Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=lB3D8dkVFAU
youtu.be/8UJlRRahNzw
youtube.com/watch?v=702TynCYTAE
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully. That last video he had was disgraceful. What a pompous prick

Why are there so many threads about this guy?

ARE YOU PAID

He's a jew?

He made his worst argument.

quick rundown of what happened?

>What do you mean hello?
>no wait wait. You said hello. Is hello an argument?
>Did I ask you for a greeting? What does hello have to do with what we are talking about.
>Do you have any idea who i am? I've been a philosopher for over 30 years.
>I have a massive seven and a half inch penis.
>I've pro created with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them.
>You disrespectful, passive aggressive little shit. I'll be thinking about you when I beat my son this evening.
>I don't like beating my son but they make me do it.
>I am a very reasonable man but my patience is running thin.
>Now this is 357 magnum. I'm going to put a bullet in.
>Now every time you contradic yourself I'm going to pull the trigger.
>First you said hi but now you said hello make up your mind. which is it? no no answer the question.
Wat do?

Can't watch it today but keep hearing it talked about. Was it that bad?

The left is out to destroy anything that Sup Forums gave attention to, that's the price we paid to keep that hag out of the white house.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
Usually his cultists mass like his videos. As you can see from the like/dislike ratio he kind of made a fool of himself.

Don't be a retard. He he didn't do anything bad, he put a beta in his place.

Right?

Very strange, seems coordinated.

THIS IS A /LEFTYPOL/ THREAD

SAGE

Absolutely nothing.

In case you haven't noticed the (((trend))), (((they))) are trying to attack every popular identity that (((they))) have ascribed to the Alt-right. Milo, Gavin, Southern, Molymeme, etc. They can't shut us up, so (((they))) are trying to kill off any gathering point for redpills. This, coupled with Twitter bans, is part of a general strategy to retake control of social media.

I hope so.

That's not an argument

/leftypol/ shilling and attacking right wingers as usual while pretending to be Sup Forumsacks, they did it with Tucker as well yesterday.

Same thing happened a week ago aswell.
youtube.com/watch?v=lB3D8dkVFAU

This is divide and conquer. It seems like any person associated with the anti-establishment movements is being marginalized, one by one, in an attempt to make the average Joe feel that his group is shrinking and nobody is really with him.

No.
Not an argument
>seven and a half inch penis
>massive
t. americutlet
Ding

Ugh, his subscribers went up since that video, and he's had other rants like that in the past. Also he's been vindicated since the Left has revealed their true colors in ending relationships with leftist. They do the exact same damn thing. Approaching the left with just reason and evidence and showing moral character, and respect is fucking stupid and we'll lose if we take the approach of that cuck on that call.

youtu.be/8UJlRRahNzw
Watch at 25:40 for based rant on IQ for anyone who thinks he isn't ourguy. His only bad vids are when he takes calls from listeners and shits all over them for no reason

Could he out debate my bathroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=702TynCYTAE

To be fair, a disproportinate number of callers are German so he has a legitimate reason to shit on them.

Yeah that last video was kind of shit. He spent way too much time attacking the guys debating skills rather than discussing the actual point of the question.

Why? Because he acted like a tit in his last video?
I don't like the guy but from what I gather that's kind of his gig, so no, probably not.

Shills begone.

More like he spent way more time saying how great he is and stroking his ego. That's all I came away with from that video.

which is funny since Sup Forums usually shits on all four of those people for being libertarians and not anti-semitic

Most of Sup Forums is left
Not sure why you're calling them shills, be happy you tards get 2-3 boards for your talking points from think tanks

I sincerely hope people who shill about this guy are doing it ironically. He is a legitimate retard. He complains all the time about people being emotional, and then he goes full emotional arbitrarily calling every speech he doesn't agree with "not an argument".
He acts exactly like a sjw, replacing buzzwords like "fascist" with phrases like "not an argument".
There are far more intelligent and capable speakers on this political spectrum than this loser.

i've been seeing a lot of these threads lately is the media going to go after him next. despite his conclusions and rationality to a lot of things he presents a lot of statistics that redpill people. He also has a very far reaching channel. It just seems hes the medias next attack. they won with the Milo fag so i imagine they smell blood in the water and are about to go after him full scale they're just warming up here in Sup Forums

possible

>Most of Sup Forums is left
LAUGH OUT LOUD

I feel sad for my countryman. Hopefully he can rest his degenerate ass with his disgusting shitskin wife for the rest of his life.

neets tend to prefer gimmedats

I don't think so, he just BTFO'd himself last video by acting like a twat. I'm sure he'll be fine once his ego recovers.

i like the guy imho

Anyone that takes issue with his latest video is a fucking cuck, plain and simple.

The caller was a 21 year old sociology student that essentially wanted to tone police Stefan so that he could share his videos with his leftist peers without offending them. The kid didn't present a single factual argument throughout the entire video, and it basically boiled down to him telling Stefan to stop being disrespectful to the left. And when Stefan questioned him as to why he didn't criticize and hold the left to the same moral standards, the caller flat out said that "he doesn't care if if they're disrespectful", meaning that he only sought to hold Stefan/people on the right to this higher standard of discourse.

Career? He spends his days talking in front of a fucking webcam. He wouldn't last 30 minutes at my job.

It's subversive as fuck.

This.

SAGE. SAGE

>third person
Go back to your containment board on the other site asshole.
Absolutely no communist leftist or otherwise supports leftypol. We all hate you more than stormfags.

You know if you molyfags stopped acting so butthurt, people would just move on and forget this ever happened.

>converting leftists is a bad thing

cult member logic

But nothing happened?.

The guy on the call was a leftist shill. Just listen to when he's gently talking about leftists. He's using what leftists call a "tone argument" to try and concern shill. Molyneux probably planned on being a cunt before the guy even called in.

Absolute bulllshit

How am I acting butthurt, exactly? I'm not the one taking issue with the video.

Molymeme is redpilled about the JQ. When he posted his talk with Peterson here, he talked with us a little bit. He's trying to figure a way to subterfuge style drop the redpill.

Let me guess. You're the 99%?

Yeeeeeeuuuuuuup.

They're not going after Peterson, because he isn't exactly a political figure. He's a person that can give tremendous amounts of meaning in your life, but he's not a huge activist.

I hope you die. You're an autist and no one likes you.

Now are you prepared to hear out my argument?

Day
Of
The
Rope
Approaches

the alt right is controlled opposition. there's a reason every figure in the movement is eitehr jewish or claims that jews aren't pushing any specific agendas. are you honestly this retarded?

this was the show in a nutshell. He was being a class A bellend to that guy.

Top kek. That's pretty much how that video went for the first half hour

I've noticed it too. I've never looked at his wikipedia page before today, but about half of it are claims that he is a cult leader. It would not surprise me at all if the media swooped down on him next.

>Milo's career over?
>Molymeme's career over?
Who's next? Who else does the right tend to like?

Saying "the alt-right is controlled opposition" is controlled opposition. But you're a Canadian so I know I don't have to explain why.

Yeah. They smell blood in the water. I don't really give a shit about Milo either way, but it was painfully obvious that this board was successfully shilled into jumping on the anti Milo bandwagon. Sup Forums is overran by Reddit now so it's easier than ever to manipulate the board. Redditfags are literally programmed to align with the majority opinion of their favorite forums so the shills can just suddenly dump two dozen posts rejecting some """alt right""" personality and nu/pol/ will go right along without a second thought because more than anything they want to make sure that they feel like they're "part of the club"

>retake control of social media

were old media ever in control?

obama

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, you subhuman leftist shills? You will hang one day, you traitorous, emasculated cretins. Your DNA is less worth than a nigger's with down syndrome. SAGE

I saw Stefan Molyneux at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

dude milo is a fucking faggot jew who masqueraded as the new face of the right, FUCK MILO, WE ALWAYS HATED MILO.

stefan ALWAYS got a ton of shit here too for his abrasive personality and defooing shit. yeah hes got some good stuff but he isn't above reproach, far from it.

cultist jew and Sup Forums has just found this out

NO FUCK OFF HE IS EVOLVING TO GODHOOD

NO REMORSE ASS RAPE SOON

I hate all of you so much. And I hate myself for responding in this thread.

If you are too moronic to understand that MILLIONS OF DOLLARS are being spent to try to demoralize us, than you should actually, seriously, consider killing yourself and ridding us of your stupidity.

Sage, Hide, Ignore Entirely.

>114708863
Nice copypasta.

This this this
Sage

its a good thing that stefan has literally said in the past that "he would be okay with massive non-white immigration if there were no state"

he makes some good videos but he also shills for some things i dont agree with, like the NAP. he is not "one of us" he is a figure on the right who can be criticized

Oh believe me I agree, because the Left is so emotionally based, they can't handle it when it's thrown back at them. They're basically trying to disarm the right again. Like this Syria ordeal. 121,000 compared to 10,000. Price of relocating them there vs bringing them here. Point out that fact, then tell the left that they're heartless bastards that don't care about 111,000 men, women, and children being chewed up in war and that they only care about feeling good. Then tell them they're disgusting, deplorable human beings. Then leave. They can't handle that at all, and so they're VERY much wanting it to stop.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
>this video kills the SMIDF

Ok I just watched his last video.
I don't have a memeball template but
>When a white belt comes into your dojo and asks for a fight so you break 3 of his ribs and his nose but it's ok because he challenged your authority

Milo has continuously denied that he' on the alt-right. (Reminder: neither did he invent the term 'alt-right,' nor is the 'alt-right' even a thing.) The label has been thrust upon him by shills, shills, and shills. Maybe he can't be trusted entirely, but our purposes currently align, and if we make him rich through attention as he redpills millions into embracing some conservative values and despising the lamestream media, than how exactly does that hurt us?

How do you figure the talking points are from think tanks? Elaborate.

>retard is being a retard, and finally revealed as such
>retard is called out for being a retard
>SHILLS PLEASE THIS IS PAID SHILLING, IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE LEAVE MOLY ALONE REEEEEEE
SMIDF please.

Not likely to happen. I seen a bank add on kikebook today that had a darkie in it as the first actor. A lot of the comments on the vid were simple normies calling out the forced diversity in the ad.

People are waking up, the msm are no longer in control. The more normies lose their jobs to diversity hires, the more they walk through their own neighborhoods and feel alone in a sea of brown, the more they go to shops and can't read the signs because they're not in English, the more support we have for our cause.

This is only going one way and the establishment left are fighting a losing battle to control the narrative.

Because an intellectual argument is the same as a physical fight? Also do you people STILL not know the tactics the left uses? He was immediately trying to undermine Stef by sliding it in that a certain tactic worked better for him then what Stef is doing. The whole point of that is to slightly undermine Stef's aggressiveness to the Left right off the bat. I agree Stef kind of took it a bit personal, but he still absolutely should be called out on it.

Nice to see.

Milo is an ex-sjw who quickly caught on he could get more fame by becoming anti-sjw. That is all. Let him do his thing as it currently benefits us but never directly support or sponsor him, I wouldn't be surprised if he did yet another U-turn when the time seems right.

I agree that he can be criticized. But the matter at hand is, "Was he being a meanypants?" That is what we are wasting our time discussing. Who gains by our having such a discussion? Molyneaux will get his downvotes and recover and please us another day. He's getting attention for redpilling and will continue to do so. So why the overreaction? We who watch, read, and hear the most vile things of all the internets—how have we been made to care about this? Would we care naturally? I don't think we would.

He's actually the biggest activist of them all, because he operates outside the political spectrum and therefore has more power to influence.

i never really gave a fuck about milo one way or another. i laughed at how assblasted people got over him but thats about it. But, stefan, despite his conclusions on some things drops good stats and redpills on people from time to time mostly in his Truth About series. Sadly leddit has infiltrated this board a bit more than one would wish for, but thats the game thats played. The problem is now its getting harder to determine a leddit fag or a shill. the obvious shill threads are easy to still pick out but some on the issue such as this where its a bit more of a grey area, are harder to tell. who's jewing who you know? All it seems with all these stefan threads is that the media looks to be turning its guns towards alternative media sites. its the last ditch attempts of a dying animal cornered by its enemy. They're addicted to the power they've had since watergate when they realized they can crush politicians and be part of the news instead of report on it and now they they're losing that drug and they're going through withdrawls and instead of locking themselves up in a room by themselves for a week to let it withdrawl symptoms pass and maybe gain some credibility again they're taking it out on anyone that isn't in their elitist media class.

His last video is so fucking funny. The kid he's berating doesn't even realize it (and of course neither does Molyneux) but the kid blows him the fuck out on multiple occasions.

>Wtf you lil fag what you gonna do with that faggy sociology degree
>I'd like to be a researcher
>Pfft dumbass, you wanna hang round leftists all day!? Good luck with that you dummy!
>Well Stephen this is the crux of my argument, I am not so personally offended by their political beliefs that I couldn't work with them
>Wow kid your straight retarded leftists are immune to reason like apes
>See Stephen you need to respect them as human beings first if you want to change their mind
>WOW WHEN DID I SAY THEY WEREN'T HUMAN
>You just said you had more respect for simians
>YES BUT THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU HAVEN'T PROVED ANYTHING

Jesus Christ man.

No. Sage.

They owned all the outlets. They thought this bought them control.

They de-monetized fucking PewDiePie simply for telling its slobbering teen audience to question the media.

Not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that a lot of the takedown of Milo here was very obviously orchastrated by shills.

Molymeme probably won't get taken down by the left. He'll probably grow stronger if they try. Unlike Milo, he doesn't need various media outlets, institutions and constant attention to do his thing. As long as the leafs dont arrest Stef for hate speech he can still put out a daily podcast in the same format he's been doing for a decade and his audience will be more or less the same. Molyneux honestly gives the new right wing media some much needed intellectual credibility. He researches and presents very well. If the SJW hoards start swarming him, all he has to do is challenge them to debate him on his show. There will be no takers, and he'll end up stronger than before.

Concern trolling.

They are cocky because Milo is in the dumpster (even if it brought to light three liberals did the same thing, or actually molested children.)

Luckily nobody but Reddit followed "I'm gay and conservative, I make SJWs mad. Buy my book."

He's not fundamentally debasing the left like Gavin, Molymeme, Milo etc are though. He's not nearly aggressive enough to do that. He however is my favorite "new culture" figure though. He seems to be absolutely right on Christianity as well. If there was a way to marry Christianity to Nationlism...

He is though, because he's attacking the core of liberal thought which is anti-religious, political correct, marxist ideology.
He's the kind of guy we need in society right now.

but a lot of that reddit following came here sadly

Exactly I have a neighbor that's redpilled about the jews, and he didn't trust milo and used to slander him all the time. I told him I don't trust him either, but he's an incredibly useful tool right now. These fucking puritans don't understand the war, dirty, and subversive tactics. Like RedIce was all pissy with him when he was saying the alt-right wasn't a White Nationalist movement. It's like, goddamnit you morons...do you not understand the concept of multiple redpills and digestion time? Yes the Alt-Right is a WN movement, but give it a different look on the surface...people ascribe to it, and then later find the WN's in the movement but the path has already been blazed for them to absorb the hard redpills.

His argument wasn't really about converting leftists, though. Like Stefan said in the video, there's absolutely nothing that's stopping him from dissecting the arguments from his videos and using them to redpill his peers. He doesn't want to do that, though, he wants to use Molyneux as a proxy because he's too much of a coward to be confrontational with his opponents himself.