This is why you don't give them rights

If I could control social media platforms for a day, I would want everyone to know about Chris-chan. Xe is an example to all of a good transgender citizen.

We need to start using understandable terms for these tranny freaks. I can't tell if a "trans woman" has a cock or not.

I this just to confusing way to say she is normal?

Fred? Is that you?

>Hey guys, you know what would be fantastic?
>What if, hear me out, we let people do whatever they want
>But user, you'll say, what if I want to kill someone else?
>Here's the beauty, they can do whatever they want as long as they don't infringe other people rights
>Now, that is freedom, and it is for all of us!
Lolbertarians are the true degenerate here: they enabled the left with their principles of equality and freedom.

This is degeneracy beyond even the depths that I could imagine.
We as a species need to purge this kind of mental illness.

Woops

Trans the gay away

mfw I'm reading the headline.

Sooo... they've been straight this whole time?!!!

Both of them are still gay

I think

Mr Garrison was supposed to be a joke

They're not gay or straight, they're mentally ill

They were men before. So the entire sex change and drama was pointless. Basically the argument that being born as an LGBT is dead wrong.

I'm calling it. The next big thing is going to be "reversed" trannies. People who are MtFtM or FtMtF. They'll claim to now have the knowledge and suffering of both sides and therefore are superior to all.

He's just fucking over it.

they were too afraid of backlash from the gay community to come out as straight

>This is degeneracy beyond even the depths that I could imagine.

You need a better imagination.

cause they cant make up their fucking mind

>trans women become lesbians after years as gay men

wtf am I even reading anymore?

>when you're so degenerate that even the cartoon in a Vice article is tired of your shit

>ill fuck anything

So brave

Every time I see that pic. I'm triggered so hard I punched my desk. That kid's ruined.

>man becomes woman
>cuts off penis
>becomes lesbian
>fucks girls with a strapon

Are you saying hormone infused breast milk from a man woman hybrid is a bad thing?

That's actually good, they're technically straight now

Tranny here.
There are two possible explanations.

The first is that they don't have gender dysphoria, are gay guys that got caught up in the trannywave and/or took drag too far.
If this is the case, they probably still have their dicks and don't mind using them on each other.

The second is that they were repressed trannies who like many, first come out as gay and try to get by as gay because it's the done thing, it's a compromise, it's easier than messing with your body and being socially ostracized, and you can still feel comfy with a dominant partner.
If this is the case, bed death imminent because both of them want to be dicked but neither will dick the other. They might not even have dicks anymore.

A third option could be that one is the former, the other the latter, in which case one will always top the other.

So why are they together? Why are they suddenly "lesbians"? Because when you transition and become a visible freak of nature, nobody else wants to be with you except other desperate trannies.

tl;dr
this, basically

>implying homosexuality isn't also a mental illness.

That's already a thing.
MtFtM happens often when a tranny realises they can't pass as a woman cause they look like a neanderthal. They never really know what it's like to live as a woman because nobody accepts them as one, so they give up.
FtMtF happens when tumblr presents as male for a while, gets a reality check, and misses their female privilege.

>hmm, which series of sexual deviations hasn't been tried yet, being gay isn't original enough...
This is just hipsterism applied to sexuality

I honestly can't follow what they're trying to tell me

Not necessarily. Maybe they didn't go through the MtF surgery.

Obviously, they're admitting trannies are just gay men, which is a shocking confession.

How about the 4th option, where you're all just mentally ill.

Because that's already a given. Duh.

why the fuck cant they just be happy in the body they were given, fuck this gay shit,give people too many options, they always do stupid shit

I can't get the right answer for this Wednesday newspaper riddle.

>sexual orientation isn't a learned behavior they said

Yfw:

> You're the kid who grows up and sees this picture. Find out you've been sucking some fat ugly man/woman hybrid.

>where you're all just mentally ill.

I don't think the user is a faggot. Don't be rude user.

are we going to be like grandparents trying to understand the internet?

"haha no grandpa it's not that simple, sexual preference is only one macro-expression of the 10 dimensions of identity privilege"

stop taking girl pills

Wait, so does this make them straight?

Isn't this literally what South Park made fun off with Mr. Garrison?

i'am really fucking confused by this.

Wait. I'am not. It's the libtards that are confused.

initial situation
---------------------
LibshitView®: 2x attracted to
SaneView®: 2x attracted to

after operation
---------------------
LibshitView®: 2x attracted to
SaneView®: 2x attracted to

result
---------
LibshitView®: "WOW! such an interesting change! conservatives could never wrap their heads around this!"
SaneView®: "Nothing fucking changed. At all."

Thanks for the insight. Now off yourself.

That name

Just call them mentally ill because that's what they are.

In a libertarian world you aren't committing a hate crime if you don't bake a cake for these fags, or if you don't use their made up words, or redefine words based on their feelings.

Also in a libertarian world the government isn't at the end of gun taking away your money to pay for these walking freakshows to get their dicks cut off, or using your money to push propaganda pretending that this normal

wtf looks exactly the same as my ex, who is this?

Probably this thing was started by south park. Less then 10 years from wild satire to reality. Damn

Nonsense. Libertarianism is the exact opposite of leftism. We are for equality of opportunity, they are for equality of outcome. Liberarians don't want to close any "wage-gaps" or "income inequality" or "racial unequality" or anything else. Completely different.