So Obama said no to the mission because it was too risky and they didn't have enough intel yet. Then the new regime...

So Obama said no to the mission because it was too risky and they didn't have enough intel yet. Then the new regime, with the POTUS having the ultimate decision, say "yes" and it's Obama and the Generals' fault?

>pol will defend this double think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/17/president-obama-on-benghazi-i-am-always-responsible/
thehill.com/policy/defense/239839-obama-takes-full-responsibility-for-deaths-of-two-hostages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a Kike tier twist on his words. I listened to the interview and that's not what he was implying.

Well it was a success so who cares

I'm too lazy to look it up, what did he say?

>missing your target and killing Navy seals is a success

Is this another trump alternative fact?

>d-daddy trump can do nothing wrong!

Why the fuck are people flipping out about literally ONE guy dying in a military engagement? That's a roaring success.

>So Obama said no to the mission because it was too risky and they didn't have enough intel yet.
>I like to make up shit because I'm a literal faggot.

The mission was approved by Obama and a go for the next moonless night.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the raid not kill some 40 terrorist operatives? With only the leader being missed and some possible civilian casualties?

> Washington Post
Not a credible source. Fake news.

Cause trump. You really have to ask this? Libs didn't care about anyone lost under Obama. They DEFINITELY didn't care about Benghazi. What do you expect? The mission was a success, they got information about future attacks and killed some high ranking people. Awful that the soldier died, but what do you expect in war?

>obama administration
>delta operator dies
>no question of obamas military acumen

>trump administration
>seal dies
>OMG HES OBVIOUSLY NOT FIT FOR THE JOB

i smell trickery

Le me help you Op, copy and paste this:

Trump is the bastard son of Hitler, Saddam Hussein and Satan. Everything he does is wrong and hateful, he's the worst person who ever lived.

I also don't fucking care to look it up because the media are lying shitheads and nothing they say really means anything to me.

I do however care what Trump said, so if anyone can sauce it I'll upboat your internet points for life senpai

baby blaming goo-goo ga-ga- poo-ooo

so do you think that military raids have literally less than a week planning? because if not, there is no way it wasnt planned during the obama admin.

>trumps own words arent credible

I know critical thinking must n be hard for you. Please stay in your basement. You could get hurt outdoors

>people flipping out about literally ONE guy dying
>implying any rationally-minded person gives a fuck about a meatshield grunt

Then link a video and prove that his words in context match the headline. OP is still a faggot until then.

this makes trump look pretty damn bad
he could have just said "it's a lot of responsibility and I truly feel the weight of Ryan's death"

It's clearly Merck's fault. Merck makes Propecia. Trump takes Propecia in desperation for his baldness. Propecia makes his already limp dick, even limper. Trump, the world's most insecure 70 year old, already insecure from being the most bankrupt billionaire, his business and name/brand literally owned by a cabal of others, wanted to overcompensate for his limp dick by acting tough and shooting some place up the first night of his presidency. He forced an premature operation while shoveling a well done steak down his throat covered in ketchup, all so he could make up for his manbitch insecurities and like the manbitch he is, he can't even take responsibility.

>being on friendly terms with fellow superpowers is treasonous
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

Military deaths are important again, now that a Republican is in the White House.

Glorious American media.

I think the difference is Obama actually took responsibility.

His responsibility is irrelevant when he's never held to account in the first place.

Shit that's 3 fewer men than died in Benghazi

nobody is questioning drumpf's acumen, you stupid trumpet, its the fact that a death happened, and the Stupid in Chief, instead of simply saying this went for the LOL NOT MY FAULT ITS THE GENERALS FAULT MAGA

The guy has not a fucking iota of class or dignity. He couldn't have at least pretended that he had an ounce of responsibility - which he does

Blame Obama all you want, he took responsibility for Benghazi because *GASP* as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, everything that happens, every death, and win, in theory he is responsible for

It's completely correct though. Shit like this doesn't make to the presidents desk unless it has gone through dozens of levels of military command and been okayed by military and intelligence officers alike.

If it isn't 99% certain to succeed it should never make it that far. So someone fucked up.

OR! Murphy's law. Combat is crazy. Sometimes shit goes to hell. No amount of planning or training or intel means shit when god pisses on you.

Wrong, he approved it, and the mission was only waiting for right moon conditions, which would happen under trump admin, at which point everyone in it also approved it.

Go fuck yourself disinfo shill.

it does not fucking matter you fucking trumpet
I guess its too much to ask for the Pres to act like a fucking human being once a while
Instead, acting like a fucking coward NOT MY FAULT K?? BLAME DA GENERALS I'M JUST THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF

Cruz missile! Nuclear codes!

shit happens

>Obama
>took responsibility

Trump is a cuck, nothing new.

he actually did

security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/17/president-obama-on-benghazi-i-am-always-responsible/

>"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama said during a debate with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney in New York.

but keep defending a thin skinned coward

A defensive line in a debate lol, very responsible.

>b-but he didn't say it while flogging himself doesn't count

stupid trumptard

thehill.com/policy/defense/239839-obama-takes-full-responsibility-for-deaths-of-two-hostages

oh look, it seems he acted like an actual leader, taking responsibility of when shit went wrong, unlikes the narcissist pathological manchild you voted for