remains for these genes to be expressed no matter how dilute you think they may be.

He looks like a fucking potato.
Huh, I wonder if the irish are 1/16 black.

>Portuguese are European

pic related a baltid woman , a very good example of a reduced cromagnoid which is the dominant racial type in all of eastern europe, Russia, Finnland

0% SSA in Ireland. Pure race

Abbo's have Neanderthal DNA so that's perfectly reasonable

pic related drawing of an unreduced aurignacoid (with hyperprogressive tendencies)

pic related comparison of nordid (unreduced aurignacoid) vs east-baltid (reduced cromagnoid)

No, but Y chromosomes are a great way to trace male linage. So if he or any of his male descendants only had girls his Y chromosome would die out. And then his furture descendants would only have his X chromosome which each generation would only have a 50% chance to pass on.

Besides IQ correlates strongly with cranial capacity, but if you don't believe in IQ then nothing I can say will persuade you.

I always knew there was a reason I hated her. One. Drop.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh.

Yes, natural selection can breed undesirable traits out over time.

Perhaps the descendants that emphasized his genes were out-competed by the descendants that de-emphasized his genes.

Yes.

This

if you put 1 black man and 1 white man in a room whith 1 white woman, who will win?

>being a factual realist having anything to do with being a cucked faggot
this is not how it work, they are better than any other non-white, but it doesn't make them good in any way

Y-chromosome is always given by the father and the Mitochondrial one by the mother

but they were smaller

Abbo have primitive-Neandertal, Denisovan and other unknown Hominids dna

>1000 pure whites
>1 nigger

Just wait until nightfall and there'll be 1000 pure whites and 0 niggers.

whether or not it has any influence (it probably does in some way or naother) is irrelevant , the point is that some subraces can breed for bigger volumes while others lose their skull volume due to brachykephalization

so in the very least, somebody with a greater cranial volume is the result of a greedier sexual selection because people who have short skulls (brachykephaly) are generally the result of a lacking and harsh environment (Russia, Eastern Europe etc.) or extreme overspecialization (accomodation to high altitudes) while the person with the great cranial volume is flexible because its easy to lose volume and very tedious to gain it (it takes thousands of years)

pic related more examples of alpinid/baltid/infantilized cromagnoids
infantilization = loss of progressive racial features due to harsh climates and lacking nutrition and lack of sexual selection , flattening of face, reduction of skull , snubby low rooted noses, round faces, rounded foreheads, short extremities

>those eyebrows
>hnng

okay then how are dolphins not our fucking overlords? sorry sweetie, try hardsr next time okay ? ;*

pic related another comparison of all the living subraces

nigger

>he likes women that look like men

Where is Ireland I'm not seeing the halpogroup.
>we wuz Jamaica and shit

> caucasian
> european
pick one.

"caucasians" come from anatolia, turkey and central eurasia, NOT from europe.

describing europeans as "caucasian" is a conceit from the 19th century orientalist movement that sought to subsume asia minor's ancient cultures into the european paradigm by claiming europeans were "the real caucasians"
it's exactly as stupid as the nazi claim that northern europeans had anything at all to do with aryans, who were in fact from persia and the indus valley.

canadian education...

number 5 is nothing like a cromagnon

>no one has called out Varg yet
Hi Varg

Humans brain to body ratio is way higher then Dolphins.

I believe that IQ is a (as in one particular) measure of intelligence. the last time I took an IQ test was 6th grade.

>smaller
"cranial capacity" is not a proxy for intelligence

>cromagnoids
lol ok. those people look kinda dumb so case proven, babyface = retard

it's like there's a new ratio for every argument

the term caucasian comes from when a physical anthropologist had received a skull from a (beautiful) armenian woman, he suggested to use caucasian for all europids+non european europids since in his opinion the caucasus inhabited all the subracial variants that belonged to the europids
somehow it sticked but it is a horrible term because the caucasus region inhabits mostly mtebid, pamirid, turanid and some other influences but lacks a proper unreduced aurignacoid subrace (the closest in that region would be iranid and north-indide)

so in short: the intention of this term was to ensure a "fair" description of all the non-european europids , but instead is just creating confusion

the name might be shit but "caucasian" is a taxonomical classification which perfectly contains most Europeans and west asians, and is reflected in a modern DNA based approach by the genetic similarity the former and the latter have on a global scale

well , it's not extremely terrible on women , because women who are infantilized just look younger (and cuter)

but for men in most cases it's actually quite terrible lol

pic related is a gorid individual which is generally classified as the most dominant racial type in the eastern euro region and also Russia

implying slavs arent white?
>checks flag
hows it goin rabbi shekelberg

Source me on your posts that YOU always make. I have never seen a source for these Aurignacoid/Cro-Magnoid (not Coon) anthro finds.

Her features are kinda niggerish though, she looks kind of like a mulatto so if you told me she was a quadroon I wouldn't be surprised