Did you pay your illuminati Tax?

Post pics to prove you bought the correct products. Complete list of symbols to look for to make sure you're paying the secret tax.
kashrut.com/agencies/
If you find any products with out these symbols let us know so we can boycott them.
For example the KTK reports that we need to be careful of wine originating from Israel, (((they))) are always trying to stop us from paying the tax to support Israel's wars.
koshertechnicalkonsultants.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw&t=97s
viewzone.com/kosher.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_certification_agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay the illuminati

This disgusts me to no end. Electricity is a sin. Internet is a sin. 666 on ALL barcodes. Kosher tax. Chicken burgers with 50% chicken 50% human fœtal abortions?

kike tax

Wait for the Halal certification

Nobody gives a fuck

Can I get a rundown?

Makes me wonder

That's just a conspiracy theory.

As the above link shows the symbols you need to look for to make sure you are paying you fair share off the tax. In Canada you are looking for "K" a "U" in circle stamped on your food. Start looking thru your frig till you find some.
A pyramid was too obvious so we came up with some better symbols to prevent contamination of our pure bodies.

Holy shit wtf!?

Dont you fuckin diss mah HEINZ, I'll shank you bitch. You prolly use vinegar on yer fries and tendies huh?

no
newfag

jew tax

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw&t=97s

george lincoln rockwell tried to warn us bout this 50 years ago just listen to 26:50 onwards

bump

bump

oy vey, time for the farmer's market

viewzone.com/kosher.html

this is not necessarily a Sup Forums troll hoax

it certainly isn't a hoax thats why you never hear about it on Sup Forums, the kikes have been charging us this tax for almost 100 years

Are there ANY products without this tax?

I looked in my fridge and pretty much everything had this symbol or a variation of it.

I swear I don't remember these
Mandela effect as fuck.

>He hasn't heard of kosher certification

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_certification_agency