Why are Americans so obese?

Why are Americans so obese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz#Secretary_of_Agriculture
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
scientificamerican.com/article/why-americas-love-affair-cars-no-accident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

empty calories. propaganda endorsing sugar over fat.

Is that also why they are so stupid?

Are you surprised we're eating more than depression era America? The problem is inactivity, not just diet.

Is this daily intakes or something?

this gif is appropriate

Hedonistic culture

do a fucking google search you lazy fuck

The Jews.

We eat too much and move to little. It's not an america problem, it's a western civilization problem, we are just the pioneers.

Is this suggesting the average American was eating over 3000 calories a day at the turn of the 1900s? Because I absolutely do not believe that

Surely this isn't daily calorie consumption?

This. Also yet another field where niggers drag down our stats, 47.5% of niggers in this country are obese.

youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM

The short version, it's the high amount of sugar in the american diet. We put sugar in most of our food we buy from our super markets. High fructose corn syrup is a legal poison.

Black people haven't evolved to agricultural diets so when they eat the American diet which is rich in carbs, they get diabetes and obesity.
Whites can process carbs because we've been farmers for thousands of years.
Blacks only stopped being hunter gatherers a couple hundred years ago. They ate mostly meat.

>asks question which is answered with his own graph

Shit dude that's rad.

I can just drink one a day and never have to worry about eating again.

Plentiful sugar and not much to do. And when I say "not much to do" I mean, like, work OR play. The only things people do are social mediaize, eat/drink and are unemployed or work in a service economy.

The trauma of circumcision impairs mental and emotional development, and the school system is designed to extinguish critical thinking and creativity.

Mexico is more obese than us

>they

Subsidizing corn, soy, and shit products over vegetables, fruits, etc. Also people are just stupid and lazy.

There is more obese people in the usa than the entire population of Mexico.

I got one of those today by chance.
Hadn't been to a fast food place in a while but now the ones here have to list the calorie count for all of their foods next to the price/on all of the advertisements.
Good for education and definitely helped convinced me to get a healthy Gainshake.

Today Sup Forums had a thread about cereal mascots that evolved into an interesting foray into 1970-2000 food products, with a GM employee (or knowledgeable larper) delving into some of the mistakes of food product development.

Essentially massive amounts of sugar, HFCS and high doses of artificial chemicals contributed to the physical degradation of at least two whole generations.

>Whites can process carbs because we've been farmers for thousands of years.

Bullshit, I see fat white women and men everyday. I work with them, I see their fat asses buying cookies and diabetus drinks. It's ture there are more fat blacks but this shit effects everyone whether you see it or not.

Today Sup Forums had a thread about cereal mascots that evolved into an interesting foray into 1970-2000 food products, with a GM employee (or knowledgeable larper) delving into some of the mistakes of food product development.

Essentially massive amounts of sugar, HFCS and high doses of artificial chemicals contributed to the physical degradation of at least two whole generations.

Doesnt matter, by capita you're more obese

Only 320% of my daily fat intake requirements? How can I go wrong?

Our portions may have been smaller, but we got away with feeding ourselves with really nasty shit back in the day.

Why the fuck would sodium be so high?

Seriously, it's because they've allowed their food production systems to become debased, massified, and industrialized. This means the cheapest possible food with the highest fat, salt, and sugar content, mostly built of corn subsidies designed to keep midwestern voters happy.

America has largely destroyed its system of local food production and replaced it with low-grade, addictive, unhealthy substitutes. The same story applies with soda too. Governments have done almost nothing and just sat around while watching poor Americans get addicted and fat.

Did you know that Americans born today are expected, for the first time ever, to live shorter lives than their parents. American life expectancy is going down because American food and health is so completely shit.

It's fine if you're rich and educated (look at how gorgeous most people are below 14th St on Manhattan or on Ivy League campuses) but it sucks for everyone else. How did you fuck things up so badly, America?

Source: I lived in America for the past twelve years and saw the fattest people I've ever seen in my whole life.

It's pretty crazy in America, we basically eat the same die in Canada but don't have the obesity issue, then when you visit you can see why they have fucking MASSIVE portion sizes,a "large" pop at a fast food place is like a 2L bucket

Dunno, I live in California and everyone here is so superficial that nobody is fat.

blame it on this guy. he basically flooded the US corn market, which is why we put high fructose corn syrup in everything instead of sugar(a lower calorie substance).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz#Secretary_of_Agriculture

We probably would have exactly the same obesity rate if fast food was just as cheap here.

I wouldn't doubt it

Europe seems to be the only place that cares about high quality food

Obesity is a form of malnutrition.

Tendies, Hotpockets, and Mountain Dew is not considered nutritional food. It is known as foodstuffs.

That's not a fucking HEALTH shake. Its a HEATH shake.

Like a fucking HEATH bar

gluttony

HAES and fat accetance isn't doing us any favors either

Because there is sugar in fucking everything here and people are addicted to eating. They'll eat three meals that cover their daily caloric needs or more, and snack in between with things that are 200+ calories.

Most Americans were farmers back then, you gotta eat large portions to stay active like they did. Since most didn't have powered machines/tools to cultivate and harvest.

goes great with """0 cal""" fudge

Don't you mean "why are Mexicans so obese"?

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/

Zionist Jews

It is earthier consume that much or die. Doing heavy labor male needs 3500-4500 calories per day (4500 for lumberjacks, miners and such). Pregnant woman or woman doing physical labor needs 2500 calories per day. 3000 average is bare minimum for nation doing mostly physical labor.

Wage stagnation. Look it up fags.

>La raza cuisine

>USA, Mexico, South Africa and a bunch of middle eastern oil countries
Interesting.
But I meant America because I find it pretty hard to care about Mexico (sorry Mexico).

inactivity. America is designed for cars, you can't walk anywhere, and as a result of always driving and the high calorie diets most Americans have they get fat as shit.

scientificamerican.com/article/why-americas-love-affair-cars-no-accident/

The fuck is this???

Go make fun of the Mexicans instead.

Pic related.

Human organism never evolved in environment with such abundant food as today in rich countries. Of course everyone will be obese when tou suddenly able to eat many times more than through all these millions of years in less than a century.

Yeah unfortunately, Canada doesn't compare too well to the rest of the world. If you travel to Europe or Australia, you'll find that their portion sizes are smaller than ours as well. It's only when we compare our portion sizes and obesity rates to America that we get to feel good about ourselves, but that's a low bar to clear.

it just keeps fucking going, I'm about to vomit...

Also Mexicans "drag us down" since they're more prone to obesity too.

Is this what stoners eat?
>hey lets just throw random shit on a plate

fudge for maintaining your curves that are completely genetic

High fructose corn syrup in literally everything

You must be new here

>highest fat
There is nothing wrong with fat by itself. Fun fact: during most of the year Plains Indians received 70%+ of their calories from animal fat. At same time their physical development and fitness were observed as excellent and better that European Americans. Nobody called redskins obese or weak.

Agricultural subsidies
Department of Education

Stop frosting everything with sugar and drowning every single vegetable in mayo/ranch you fucking savages.

This is why people who don't eat a balanced diet get fucking fat and have bad skin. They're always hungry because their body is craving some sort of nutrition that isn't in whatever shit they eat.

I buy fryer oil in a tub type thing, and on the label it says: Use as margarine or butter. It is literally just fryer grease, I don't know why anyone would use it as butter.

>4000

...on average? No fucking way.

for the love of all that's holy please stop

>burn 300 calories
>eat 1000 calories of snacks

They used to offset their caloric intake with hard days of working in fields and/or manufacturing-- and now they don't.

>Stop frosting everything with sugar
We can't

you're hurting me

Wealth.

eww lime juice

Not after we deport your fat asses out of here.

yeah and despite being like 55% or whatever there's more white people in america than finland. this is why statistics are done per capita, mexican intellectual

Genetics and I like soda

Is there a name for this shit?

I've seen these in the past and most people agree this is some kind of prison comfort food, but what is it called?

What's it got to be so happy about?

I'm to skinny but I do agree to many fatties. Day of the reinforced rope when?

we seriously need our schools to educate kids on the dangers of obesity, and make sure they understand it

we have people dying of Fatty Liver Disease that don't see how their obesity has anything to do with it

Educate yourself you fucking nigger

Man lives longest on 1000 calories a day. Not even 2000. Trains them better for any possible long term pain. And so of course. America dies sooner and the lowest portion of this graph starts at 3100. Disgusting

It's called being a Mexican.

You're an idiot circumcision is good for you, why do you think liberals are against it? They're brain dead morons, now I have to pay $1,000 to get circumcised because my idiot hippie communist mom didn't do it for me

Corn syrup.

High fructose corn syrup

>1000 calories a day.
once you run out of fat reserves and muscle to break down you'd begin to cease basic biological functions