Tfw when you've successfully 51% attacked Sup Forums and there's nothing the autists can do about it

tfw when you've successfully 51% attacked Sup Forums and there's nothing the autists can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/democrats-progressives-new-leaders-david-brock-third-way-214811
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/26/democrats-want-rid-david-brock-no-one-wants-anything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would anyone like to make a recap of what the retard above me is talking about?

>tfw sucking little boy penises and high fiving your boyfriend while he's balls deep in some nice boipussy

david brock needs to be fucking arrested and raped in prison

I don't know. I think OP is LARPing?

his organization is paying people to shill us with anti Trump propaganda.

David Brock molested me when I was 11 years old in a Burger King bathroom in Landover, MD.

I tried to tell my story to the media but was sent threatening anonymous mails telling me "Not a peep".

Well guess what David, you lost, you don't have power anymore, the whole world's knowing. You're done scumbag.

You still stand out like a sore thumb.

trump said he might be for amnesty. this, naturally, has some people concerned. but you can't be concerned about things if trump does them because he's always playing 1200 dimensional chess, according to /r/the_donald tourists.

Your days are numbered globalist

What's the name of that haircut?

wait, really?

amnesty is a real thing, that doesn't apply to jose and his 12 cousins who just hopped the border

>and there's nothing the autists can do about it

lol, then why did he cry like a bitch at an interview over Pizzagate? Reminder that it was Sup Forums who dug it up from the Wikileaks e-mails. A filthy, filthy sodomite pedophile jew is no match for user, no matter how much money he throws at his shilling efforts.

Literally who the fuck is this ? and why is he so important right now ?

I don't know why, but I believe it

More like

>when you've wasted millions on having no effect

I don't picture this ritzy faggot ever setting foot in a Burger King. sexy rumor though.

except in trump's case it clearly does apply to jose. "dreamers"

They will not do this for 4-8 years, they will go into madness.

David Brock. Pedophile enabler, minion of political terrorist George Soros, and social media propagandist for the extreme left. He's also the gay lover of James Alafantis, the Comet Ping Pong owner and suspected child abuser/trafficker.

He's the top Democrat operative of the last decade or so.

You know, the guy whose messaging is responsible for the total collapse of the Democrat party down to the lowest levels of power they've been at in an entire century.

David Brock.

Oh, in the '90s he used to be a Republican.

HE TOTALLY ISN'T A REPUBLICAN OPERATIVE NOW, THOUGH! HE TOTALLY ISN'T A MOLE PURPOSELY DESTROYING THE PARTY HE'S WORKING "FOR"!

I hear the Democrats don't like David Brock either and you know what that means.

>spend over 40 million dollars
>still now controlling all the world's major social networks
>still climbing mirrors to subvert irrelevant image boards
sasuga...

You hear huh? From who? Is this like "some are saying that user is a faggot"? or "some experts agree, this poster sucks cocks"? weasel words are bad mmkay?

>still now
not*

That is so fucked up. I'd love to cut his throat then suffocate his boyfriend in his blood.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/democrats-progressives-new-leaders-david-brock-third-way-214811

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/26/democrats-want-rid-david-brock-no-one-wants-anything/

Haircut of the child

>spend millions of dollars to spam a taiwanese ladyboy rating site for a few weeks
>run out of money
>they go right back to it because they're literally autistic

BRILLIANT PLAN

Umm sweetie did you forget to respond

>successfully
Nigger Sup Forums has seen worse

I've read all that. The fact of the matter is Brock IS currently heading up social media propaganda efforts on behalf of the terrorist wing of the left. If he wasn't, I'd pity him. Between CREW/Shareblue and the ridiculously suspicious pizzagate (it has NOT been debunked, do more reading), I'm siding with "the faggot is ruining the internet on behalf of rich communist pedophiles"

I do like when you call me sweetie though