Help deport this illegal alien criminal!

We have her info!

Mayte Lara
18 years old
7201 S CONGRESS AVE APT 612
AUSTIN, TX 78745-7346
TRAVIS COUNTY

Use this link to report
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

So we can have her deported.

Be a real hero!

Oh Praise Kek!

>brainlet who didn't get into college is jealous on someone who will probably contribute more to society than himself
Petty tbqhwy

Or maybe I could have gone to that same college had the admissions not filed up thanks to allowing in a bunch of people who are not meant to be here in the first place?

I'm betting she's fat by now due to corn tortillas and Coca Cola and her legs suck

Oh, and forgot to mention
>samefagging your own thread

What? No come back? How about we allow in a bunch of hostile people into YOUR nation and see how YOU like it...Oh that is already happening..

You mad bro?

I get it you are made I am doing something rather then whining....

It would not shock me to be honest.

What do you do for a living?

We did this in June. She owned up to actually being legal and was just looking for attention.

>confirms that he missed out on college due to stupidity
Not very good at this are you?

There are right leaning groups shilling, the other thread about the guy getting 280k from scholarships has multiple single posts with different flags, and all of them have similar messages.

.....OK and why did this not make more of a splash here?

Didn't you hear, Trump will be making her legal soon.

Unfortunately she's more than likely part of DACA. I refuse to call anchor babies dreamers but seriously fuck them and their smugness. Fuck her mexican flag, fuck her GPA that doesn't make sense unless Texas is wierd, and fuck all spics who come here, leech , and call me racist even though they are some of the most racist motherfuckers ive ever met. Go back home, you're unwanted and uneeded. Reeeee

proof? link?

>get caught shilling
>"u mad bro"
Kill yourself, you are a waste

>nice legs

A bit presumptuous, are we?

Texan education standards ARE low, so I'm not surprised.

get cucked famalam

Good point.
Does you want to deport criminals and rapists, or every immigrant, even though that would include intellectuals that the US could profit from?

Still fun to see if she gets swatted

Some schools offer bonus gpa credit for extra curricula activities.

Reported glad to have helped

MAGA

AP student bump

>fuck her GPA that doesn't make sense

that really is the most annoying thing

there are people walking around with a "4.0" who had multiple B's and maybe a C or 2

there's no way to justify that

>muhhh AP classes

fuck off

you don't give harder majors in college a skewed GPA

this /thread
sage

AP classes are worth 5.0 instead of 4.0 if you get an A in them or something.

>Still fun to see if she gets swatted
Sup Forums detected

Reminder to report this kind of shit.

Wait until the 2nd term of Trump he will get them out.

...You mad bro?

>Does you want to deport criminals and rapists, or every immigrant, even though that would include intellectuals that the US could profit from?

If the ladder was the case why are so many of them on welfare?

Can someone really partake in an american university without having their documentation checked?

She has nice legs, I'll give her that

God bless you.

Kek make it happen

fun fact: Kayla's parents turned out to be illegal

Threatening to get them deported was pretty top kek after she refused to do webcam shows for our Sup Forums DA group. She just ragequitted like the indians.

>he will get them out

that would be nice but I'm doubtful

I'll just be happy if we stop the constant flow of newbies strolling in and kick the ones out that get out of line even the tiniest bit

Yes, all the while they scream "more people can not go to college".

Are you implying that the intellectuals are on welfare?
Might need a source on that desu

how is the netherlands CHI?

Really? Link?

>her tits don't fill her bra cups

im going to marry her so you guys cant deport her

what is going here, it sounds like she doesn't have a visa at all

Now it is time for him

Sounds like a good plan. Then get an annulment.

she hasn't deported in over 6 months since this shit? I could have sworn I saw a thread or two about her getting deported a while back....

You want to deport such a good-looking intelligent girl with a positive future just because she was brought to the U.S. by no choice of her own? C'mon, that's low. Find an actual worthless illegal and then we'll act. Besides, doing this would be in the Democrats' favor.

You go back with her

Are you really that bitter and insecure?

Are you really that weak and apathetic?

they should post WHAT kind of degree they got, too.

Wait. How can illegal immigrants even get a degree at an american university in the first place? Do US-Universitys not check your personal information - including nationality - before accepting your letter of application? Or do they simply not care?

She lied for attention a while back apparantly, but OP still wants to fuck with her because he's a Sup Forums-tard and basically is asking for a personal army.

Some actively help illegals and ignore their crimes..

I did not know this before but fuck it

didnt this bitch get in shit for this? its quite an old story im sure i head this shit before

4.5 GPA but no smart enough to get her citizenship?

Deport

Cry more faggot

i think you belong on Reddit, you are giving off SJW vibes. I hope she gets swatted and shot in her smug face

Full tuition paid for most likely means the university encouraged and funded her education because of her status.

I submitted from Chile

God bless ameribro

Please prove to me that you're not the same person.

>what are rules
>muh SJW boogeyman
Are you retarded?

Remember the good General

Send that bitch packing. How much you want to bet she runs an underage whore house filled with 7 year old white kids stolen from the drugged out parents her family supplies.

LOL

Are you really that Reddity?

Americuh is fo anyone das wants 2 b hurr.

All I see is some disgrace to Geert trying to stick up for illegals/illegal sympathizers

Lmao cuck bait. I hope she gets deported then raped by a pack of cartel niggers. It's the only thing this scheming thieving shitskin deserves.

You are me and I am you

inb4 ban

>Hey guys don't deport me I... hmm I have.. nice ...err..legs!

Damn. I would have thought they could be hold accountable for that shit - at least if it's a public university. Accepting someone with uncertain nationality is already kinda strange, but funding it as well (with money taken by taxpayers)? Sounds pretty criminal. Then again, if they actully do that shit on their own volition, they're probably SJW of the highest caliber-, and proud of doing that shit in the name of social justice, too...

LOL

This

It has to go back