Did the holocaust really happen? I don't know what to believe...

Did the holocaust really happen? I don't know what to believe. I heard its a hate crime in Europe to speak against it and that wikileaks has the papers to disprove it and even FBIanon said it was fake and on the other end every historian and (((reputable source))) says it happened.

So is it real or are they covering something up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly, I am finding and seeing more and more evidence that shows that the holocaust was like made up

Nevermind. I just saw the thread with data of it not existing

glad you found it

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Jews did die, but not 6,000,000. And there weren't gas chambers and shiet. They died from typhus and over exhaustion.

Reality is subjective due to superboy prime punches.

Holocaust denial is illegal in some places because people like David Irving get logically and factually obliterated time and time again with overwhelming irrefutable evidence, and just keep spewing vitriolic nonsense.
After a while, when do you say 'enoughs enough'? Allowing people to spew that poisonous rhetoric clearly has an effect, look at the slow rise of anti semetism, how do you think it happens?
I'm not saying we need to go full authoritarian, but ffs when people constantly claim the earth is round, the holocaust didn't happen, moon landing, etc, it just holds us back as a society

>did the holocaust really happen?
If you're asking did a fuckton of people die because germany teamed up/took over a bunch of countries and drove peoples he deemed undesirable out, or wrangled them up in pens, and the end result was a lot of people died?

Yes

If you're asking if Hitler rounded up 6 million jews to kill them all by gassing them and burning their bodies then no.

But if you think anyone claiming the holocaust happened is talking about the second one, read a fucking book.

>leaf

>It's ok that all these people were systematically murdered, they were 'undesirables', and we TRIED to export them first but we just got really busy LOL
The way you non chalantly justify this atrocity is disgusting

I think it happened but no way in proverbial fuck was it 6 million, maybe 100,000 MAX. few people here or there taken out by angsty Teenager Hitlerjugend.

I don't believe in the gas chamber crap. The only evidence they found was weak pesticide and the amount required, to kill 6 million would have been impossible by the German industry at the time. Locking them in airtight rooms would have been far easier. Really don't get the gas chamber thing, it make no sense logistically, and makes no sense efficiency wise.

I have no doubt they cremated dead and bio-waste in the internment cam... sorry concentration camps.

Ontop of this, the nazi party was famous for recording and writing everything down. There were notes they played with the idea but nothing more then a fedora tip of the hat, a few keks and move on with business. (which we as a white race need to stop doing because, it makes us look horrendous while all the other races that don't record their history look like saints. )

you clearly misquoted the wrong post

>Did the holocaust really happen?
Yes, and no. Yes there were people put into camps. Yes some were killed. No, the numbers that are accepted as fact have been refuted time and time over. Plenty of evidence suggests that 6 million is totally absurd....but Why would someone lie about that?

Why did the jews get israel?

Would you lie to get a country all your own?

>the numbers that are accepted as fact have been refuted time and time over
source?

>inb4 some denier shitty infograph

>maybe 100,000 MAX.
Great! Then it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me where are the 5.9million survivors (and their descendants) now

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

>no way in hell was it 6 million
>largest number estimate posted was 4.6 million.

Thanks for proving my point.

holocaust ... real stuff ... the evidence is there in the form of lampshades and soap, but 6 million sounds a bit contrived, only because of it's likeness to the hexagon.

>when people constantly claim the earth is round
lost any credibility here

>look at the slow rise of anti semetism, how do you think it happens?
As people find out about the holohoax

it did happen but less than 200000 jews died not 6 million

The lampshades and soap have been PROVEN to be false evidince

The Holocaust happened. 9/11 was not an inside job. Sandy Hook was a real massacre. Get the fuck over it you over-imaginative paranoid fucks.

lampshade tested and found to be ordinary leather

And there is where you are wrong kiddo.

Lampshades weren't any sort of "evidence", as you like to call it. It was only a rumor. Soap was indeed, most likely, produced, but not mass produced

>Did the holocaust really happen?
At this point what difference does it make?

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are a Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

Both detailed analyses which clearly shows how the holohoax fable crumbles under scrutiny.

Cole in Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

Even a JEW admits and proves the holoco$t to be a hoax. Of course, Michael Cole was denounced
as an "anti semite" (just like anyone else who tells the truth) and was forced to disappear
for his own safety.

Holoco$t Survivors Who Tell the Truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI

Interviews taken directly from the mouths of Auschwitz survivors who reveal that camp inmates enjoyed recreational activities
such as orchestra, plays, movies and sports. These are REAL testimonies of survivors who are not
motivated by extorting literally billions of shekels over fraudulent claims of genocide.

One Third of the Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Debunks every eye fraudulent eye witness testimony upon which the holohoax lie is built.

Also 666blacksun.net

There were no homicidal gas chambers or gas chamber vans.
No working gas chamber was ever recovered.
No gas vans were ever recovered.
"Nazis making farmer huts into gas chambers with Soviet submarine engine for carbon monoxide exhaust poisoning" was considered a real testimony.
The holocaust lie started with electrified floors, steam chambers, and carbon monoxide poison chambers and then evolved into zyklon-b.
The whole thing is fucking absurd balancing act of lies that people have been trained to be too afraid to question.

Oy vey, to think that lampshade used to be my uncle Morty. Morty, you schmuck, you still owe me 3000 Reichsmarks.

It's true -- ShateBlue is disrupting our board with idiotic one-post writing prompts.

Yes, but the Poles got fucked harder than the Jews.

t. doesn't know about canadian internment camps

It is only ever used as a propaganda tool against non-Jewish nationalism so just deny it whether it happened or not.

Link thread

>Short answer:
90% lie, 10% truth

>Long answer
Jews were collected and locked up,
Joo executions were more common, and applied for "lesser" crimes (bolshevik colluders/supporters = borderline treason = possible "death penalty").

Typhus & the allied bombers killed more than the Germans.

Did 6 gorillion die? No.
Was it "Deliberate Extermination"? No.
Were Joos "targeted"? Kind of.
Did they deserve this targeting? ...You decide.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk

Course I do, but we never tried to systematically exterminate the japs

just saiyan

I believe the jewish holocaust happened. And there's been other recent holocausts, like the turks massacring greeks, armenians, yet governments deny those massacres. Bring attention to them all - never again.

I don't understand the special treatment of the jewish holocaust over other massacres.

>maybe 100,000 MAX
How did he prove your point?

>when people constantly claim the earth is round
kek'd

Fuck you

This

Well well well if it isn't my best friend Nationalist View !xret4rdf4g
Posting shit that's been torn apart and debunked time and time again, revealing more and more about him and his troll friends.
I love the smell of dead Austrians in the morning.

>Patriotic American !ili3kd1ck
OH my other best friend, other than the Greek furry and the South African (Can't forget the Serb neither)

How can we really be talking about this right now?!! To call the Holocaust, the most tragic event in human history a hoax is just downright disrespectful and criminal. Don't you basement dwelling cretins realize 6 million Jews died at the hands of those racist German dogs. That's 8 million jewish souls that were wiped out, people who will never see the holy land. Think about the sheer evil and malice it takes to systematically kill 12 million Jews. The entirety of the German people and anyone who denies the deaths of the 15 million Jewish Holocaust victims should all be put to death and the assets given to the Jewish community as recompense. It won't bring back any of the 20 million Jews who lost their lives but it should let their souls rest easier.

kek