I need help countering this on normiebook

I need help countering this on normiebook

I assume this is misdirect but my knowledge is weak. Reading on Pakistan right now

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/28/in-pakistan-honor-killings-claim-1000-womens-lives-annually-why-is-this-still-happening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joko_Widodo
hbv-awareness.com/regions/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan
youtu.be/DKAusMNTNnk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Senegal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html
theelders.org/article/womens-rights-pakistan-failed-culture-intolerance-and-impunity
pakistaniwomen.org/
mdp.berkeley.edu/honor-killings-and-womens-rights-in-pakistan-between-the-middle-ages-and-modernity/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/10/05/reza-aslan-is-wrong-about-islam-and-this-is-why/
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pakistan has the 144th largest pay gap

Also great cherrypicking, I can name more muslim majority countries that do oppress women, you cant name any western countries that do

just 1/3?
meanwhile every western country gave women office, even to muslims, jews and atheists, something thatll never happen in the sand belt

the pay gap is a myth, fuck off with that bullshit

just post this

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/28/in-pakistan-honor-killings-claim-1000-womens-lives-annually-why-is-this-still-happening

those are all fairly secular countries by islamic standards. let me know if saudi arabia or yemen ever have a female ruler.

explains why theyre such shitholes

Female genital mutulation, honor killings, child brides and rape culture also exist in those countries.

Female presidents BTFO.

Just google the countries - indonesian president female? wot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joko_Widodo

> is this trans or some shit?

damn dude.. i didn't realize how oppressed women are considering they have equal opportunities compared to muslim countries where they're just baby makers who cant go out alone

AFAIK, Turkey has never had a female president or VP.

say "KOSOVO IS SERBIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

post results

They oppress women a lot, it's just that they oppress poor people even more. Women from rich families can rise from the top, but God help you if you're a poor woman in Pakistan.

This is called 'intersectionality' by the way. Feminists should be familiar with the term.

Thanks that pretty well nails it down

And these points

Remind them that in Jordanian court, a woman's word is worth half of a man's.

> article on Honour Killings by region
hbv-awareness.com/regions/

> Wiki article on state-sanctioned rape in Pakististan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

>Documentary on bridal kidnapping in Kyrgystan (bonus it's from Vice)
youtu.be/DKAusMNTNnk

> Female Genital Mutilation statisics i Southern Senegal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Senegal

The next time somebody tells you the US is racist, let them know the US just had an ape for a president the last 8 years.

>US has yet to even have a female vice president

Wonder what her opinion of Sarah Palin is?

>"Then I Guess The United States isn't a racist country after all, we just had Obama for 8 years."

>a few Arab countries having female presidents proves Islam isn't oppressive to women
>but the US still evil and racist despite having a black president for the last 8 years
>libshit logic

yeah but pakistanis rape little kids.

shows how effective female politicians are?

Just looked this up.
Literally the only countries on that list that have had female presidents are Indonesia (the most moderate of muslims) and Kyrgyzstan. Both have had ONE female president.
Egypt has a 14.9% parliament. Not even half of 1/3rd.

By the same rules of logic our country didn't oppress black people at all for the last 8 years because our president was black.

There, that was fucking hard m8.

Ok OP, here's some points to run with from my perspective.

If they're so fucking saintly towards women, then why aren't feminists moving there?
If they're such utopian countries, then why the fuck are we taking """refugees""" from them?
And ye, you know how only 15-20% of the refugees are actually Syrian?
And how there are plenty of opportunists coming from those South Asian muslim nations?
Pakistan, Bangladesh etc?
Those are the muslims we have experience with here in Britain. Those are the ones who commit honour killings. Those are the ones who our law turned a blind eye towards as they groomed 1400 fucking white British girls.
Having a female prime minister means jack shit. You know who else has had a female prime minister, right? Oh but Thatcher doesn't count cause she wasn't a liberal.
How about the fact that during our "colonial fucking straight white male patriarchy", we had one of our longest reigning, most respected and formidable monarchs, Queen Victoria.
By these dumb shits' own reckoning that having a female head of state equals "muh women's rights", Britain has had so many fucking female heads of state during times when they allege women were oppressed.
So what's it going to fucking be, ey?
Nobody wanted Clinton because she was a corrupt, corporate dynastic crony neck-deep in the political establishment, funded by, surprise surprise, muslim countries that WEREN'T on that list, who kill gays, and oppress women.
Huh.
Really makes you think.

this is the way to go op. say this. and say how normal life is more important than plutocratic representaion; and that the normal lives of women in pakistan etc is very oppressed.

There are female reps in Saudi Arabia but 1)The Parliament has no power 2) They are appointed by the king 3) They must stay in a different room

I did the same logic too though.
If having a female head of state equals women's rights, why do they bitch about how "badly" women were treated in the Victorian Era?
Also, found a better version of the quote in the image I posted.

Too bad uppityfemale cracked her screen re-blogging before doing a little research

Holy shit their narrative is so easily crushed

Pretty much this.

And pretty much all of them only served half terms before getting impeached/deposed by their respective president/parliament. Nice going islam. Also bear in mind those are the most progressive muslim states out there.

And finally, how does that alleviate any of the criticism/risks those countries receive/present? The only bad thing about the travel ban was that Trump gave a free pass to the obvious usual suspects of the gulf states and north africa.

pakistan, land of the muslim men that raped 1400 underage girls in rotherham because the bobbies were too afraid of being called racist to bother investigating, and then when all the cops and town council got replaced, they referred to the perpetrators as "asians," prompting hindu groups to cry foul (when they finally convicted 5 rapists to 4.5 and 9 year terms, they all screamed ALLAHU AKBAR in court)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html

Tell them Canada, Germany, the UK, Iceland, Ireland, Switzerland, Estonia, Serbia, Austria and Finland have as well, and then ask what exactly their point is.
As a bonus, feel free to add that France can catch up in gender politics if they elect Le Pen. :^)

With the exception of Egypt and Pakistan, those are all secular states. They are not 'Muslim' countries but countries with lots of Muslims in them (didn't libtards make a big deal out of this once?).

Egypt is a hot mess with Arab Spring still fresh in the history books so that's not really a good example.

Pakistan is notorious for poor treatment of women. Getting government roles likely reflects the achievements of extreme upper class women - middle class and poor women are still treated like dirt. Pakistan passed a law only LAST YEAR to protect women from domestic violence

In other words, cherry picked countries using criteria they criticized earlier. Hypocrisy at its finest

My bangladeshi apostate feminist female mate would rip thus to shreds.

A lot of the female policians in these countries are wives/daughters of male leaders. Its about tribal dynasties basically

Just say
> it's ok uppity female, I know you're funny. Just say the line
What line?
>Muh vagina. C'mon just say it and prove how funny women are.

wtf i love stoning women now

theelders.org/article/womens-rights-pakistan-failed-culture-intolerance-and-impunity

pakistaniwomen.org/

At a time when awareness of women’s rights has been growing worldwide, it is paradoxical that violence against women should be on the rise in countries like Pakistan. Studies by several organizations indicate a 13% increase in violence against women in Pakistan in the year 2009. In the cities of Pakistan, women’s relatively rapid economic advancement is driving a lot of local women’s rights activism. At the same time, women’s rights in rural areas are on a relentless downslide with heinous woman-hating practices like forced marriages, rape, vigilante justice, acid attacks, mutilations and many such acts performed with impunity due to the Hudood Ordinance and “honor” killings which are supported locally.

mdp.berkeley.edu/honor-killings-and-womens-rights-in-pakistan-between-the-middle-ages-and-modernity/

Thus, on the surface Pakistan may appear on the path to development, but societal attitude towards women are increasingly backwards. As long as women in Pakistan are subjugated, oppressed and treated like property, Pakistan will always remain in the Dark Ages. This blog sheds light on one of the many injustices faced by women in Pakistan: honor killings and the struggle for justice.

This isnt hard to do. Pakistan is a shithole for women. If women think it would be better for them in Pakistan, they should go!

Sweden has a feminist government and are the rape capital of Europe, so just because women are in power doesn't mean women are not being oppressed.

kek

But seriously we cannot let these women get the nuclear codes

The liberal males are fucking retarded too! Why is there such a debate about Islam being a stone age shitty destructive evil twisted ideology that cannot mix with the west???

Show them this

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/10/05/reza-aslan-is-wrong-about-islam-and-this-is-why/

America had a black president, so now America cannot possibly oppress black people.

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Wow, muslims are so progressive.

>Female genital mutulation,

But what about male genital mutilation in the US, user?
Or do liberals not care about males?

>Because electing a figurehead makes you a better person
>Because their gender matters that much
Sexists.
What about the other Muslim countries that stone and burn women alive? We're just going to ignore those ones, huh? I guess women don't really matter, if they're refusing to acknowledge that.

Tell them 87% of Egyptian women have had their clitoris cut off so they can't have sexual pleasure and will be less slutty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

-kek himself

Was that before or after the Islamic Revolution? This is important.

I feel this is enough

>Progressives don't care about normal women in Pakistan, they care about things like promoting islam and getting token women into positions of authority.

Color me surprised.

>he can't debate within conflicting political mindsets