POL YOU ARE BECOMING WHAT YOU DESPISE

i have become jew destroyer of worlds

ignore this thread wrong pic

Haha everyone come point and laugh at this nerd

It's "I am become", not "I have become". Fuck sake, you had one job.

Do your duty and delete it, asshole.

nope.

LOL faggot can't even upload a jpeg right

meanwhile
>wikipedia sez its debunked
oh shit well it's not like wikipedia is publicly editable by anyone, including vested interests far larger and more influential than wikipedia itself

not debunked, just dismissed by every media outlet.

makes me believe it more. 800,000 kids missing a year.

countless stories of kids talking of satanic rituals where others are raped and sacrificed. babies eaten.

i believe in pizzagate because the wickedness of man is infinite.

these threads are good because they just cause more people to post facts about just how suspicious this is. it's real and it's sad that people are defending this.

>Claims pizzagate is debunked
>Provides absolutely no evidence debunking it
>Video released of John Podesta torturing a child in Comet Pizza where both his real first name and his psychotic alter ego "Skippy" are used
>Nobody is fooled

SHAREBLUE YOU PEDO FUCKS ARE GONNA HANG

It's not sad, the reason that ShareBlue shills are defending it is because they are insects caught in the spider's web.

They are low level pedos who got trapped with CP by Chinese hackers so now they are blackmailed into shilling for pedophilia with Chinese money.

You shouldn't feel bad at all for ShareBlue. They're all pedos and child rapists. They all deserve to hang, and this information should be spread around until they are dragged in front of a court and hanged.

>Video released of John Podesta torturing a child in Comet Pizza
If you think that shit's real you're fooling yourself. Pizzagate is real, but that whole worldcorp thing is obvious disinformation.

Wat

Look at that talk page. Wikipedia is really a liberal pseudo-intellectual jerk-off competition isn't it?

Reminds me of the time I looked up rape statistics on Wikipedia, and the numbers were absurd on the page. Follow the source, and it's a college campus poll with like 37 respondents that being applied to the entire population of the earth. My liberal teachers are right: don't trust Wikipedia because anyone can edit it... and they are the ones editing it.

What dis mean?

Notice how the word "debunked" is not hyperlinked. Really activates my almonds.

>debunked
No sweetie. Denial is not debunking.

>"I am become"
That poo in loo translator needs to learn fucking English. We don't say that.

>debunked

by whom?

where is the investigation? there hasn't been one

what's more, it's an open secret pedophilia exists in places like hollywood, and it's allowed to happen. the media is largely corrupt. liberals are corrupt, and you're a moron if you believe their bullshit lies