Was he based?

Was he based?

Other urls found in this thread:

libertynewsdaily.com/blog-2179-israeli-think-tank:-isis-is-good-for-israel
jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wikileaks-israel-actively-supported-hamas-6980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This dude looks like my landlord.

Bump.

First Arafat post I've ever seen on /pol.

He must have a big wallet because that face aint doing any favours.

The basediest.

Yeah everyone here is so stupid they've never read a book in their life.

his hat looks like it should be hanging from the oven handle in my nans kitchen.

he has that lovely desert merchant face

If chandler bing was a country, it would be you guys.

He was a terrorist scumbag, heralded as freedom fighter by the leftist media.

He looks like the Prophets from Halo

Israel funded and propped up Hamas just to oppose his PLO, so yeah he had the Shlomos sweating

I really really like this post

stole from his own people and was a cuck to iran

the jews had him killed so probably

There was nothing "based" about him. He and his ilk had every opportunity to accept the Oslo peace accords, but backed out because he saw in the conflict a means to get endless money from the West. So in this regard, he condemned future generations to a legacy of terrorism and murder, which is based on a lie.

I also have it on good authority that he was so smelly that he needed extra heavy-duty air conditioning systems in his fucking limousine to handle it.

Yeah, don't you give the nod to Arafat. Don't you dare.

and right on cue the good goys are here

Based at stealing money and leading the dumb Palestinians in to an endless conflict

Iran is based

>make a thread
>be surprised when people voice different opinions

BASED

No seriously, he;s right. This is a fact. And it has worked for the Israeli's to hoover up even more land.

>be surprised when people voice different opinions
When did I act surprised? I'm just voicing my displeasure at the fact that nu Sup Forums is filled with good goys.

Well, you can automatically label someone who disagrees with you a "good goy" or you can read about it, and maybe watch the Frontline documentary about it, and maybe ask an educated person about it, and come to accept the fact that there isn't a simple dichotomy to this issue.

Or if I wanted to be an asshole, I could just accuse YOU of being a "PLO tool" or whatever, and we can fall back on our emotional arguments and look for allies and amuse one another with "memes".

>there isn't a simple dichotomy to this issue
I agree, but I think it's pretty clear Israel is more responsible fro the constant bloodshed plaguing the region than the PLO.

Choose from the following:

>I acknowledge your opinion. Though I disagree, I don't have my thought-map together enough to argue with you right now. I might check some of the books I have on my shelf, and maybe link a bit of a video to you and a quote from someone prominent.

> Rail vehemently against you and label you an outsider to our enlightened circle. Await all of my friends to click "like" and bask in their attention. Feel righteous. Put a bumper sticker on my car that advertises who I think I am. Post "dank memes" so that I and my friends can feel like "insiders" who know the truth. Be "redpilled".

no

he looks like a dirty jew

This is weird, I was talking about Yassir Arafat with friends two days ago and used this same picture...

oh wow

> Rail vehemently against you and label you an outsider to our enlightened circle. Await all of my friends to click "like" and bask in their attention. Feel righteous. Put a bumper sticker on my car that advertises who I think I am. Post "dank memes" so that I and my friends can feel like "insiders" who know the truth. Be "redpilled".
projecting a bit hard are we?
>Israel has frequently funded and propped up radical Islamist militias to destabilize the region
libertynewsdaily.com/blog-2179-israeli-think-tank:-isis-is-good-for-israel
jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wikileaks-israel-actively-supported-hamas-6980
Israel is the reason this region is shit, that's not to mention the fact that the Ashkenazim are not even true descendants of the original Jewry that they claim to be and thus have no business being on the land they claim as rightfully theirs

The eternal anglo pleb...ignorant and disrespectful

Malvina's when?

he was alright until around 1982 when he overplayed his hand in Lebanon and got wrekt there by Lebanese factions, Israelis, and Syrians at various moments in time. After that, I think he was just in it for the money and was a hypocrite and sold out by trying desperately to make peace with the kikes. He was pathetic in his last few years

Fuck me, some cunt call Agent Scully. We've got got an X Files on our hands, lads.

bump