What is White?

What does Sup Forums classify as "white"?

Where exactly do we draw the border for who is white? For example, are the Russians part of the glorious master race or barbarian oven fodder?

Other urls found in this thread:

openyoureyestohate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well not you that's for sure.
Anyone who asks if things are white is a wigger

Only Jews are white

These things are important to discuss before the inevitable race war... wouldn't wanna gas our own team mates

Are Irish? Are Scottish? Are Welsh? I know you people all hate each other?

The Irish, Scottish and welsh are all better than the Brits

Technically Irish and Scottish people are the same ethnic group, those potato niggers are questionably white

The only true whites are the english.
Irish are potato niggers,
Welsh are a mix between elves are your Indians american.
The scots were the OG skirt wearing trannies.

The aryans have died out, with the nords being all nu-males, and germany on a suicidal collision course (for the third time in recent history, only this one might actually finish them off).

Only english, and english colonies/former colonies (commonwealth, 'merica. India, while not white, deserves an honourable mention IMO, for their support of trump, brext, disdain for 'slimes and the fact that acted like Sweden 40 years ago and have learned from their mistakes and are slowly actually improving, futhermore, the vast majority are responsible (except the 'slimedians) rather than circle-jerking perpetual victims. We treated them like shit in the past yet they are the bro-iest of all minorities) are white.

Russia, while I would not consider them white, have potential to be great allies, much like non-slime indians, and the spanish (from spain, not mehico).

So... Irish are not whites, but Indians are? Yikes.
Why do we hate Russians so much?

You can see the whiteness border right here

If you don't know who is on your team you already lost. Move out of europe to a white country if you care so much.

Russians are like the worst white people Imo, in a perfect world they would be eugenic'd out of existence, however, in the current political climate they are too powerful an ally to turn our backs on.

I have an idea who's on my team, the idea of this thread was to see if we could all decide on a concrete definition.

White:
>Germanic
>Anglo
>Nordic
>Celtic
>Slavic
>Italian except Sicilian
>White Greeks (not the obvious Arabs that live there)
>Iberian/ Spaniard
>Persian/ Ancient Iranian (not modern Arab Iranians)

Not White:
>Arabs
>Jews
>"White" Hispanics/ Mestizos (although I like Castizos)
>Northern Indians

Anyone who disagrees is either a divide and conquer Jew or a meme peddler

Russia sucks because of communism and the Soviet Union. It also sucks because the current government is a corrupt oligarchy that don't give a shit about the people.

Does not mean Slavs are not White. They have some great contributions to the world.

>The Irish, Scottish and welsh are all better than the Brits
>The Irish (lets fucking be honest they're on the British isles so they should count as "Brits"), Brits and Brits are all better than the Brits

This is what you just said, look how retarded it sounded. British =/= English.

>Splitting up Germanic, Anglo and Nordic when they're all the same

Are you white enough to get shit kicked by shit skins for being white?

congrats, you are white

Pretty much agree with this.

Although does the moors DNA in a lot of the spanish disqualify them from glorious full-blown whiteness?

>Not an American flag

I said Indians aren't white, but deserve an honourable mention.

They are the whitest acting non-whites ( least victimy, more responsibility), despite the shit we pulled with them, they act like bros (except for their slimes).

On the other hand, you get the Irish. The jews drunken retarded cousin. "Muh sheckillion famine deaths, all we wantedsh wash gibs".

>white
stupid nomenclature. you mean europeans?

Your gonna choose indians over the japs for most honorary?

And we as a country pay millions each year to India as reperations all while there sending shit to Mars, I would hardly call them bros. ...

I would argue that "Europeans" falls into the exact same category of "stupid nomenclature". Where does Europa end and Asia / durka durka land begin?

OK to be fair splitting Germanic and Anglo is a bit of a stretch but it helps debunk the "ANGLO R NOT WHITE" meme, since that would mean Germanics are not White- so dumb.

And no, Nordics are a distinct genetic group.

Most Spaniards only have a pinch of Arab DNA. Most are pale and tan very easily, and they also have pretty much Germanic or Nordic features. You can tell apart the very Moor influenced people but they are a minority in Spain.

>thinks pooinloos are above paddies

Pajeet detected.

In no peculiar order,

Murrica:

Euromutt (All European Blood)

Europe:

Spaniards
Anglos
Italians
Germans
Austrians
Bavarians
Czechs
Slovaks
Celts
Croats
Hungarians
French
Flemings
Dutch
Danes
Estonians
Belrusians
Finns
Swedes
Georgians
Russians
Ukrainians
Poles
Latvians
Lithuanians
Norwegians
Portuguese
Serbs
Slovenes
Swiss
Kazkahs
Icelanders
Montenegrins
Bosniaks
Greeks
And Azeris

Asia:

Northern Indians
Persians

Oceania:

Kiwis
Australians

Durka durka land starts at Calais. With colonies in London, Birmingham and Yorkshire.

>what is white
>nana nanana
>whaaaat is white
>nana nanana

before anyone brings up Sicilians or Italians:

This is the list

Maltese,Albanians,Turks and Romanis aren't white.

If it ain't white it ain't right and Northern Indians, Azeris and Persians ain't white.

the concrete definition has been the same throughout the ages. black white brown and yellow use the eye-dropper if you're a colorblind cunt

:'( when will our people wake up... it pains me to see Britannia being invaded by these sand monkeys

Whats /pols consensus; are Italians white? I'm a third gen american so as far as I'm concerned I'm white but who knows

RH negative blood type.

>Them
>Not White

You sound like a burger

Ural mountains

Caucasian

literally who cares

Government propaganda hot off the presses

openyoureyestohate.com/

How do we know who to genocide if we can't decide who is white?

>Anglo
>Germanic
We're frogish if anything.

Yes except the brown ones. Tan is ok but if they are born with brown skin then obviously they are not White. Golden brown is ok but not brown brown.

>North and East Africans are white
>Arabs are white
>Iranians are white
>Pakis are white

Iranians used to be White though when Persia was a thing. Other than that, yeah obviously those other groups are not White. Caucasian does not equal White.

Yeah, no. Arabs are not white nor are Pakis. They inbreed far too much

You generally see a lot of these ''[nationality here] is not white'' threads such as ''hurrrr durrrr spaniards are actually not white greeks are not white italians are not white'' and are just made to divide us, pic related. Non whites are niggers, beaners, mudslimes, asians and mixed race. It's that simple.

>Russia sucks because of communism and the Soviet Union.
So they perform poorly not because of immutable nature, but because of their circumstances? Fascinating.

>implying whites are white
niggers are the real whites though

Why not the whole of Europe? I'm Indian myself and I can understand you'd want to vet your own people and see race-mixing as a loss, but why would threads like "r slavs white?" "r meds white?" come up if not either a shitpost or D&C? In the eyes of non-European blood, all Europeans are white. You guys are all bros with each other, just like how all asians are bros with each other. Actually that's a bad example because Chinese and Japs friends of mine hate each others' guts and routinely put aside their hatred to shit on Koreans.

Point being that regardless of behavior or previous engagments, you still have common ancestry and origin, why let yourselves get carried away with questioning eachother's whiteness instead of going after those who truly seek to dilute your blood? It's too late for Latinos who got bleached and whatever used to live in Egypt who got blacked. Keep your ethnic histories in line but don't let yourselves be wiped out by those who seek you harm.

Care to argue something else?

>anything but welsh
>white

While I agree that (((they))) seek to divide and conquer I think it's important to clearly define this. Nothing worse than a sloppy race war.

>Care to argue something else?
No, it's just funny that it's the same thing people say about blacks and hispanics...but that can't be right, right?

Because blacks have proven time and again that even in first world countries AND being given affirmative action they still can't generally act as civilized as the rest of the nation.

Yes, some are poor by legacy, but many never leave the hood out of laziness or because they like the tribalistic lifestyles.

Slavs meanwhile have proven to be able to make and maintain relatively decent societies when not fucked up by communism, and they work hard when they come to West Europe.

russians are quite sneaky like jews but with the ferocity of normal white people.
this makes them a dangerous foe to underestimate

go by behavior. the reason we want to purge certain types is for the behaviors they exhibit, so if we simply declare everyone who does what we don't like as non-white then this problem solves itself through eugenics
kind of like how you can keep niggers out of a nighclub with a 'no timberlands' rule

genocide? you whites can't even defend yourselves against antifa

This. No Exceptions.

Hmmm you have the UK flag but are talking like you are not white? I guess your salty cos you know we are preheating the ovens?

45 degrees and up, at least on the europe side