I HAVE CASTRATED YOU ALL

you have no more power, you nerd virgin faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. It has been extensively discussed in the media and discredited by a wide array of sources across the political spectrum, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department and determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired three shots in the restaurant with an AR-15-style rifle, striking walls, a desk, and a door. Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.
He surrendered after he "found no evidence that underage children were being harbored in the restaurant", was arrested without incident and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Welch told police he had "read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there". In an interview with The New York Times, Welch said that he regretted how he handled the situation but did not dismiss the conspiracy theory, and rejected the description of it as "fake news". On December 13, 2016, Welch was charged with one count of "interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense" (a federal crime). According to court documents, Welch attempted to recruit friends three days before the attack by urging them to watch a YouTube video about the conspiracy. He's charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, each charge carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

you idiots are pissing in a river of piss.. what in gods name are you expecting to acomplish here ctr/shareblue

All I hear when I see pictures of this faggot is "LITTLE BOYS LITTLE BOYS LITTLE BOYS"

>implying my balls where the source of my power, rather than common sense, logic and the fucking brain.
>My balls never get any fucking use anyway and I own up to that shit, your "virgin shaming" is about as limp and useless as my cock, cunt.

What you gonna do now? I helped get trump elected while you cried over virgins.

we already beat you

>watching Glenn Beck
This photo is not only old, but indicates how sad it must be to work at Media Matters, then and now.

yes, of course you did, goy.

Try hard

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

FAKE NEWS

>Claims Pizzagate is debunked
>Provides no evidence debunking it
>False flagging crisis actor "invades location" conveniently wielding AR15
>Released 1 week later
>Just days later John Podesta found on tape torturing a child in the same location

Can't wait to see shills put in prison for treason

Can't wait to see you all get used as bait for gang initiations

Can't wait to see you all cry in the courtroom

Can't wait to see David Brock, Alefantis and Podesta hanging from a rope

Can't wait for #herturn to join them on the gallows

Can't wait to finally make America great again

No seriously, you child raping pedophiles are going to die, and we're going to throw a big party. It's going to be yuuuuuuuuuuge.

wrong

what evidence exists of pizzagate? it has been debunked in the media literally open a newspaper and read, debunked, life is good, continue buying pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

^ Hour long introduction

Dozens of WikiLeaks emails pertaining and directly referencing pedophilia

Known association of Dennis Hastert and Jeffry Epstein to Podesta brothers

Oh yeah and I almost forgot there's also that video of John Podesta torturing a child at Comet Pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY

Especially since the entire Sup Forums mod team was switched our for CTR/ShareBlue shills and gookmod doesnt care

Pizzagate is real

You're going to die in prison

Then why are you still here?

You see, we never had any power to begin with.

We merely had your attention.

Your move, Mr. Brock

how is that even possible? literally nothing to this pizza ruse just distraction from the russians hacking the election