My Friend Said Sexual Assault Should Be Legal. How Would Sup Forums Respond?

Just got into an argument with my friend when he said the following

>"Sexual assault should be legal. You see all these hot women walking around half naked, they depend on men to protect them as police officers yet are so ungreatful for it. Inferior men have to not only watch superior men get the women of their dreams but PROTECT the women from other inferior men who would like to have her as well. Instead of taking part in this stupid system we should just grab their stupid asses"

How would Sup Forums argue against it. I know what he said wasn't right but didn't have the right words against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe instead of complaining he should work on being one of the superior men.

Except that's impossible. You can't just become superior, what is he going to take a potion or something?

There's plenty of paths you can take for self improvement. He's literally just bitter.

Like what? There's no potion to make you taller, smarter, or mesomorph

He's short, dumb AND unable to put on muscle mass? Then he should just do the world a favor and swallow a bullet.

If exaggerated female materialism and birth control is dysgenic, then allowing rape is even more dysgenic.
Destroying beautiful things is how you get places like the middle east, or Africa, or most of Asia.

I really don't buy into the whole alpha beta thing. I think it grossly oversimplifies the spectrum of people, just like the left-right political dichotomy.

But jesus christ, tell your friend to stop being such a fucking beta faggot and man the fuck up. Or, if he wants to be the Supreme Gentlemen just fucking get it over with so feminist cunts can have more fuel for le toxic masculinity meme.

>short
Yeah so? Napoleon was short

>dumb
No, average intelligence

>unable to put on muscle mass
He's pretty muscular tho.

If you're smart, strong, and tall you're scum.

$10 says your "friend" is muslim.

Then what the fuck is he complaining about?

>Yeah so? Napoleon was short
That's a meme actually.

>everything else you just said
So what you're saying is that he's a pretty good male, he just has a massive inferiority complex.

Is your friend a Muslim?

wow getting called scum from an user
weeeew

He is completely right. If you dress like a whore, you literally deserve rape. You are inciting mass erections everytime you walk down the street. It is just that she recieve a few dozen of them.

>t.redpilled white man

Dude fuck off ok. Beta/Alpha is real and it's unfair as fuck

No he's not

He can't get a job, girlfriend, any money, any friends, or a place to live.

Your friend is an idiot.

>That's a meme actually.
True but there are other examples of short important people

>So what you're saying is that he's a pretty good male, he just has a massive inferiority complex.
He's 26 and never had a girlfriend so something is wrong

He's right. Women are livestock. If rape isn't an option (i.e., I can't get away with it) you bet your ass I'm still going to be as creepy and depraved toward women as I possibly can.

>He can't get a job, girlfriend, any money, any friends, or a place to live.
Maybe it's because he's the kind of guy who thinks sexual assault should be legal.

Even the nice ones are completely fucking retarded sex crazed monkey people. Day of the Rape is coming, vagina kin...soon.

But that's only because he's lived such a crappy life.

So what you're telling us is that your friend is a sandnigger? Yes, women are dumb cunts who dress provocatively and don't appreciate men. That does not mean you should sexually assault them. Only a "le supreme gentleman" tier faggot would think otherwise, and they're the kind of beta sons of bitches that wouldn't have the balls to do it even if they could get away with it.

Is your friend a Sandnigger by any chance? A good looking woman walking around in clothes that show off her assets is a salve for the eyes. She is sharing something with every man that sees her and you should feel grateful that you don't have to look at lifeless black garbage bags walking around.

As for defending women, who said we have to? I have no obligation to help a woman in distress just like I have no obligation to help a man. If they expect me to then that's their own stupidity.

Lots of people live crappy lives and don't think that. Your friend is just a bad person.

Why are you friends with a Muslim?

HES NOT A MUSLIM

>Dude fuck off ok. Beta/Alpha is real and it's unfair as fuck
>I am using outdated social theory to justify my passivity and victim complex
Stop. Take responsibility for your shitty life and move on. You can be miserable forever or you can change and start looking for happiness.
Or you can do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
Pick one.

I'm 21 and I haven't had a girlfriend.
I don't even want a girl friend. I don't have time for a girlfriend because I'm living my life, and I don't want the investment of a relationship.
There is a single woman who interests me, and that's only by virtue of her being probably the second most intelligent person I've ever met. We'll probably end up in a relationship sooner or later. But I'm not going to rush it because wanting it for the sake of having it is fucking stupid. You shouldn't just want a girlfriend so you can say you have one. A relationship is actually work. You'd fucking hate it if all you cared about was the hole between her legs. May as well just get a fleshlight or a whore. Much cheaper, much less time invested.

Yeah basically this.
Lots of people live shitty lives and don't become rapists. The grow stronger. Adversity tempers them.
Something I'm slowly coming to realize is that I have no patience for weakness. Just fucking grow up. Life is hard. Learn to deal or quit playing the game.

Well it's not fucking sexual assault if it's legal then is it!? Fucking cunt.

WHEN YOU DO THAT, IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!!

Can't argue with him. It should be no different than other assaults. It has a penalty similar to manslaughter because of snowflake fee-fees at present.

Because we can suddenly be rich.... Yeah right.

All they care is ressources

>taking responsibility
That's a codeword for "blaming yourself for all your problems" and only mentally ill people think they are responsible for their problems

>There is a single woman who interests me, and that's only by virtue of her being probably the second most intelligent person I've ever met. We'll probably end up in a relationship sooner or later. But I'm not going to rush it because wanting it for the sake of having it is fucking stupid. You shouldn't just want a girlfriend so you can say you have one. A relationship is actually work. You'd fucking hate it if all you cared about was the hole between her legs. May as well just get a fleshlight or a whore. Much cheaper, much less time invested.
Look pal, if you wait too long to have kids they will be retarded. Just grow up and be more empathetic, learn more.

>namefag
>Deathstroke
>broken english
Those are a few things to start working on.

>mentally ill people think they are responsible for their problems

Nope. You are responsible for everything you do. If your life is shit, it's because your shit. If that's how fate has decided your existence then you don't have a say in the matter. Unblessed scum.

youre friend sounds like a neckbeard

No actually, it's society. I hate to sound left-wing but where you are born and your social economic standing is 100% determined by birth and chanve you fascist scum

>can't just become superior
Lift, make money. You may not be top dog, but you won't be bottom bitch anymore.

>Lift
Already do

>Make money
Can't, I wasn't born to a wealthy family

Its rape or its not

Sexual assault it a term created by femanists to control men. Because now a guy that wolf whistles or smacks a girls ass. Is lumped into the same catagory as a rapist. Because many countries have changed rape to sexual assault.

rape him and post webm of it

You should have raped him, that would've ended the argument pretty quickly

Ouch my feelings. You caught me user. I guess I'm scum in your book.

News flash dickhead. Life isn't fair. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

No its forces above society you cant comprehend. If you are blessed then you live a great life. If you aren't then you live a shit life. Deservingly.

Pretty much this
Cue "school bully not so tough since being molested"

>schizophrenia arguing with itself
There are ways to quit this rigged game and still satisfy your urges without suffering legal consequences. Get a sex doll, treat women like dirt, in general just become the biggest unapologetic creep you can.

I stopped ready thread here. OP is a retard.

Hit the gym, go to school, get a job, learn social skills.

sounds like the leafs are soundly on their way to the caliphate they've always wanted.

put on your big girl panties freak

You deserve cancer if you are blessed.

>hit the gym
I do

>go to school
I can't since im not a Rockefeller/Bush/Bog/etc

>get a job
I have a job. Getting paid minimum wage doesn't do shit

>learn social skills
Impossible.

>Just be Chad, bro.
Good grief, the just world fallacy makes otherwise reasonable people become so dense.

sounds like you're just made of inferior stock my friend. have you tried diggin ditches? girls love a guy that is tan and can do manuel labor.

>Minimum wage
>A job.
Kill yourself that's not a job. What do you do flip burgers. That isn't a job retard.

>Can't get education.
Nigger you have google.

>Can't learn social skills.
You have literal autism.

Stop posting on Sup Forums, go out in the world. And take it on the chin.

Tell your friend that we all exist today because some of it ancestors conquered and raped women.

No you deserve it if you aren't. Fate chooses everything that happens.
What are you a godless heathen? Do you reject jesus as your lord and saviour? Are you a disgusting commie piece of shit? It just seems to me that you haven't gotten the full enchilada or gestalt. Nor are you aware of the multidimensional vampires.
You also seem to believe in gravity and a sphere earth, lol you are obviously a fuckin dumbass lol dumbo moron buffoon lol.

Except I'm a superior man. I just wasn't born rich

>Kill yourself that's not a job. What do you do flip burgers. That isn't a job retard.
If you get paid over miniimum wage it's not a job. I hope you suffer cancer. And besides if you consider something over minimum wage a "real job" then it's impossible to get a job unless you're an elite

>nigger you have google
Last time I checked google doesn't have parties, clubs, frats, dances, dudes getting drunk

>get out in the world
And do what? There's nothing to do.

Redpill me then. Where are these vamps from and what how is gravity not real?

Well you see, gravity is a social construct which is meant to delude everyone into thinking people can only identify as being bound to it. It is innately sexist and fat shaming. It promotes misogyny and toxic masculinity by keeping women down and unfree to fly through the air.

The vampires are from Mountain dew. They poisoned the halo franchise by making a shady deal with doritos in order to promote genocide of baboons. These creatures are incredibly important to our survival and these mountain dew advertisers want to push it down the halo franchise and mind control people into blowing bubbles at baboons to kill them. Very cruel stuff, let me tell you, believe me.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Your friend sounds like a genuinely terrible person, and that obviously reflects poorly on you as well. And he's not just terrible because of the advocation of sexual assault, but based on the fact that he would rather be bitter and revel in misery than seek some form of improvement. You two should consider suicide.