LIVE: Conservative leadership debate

Get in here faggots and Make Canada Great Again!

>conservative.ca/leadership/en/debates/edmonton

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/MaxTheAbsoluteMadman/photos/a.668746499963859.1073741828.668742103297632/669588579879651/?type=3
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

It's a kikebook stream, so no CBC oy vey shut it down this time.

here's the comedian
"immigration isn't important"

Fourth for TRUMP

Why is Kevin such a cuck.

No shit translation either

Spend my childhood learning french to have some CBC cunt translate for me

Digits confirm that Bernier will be the next PM

>sits out this debate because he can't into francais
What a faggot.

>faggot because he does't speak frog
Who gives a shit. They shouldn't be a part of this country.

>ALEX
A NEW CANADA
FOR EVERYONE
BUILD A MASSIVE BRIDGE TO ASIA
EMBRACE THE "NEW ECONOMY"
ROBOTS AND GENETIC ENGINEERING

rolling

holy shit this guy is what alex jones has warned me about. Intergalactic vampire confirmed

ARE ANY OF THESE FAGGOTS GOING TO SLOW DOWN IMMIGRATION

STOP SPAMMING MY EMAIL ALEX

Oh fuck here comes Chong.

Doesn't change the fact that he sat out because he was scared.

dropped.

copying trump. probably a bad thing actually, in canada.

our politics are basically, whatever the opposite of america is doing, is good.

I keep unsubscribing from Chong and reporting it as spam, but somehow he keeps coming back!

>the most conservative candidate
>most willing to suck immigrant cock
This cuck needs to fuck off back to the Liberals.

Bernier

Im sorry to tell you this but you've been chonged

kikebook.com/MaxTheAbsoluteMadman/photos/a.668746499963859.1073741828.668742103297632/669588579879651/?type=3

get in here guys.

also pay attention to Max's actual social media accounts. Literally run by /ourguys/

Has mad max been up yet?

>Saxton
>A literal bank jew

>Renchmen cunnilingus retards

that's the pigsty full of shit running

I'm buying a membership and voting for him then, no ranked ballot shit, just his name on there

It pisses me off so much when there's a translator. Canada's bilingual, you're supposed to know both languages. I do, so do you, now shut the fuck up and let me listen to them speak in French.

It has already been indicated to us that Mad Max Bernier is /ourguy/.

Why can't we produce a Churchill, Hitler, or an FDR? Is our seed really that weak?

MAXIMUS MAXIMUS MAXIMUS MAXIMUS

Here we go, mad max

Andrew's gonna need a boost getting on those chairs.

Get fucked who the fuck needs to learn that useless language

Are any of these cucks going to cut down immigration from the highest in the world from 750K/year?

We're at 25m whites,11m non-whites, with 750K/year

2027: 24m whites, 25m non-whites, with 950-1M/year being flooded in

Yeah, rape this fuckin country with a French accent...

>Scheer and Bernier getting those cheers

Get him off my e-mail list! I've unsubscribed about four times already and he keeps coming back! I only want emails from Blaney and Max!

Fuck off Quebec fag. Nobody outside of Quebec takes more than a class or two in high school of Quebecois.

KEK has already said he will be. Stop asking him.

>Nobody outside of Quebec takes more than a class or two in high school of Quebecois.

Good ole low IQ anglos peasants...

Sauce on 750k

Bernier promises to lower it to 250,000.
About the same as our birth rate.

i used to think like this, but honestly, if whites are going to survive, we need the shared history of english and french canada to work together.

It may be in our distant destiny to balkanize the country, but for now english and french...it doesn't matter. both are white and both forged canada (and the united states)

So Bernier is our guy, right?

>mace and pepper spray
She's meming this way too hard.

absolutely.

>Bernier promises to lower it to 250,000.

We only need European immigration, nothing else, Bubba Dean...

I was just going to let it ride, but I bought the membership just to vote against Kevin because he pissed me off. Won't run as an MP first? Won't even fucking debate you pansy? Get bent.

>reduce immigration
>to 250k

Wow it's nothing

just carry a knife?

I'd take 250,000 it it were all European.
Lowering the rate by two thirds could make a huge difference with a tough point style system.

same reason here. that and it was only 15 bucks.

Also the short guy in the oilers jersey looks like Tie Domi?

He looks like a bitch

common knowledge

the base (economic class + family reunification)

Our total immigration is:
Economic Class: 300K/year base (they always go over, 350-400K)
TFW: 200K/year (all non-white and purely wage suppressing), used as path to PR/citizenship after 3-4 years
Privately Sponsored Refugees: Unlimited (60K last year, 100K+ this year), all non-white
Foreign Students: 82K/year, 95% non-white, who get work visas after graduation and get PR after 2 years since study time counts accelerated

750K at present

Trudeau already said base is increasing to 450K within 3 years, so 900K+ by 2020

He really does remind me of that hockey guy in the phone ads.
>Cut corporate taxes but balance it out by raising personal taxes and sales tax
Yeah, no. The average Canadian won't get a huge salary boost when corporate taxes are gone.

yeah this blaney guy is out. He's too intense, and no one will vote for him in a general. better start my dropped list:

Kevin
Blaney

Used to think Kevin was /ourguy/, but then I figured out he was just as much of a libtard as that faggot we have in right now. Now I'm Mad Max all the way

Can you just let Quebec free?

Débat bilingue...ils disent 2 mots en francais au début de chaque phrase...

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Can you just let Quebec and Newfoundland free?

>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Who the fuck is the schlub just sitting there in a goddamn Oilers jersey?

>Aboriginals in prisons
Holy fucking shit, Chong.

>all these (((tax cuts)))

The wealth will surely trickle down

>tfw you will never own/fire that firearm in canada

Sheer and Max seem pretty decent on firearms, if any of you care about that.

some north albertan shmuck

Eh, it's our official language, so might as well learn it. Not like it's challenging.
Which explains why we need shitty translators to twist everybody's words by translating them for lazy people.

Only numbers I've seen top out at around 350 immigrants plus fugees, if theres sauce i'd like to throw this number in peoples faces

>250,000 a year to a population of 35 million would be considered an improvement
>le skilled immigrants meme
WHAT THE FUCK CANADA

HOLY FUCK CARBON TAX

Hon ho...Bernier with his 1500$ suit...everyone else look like scrubs beside him...

I just joined. They should really offer a discount for students, it would encourage younger people to go conservative at least a little.

>booing
Wew lad. Go sleep with Rachael Notley some more.

>Prime Minister CHONG
>ehhhh man like free all the natives in prison
>and like, fuck carbon and shit

The BC Conservatives do, but I went and bought five years for $50 anyway as I don't see myself ever joining the NDP or the Liberals

skinny baldy guy looks decent. sort of a french goebbles

I just have you sauce

Temporary Foreign Workers

Foreign Students

Privately Sponsored Refugees

Are you fucking retarded? They were booing Chong for saying he'd impose a carbon tax.

if people at your own club are booing you maybe that's a sign. These are the people you want to convince. You work for them. I'll trust the audience booers to know more.

Chong's on the dropped list.

is this what french people pass for hot?

250,000 is way better than the 750,000 we're currently accepting.

At least, if bumped down to 250,000, that means whites are still outbreeding the shitskins.

I'll look into it more user, but I was always under the impression those were included in the immigration stats

this

That's exactly what I was getting at. Notley's been raping Alberta with the carbon tax. Chong supporting it in Alberta is simply slitting his own wrists.

Cucknada

>is this what french people pass for hot?

James...

Andrew Scheer +1

I think Chong is visiting Queens soon, should I bother going? Do you think people would boo him at a school event?

NOPE. Using the 250K # it's impossible for us to have gone from 25M whites/6.5M non-whites to 25M whites/11M non-whites from 2011 to 2016.

>I'm a conservative
>I defend conservative values
>I'm the most conservative out of them all
>I am simply liberal in all of my policies

yea it's terrible. yoiu really only notice it if yoppu're in the big cities, and because canada is fucking huge with no short supply of small white towns, it's easy to escape. doesn't make it right though, escaping i mean.

we're at 600,000 gross (300k or so net) and we're nearly twice as big as you population wise to start with
how the fuck did things get so bad, at least we can blame the EU for about half of it.

pls I cant stand this shit anymore

Leaf Anons, what are you going to do to get your country back?

Great post dude. Where did you get those numbers from? That break down is really awful

enh, could be fun, if you have a question. I wouldn't go though.