Really makes you think

Really makes you think

wtf, where are their burkas?

White is scary.

is this right before the mass suicide?

>Trump doesn't support women's rights

He just signed a bill regarding women in STEM fields. He is married to a WOMAN. He has a WOMAN as a daughter. He clearly cares about women as the evidence shows.

What has Trump done that opposes women's rights?

so many dual citizenships in one photo

How fucking awesome would it be for Trump to walk in, in a white tux.

Shh... no facts, only feels, now.

>>Trump doesn't support women's rights
>He just signed a bill regarding women in STEM fields. He is married to a WOMAN. He has a WOMAN as a daughter. He clearly cares about women as the evidence shows.

Hired and promoted more women than men into executive positions in Trump businesses says it all.

On top of that, fuck the Democrats.

It's a shame George Washington can't jump out of that portrait and slap the shit out of these idiot bitches.

We must turn this into a "wearing white is raycest we wuz womyn n shieet" thing, any ideas?

How are women allowed in politics with shit like this? They actually believe that the pres doesn't support women's rights, even though he has an extremely successful daughter with her own businesses and a lovely family of her own?

THESE are the people who are supposedly self aware enough to be running parts of the country?

HOLY SHIT the democratic party needs a major fucking reformation. It's goddamn laughable at this point. Liberals will never get the potus seat again if they stay this course of lunacy.

My dad always told me "Son, liberals have a mental disorder". And I always thought no, they just have a different opinion that not everyone agrees with. But with this election I see that he was right. They do have a fucking mental disorder. Though I'm going a step above that and saying Neoconservatives do too for that matter.

Shoop klan hoods on them.

Where's white-wearing melania when you need her

what fucking rights dont women have in america?

Women, ON THEIR KNEES?

STOP IT ALL, STOP THE PRESSES.

DRUMPFS DONE FOR

White Privileged

sounds pretty racist senpai

the klan likes to wear white

someone should say something about this on twitter

>How are women allowed in politics with shit like this?
Because it makes people feel good to vote in a woman because muh oppressions
>THESE are the people who are supposedly self aware enough to be running parts of the country?
They aren't at all. Pelosi is fucking senile at this point.
> And I always thought no, they just have a different opinion that not everyone agrees with. But with this election I see that he was right.

Yeah I swallowed some redpills in the last year too. I pretty much identified as liberal since 2001, those days are long fucking gone.

dat be rayciss yo

>hey, let's all dress in some fashion to show our commitment to a cause.
>this will make men, who are known to be fed up with our incessant material hoarding of apparels, take us seriously

There's nothing more pathetic, retarded, sad and hilarious than government activism.

Didn't Trump literally just sign a bill to promote women in STEM?

I have scoured many galxies in my search for proofs, yet none can be found here.

Muh grab em by the pussy

Frankly, if they can't even defend their own rights, they don't deserve them.

Brilliant power play too before going in front of congress.
Most days I dont read the paper because its predictable and biased but I cant wait to see how they twist this to racist and sexist.

#democratssowhite?

I want to do the whole crowd but it so tedious

White is the color of clothing satanic ritual sacrifices wear. Are they mocking the babies they murder?

It's really good OC, you're at 10% coverage get it up to 30%.

>I can assure you that we definitely aren't a cult.