Deported four times still has license? WTF?

>Officials are questioning a state police trooper in Washington about his role in helping immigration enforcement officers find a wanted criminal alien. The criminal alien has been deported four times and is wanted on a felony warrant.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/18/washington-state-trooper-trouble-helping-ice-find-criminal-alien/

>The officer reportedly made contact with ICE officials after a routine driver’s license check revealed a notification request for a felony drug case.

This is so wrong. On so many levels. How are we supposed to keep our country safe when we cant even get a grip on the DMV?

Why is it I can lose my licence if I cant prove insurance yet beaners get a license and dont even need to prove citizenship?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/state-trooper-in-hot-water-over-calling-ice/article/2615223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit's fucked, senpai.

the higherups want this. this is what Trump is trying to go up against.

Wait.. why is the trooper in trouble?

I have never seen so many politicians who call themselves Americans do so much to harm our country. I pray Trump can find a way

>We’re not federal agents, and that’s not our role. Our role is to keep our roadways safe,” State Patrol spokesman said

Then why can a state trooper get notifications/info regarding non-roadway crimes?

This is such a PR bullshit

Our politicians have sold us to the powers that be. There's no other reason for this to be happening
I'm working towards becoming a sheriff's deputy, and I urge you guys to join your city's law enforcement, too.
We need more people that will help bring law and order back, because our politicians are not concerned about that, they are just concerned about their donors and their elitist friends

Are state troopers not obligated to report federal crimes when they find them?

>washington
>maryland state trooper

what in god's green fuck am I reading?

They are, the article is fake news and written by jewish media.

image says file photo

Just dont try it in a sanctuary state

You're reading what happens when you let leftist criminalophiles put their braindead white hating plants in official positions. Trump has to spend his next 8 years cleansing and replacing all the officials that entered the US gov't under Obama before you're even in the same postcode as the "rule of law"

>Don't help the feds, is not our job

I'm sure it's sooooo hard for a company like Breitbard to find a photo of a Washington State Trooper

>A politician in Washington state wants to know why cooperating with federal immigration authorities landed a state trooper in hot water.

>Steve O'Ban, R, a state senator from Tacoma, Wa., sent a letter to Gov. Jay Inslee, D, Friday expressing "serious concerns" over an administrative review the Washington State Patrol may be undertaking at the governor's request.

washingtonexaminer.com/state-trooper-in-hot-water-over-calling-ice/article/2615223

I hope the cops in the questioning room on pay and just sipping coffee while shooting the shit with some fbi agents who are all forced to pretend they care about how they went about catching the guy.

Solution!

>Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho become one state
>Eastern Oregon and Idaho proper become one state

Then let Washington and possibly Western Oregon go to shit like California.

>makes the fucking roads safer by reporting a shit bag to a federal agency that can do something about it
any way you slice it he is doing the public a service and doing his job.

Bump.
t.wafag

Any other wafags want to organize support of some kind of this brave officer working to rid the streets of drunk illegals?

Why did they use an MD state trooper car for a pic about Washington state.

Lazy af probably.

Marxism rampant among elected officials
helicopter.png

This witch hunt against WSP officers won't be allowed to continue unopposed.