THIS IS MY BOARD NOW

what're you going to do about it, Sup Forums?

imma post your deets all night faggot

>My board
>Sup Forums is my board
>What are you going to do about it, Sup Forums?
>What are you going to do about it, my possession?
Are you so cucked you can't dictate the actions of your own board? Kek

Someone fucked that

shiiiiiieeeeeeet

Good going, guys.

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I'm sick of this orange nazi man trying to rule my life. He's anti-gay marriage and he wants to ship my uncle's husband (Hector) back to Mexico. Total bullshit. He can't break up Mexican families! Did you know he has the nuclear codes? WTF?!

someone get a mop

literally(in every sense of the word) who
Im gonna spend 10 seconds of my life typing this post and then continue to not give a shit

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. It has been extensively discussed in the media and discredited by a wide array of sources across the political spectrum, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department and determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired three shots in the restaurant with an AR-15-style rifle, striking walls, a desk, and a door. Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.
He surrendered after he "found no evidence that underage children were being harbored in the restaurant", was arrested without incident and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Welch told police he had "read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there". In an interview with The New York Times, Welch said that he regretted how he handled the situation but did not dismiss the conspiracy theory, and rejected the description of it as "fake news". On December 13, 2016, Welch was charged with one count of "interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense" (a federal crime). According to court documents, Welch attempted to recruit friends three days before the attack by urging them to watch a YouTube video about the conspiracy. He's charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, each charge carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

eat shit kike :^)

you are the shitposting leaf eating pineapple fister

>what're you going to do about it, Sup Forums?

you fucking faggots are so fucking bad at what you are failing to do

fuck. all you. fucking kikes

You're here forever.

David Brock is addicted to crack-cocaine

make sure the savages poo in the fucking loo

Hahaha leaf has a point

indeed

Its my board, faggot. Get out.

post cunny.

Statistically, it is more likely than not that this man fucks kids.

This

jesus christ my sides

Please someone post the mesmerizing
Reply from the user about how this idiotic
Guy everyday looks himself on the mirror
And think his hair looks good

hahahahaha le long hair faced man

but seriously though kill yourself

I have plenty moar too >:) get rekt Shareblue

fkn saved. bless your cock based leaf

this isnt funny

DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck your mothers.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, fuck your own mother!

So the Libertarians of Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be cleaning septic tanks for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no intellectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

this is offensive and anti-semitic

that is because you are a British faggot who could not possibly understand humour

>awww a R.Kelly babby picture

man people here sure do enjoy fake news

you need to go back to basic training shill (we are watching you right now)

thats not how hair works. try something different

he actually tweeted about his hair recently....

Nonsensical one-post writing prompts are spam.

this made no sense and offnsive to people's beliefs. pls delete this

dat asssssss

why are you faggots larping as bongs tonight??

>damage control

ohhh please gtfo with that nonsense

I want to be more like pic related. He seems alpha

Suck every penny from your pocket as your soon to be red pilled employees wonder what they are doing with their lives.

>quoting the dailycaller
sure what next? pls get better sources murdoch shill

David, you know you're about 30 steps behind me. Stop telling lies to the man in the mirror

kek'd my ass off

>skippy

podesta

alllllllllll day

Holy shit, you shill faggots are getting absolutely rekt by a fucking leaf.

BROCKED

obvious photoshop is obvious

run from people with those eyes
just get the fuck away

they are on deck to get rekt by a loo at this point....

false delusions

HEY FAGGOTS!

Ask yourselves: why is just ONE MAN able to run circles around your entire office? Still feel like you're on the winning team?? (you disgusting fucking kikes I wish to skin you and fashion you into wallets)

>prescription med bottles
>bottles of alcohol

let's fucking dance Shareblue. I can go all night!!!!!

my hero

>99
kek agrees with your assessment

So do you want me to post gore or CTR doxx? Pick your poison, shill.

whatever helps you sleep
incorrect information

NO BRAKES

you are not earning your $12/hour. this entire thread is only negating the purpose of your employment

ctr doxx
whatever gets this delusional thread shutdown

I like this leaf

Fucking hell, I would love one of the loos from /PTG/ to start in on these assholes. Their shitty, obscene attempts at bantz are lulworthy in a quaint way.

>mfw someone says that is the same species as me

What did he mean by this?..

Canadians are some of the most active internet users in the world. (but actually, jewgle it)
We are being pilled, and thanks to Trudeau, many many new pills are showing up. There is hope for us, thank God Trump won and set a precedent.

why does the majority of libfags have these crazy eyes?