This. Is. So. True

This. Is. So. True.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong

But they're actually doing exactly what the Quran teaches them.

>liberals thinking they know what a "real" Muslim is

Saged.
Isis shill detected.

Muslims are pretty dumb. Jihadists mostly kill muslims, yet they do nothing to stop it and blame white people. Same thing with blacks

>pic very much related

I honestly have no idea what Islam is about and I'd bet all my internets that none of you do either.

A Prof. of Islam leads ISIS. So, i'd say he knows more about then you.

all religion is the same gay-ass shit to me, bro.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

OHHH shit 88, hitler is here

kek has come faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Is this Pasta? Also I'm pretty sure it was Russia that Invaded Afghanistan, not the West.

Isis shills would be much more amusing than libtard shills. We might even be able to red-pill them.

>Talking. Like. This.
Prematurely expire

The Quran is not the word of God. Its fanfiction thought up by a delusional illiterate pedophile in a cave in Arabia. The glaring contradictions and mistakes found in the Quran are so elementary its hilarious. Like shit that a Sunday school student would get wrong on a test. Muhammad was a fraud, piss be upon him.

Since it's the last day of February...

This is fear mongering bullshit, use real, non-exaggerated information to sway people.
The star and crescent was the symbol of the Ottoman Empire; it was adopted by Islamic adherents.

I've read the Koran before. It's the most boring of all the holy texts I've read over the years, really repetitive. It's an unfortunate side effect of being passed down orally over the centuries, moslems couldn't write shit down for a very long time.

The jew fairy tales trilogy is fanfiction.

Ya we need to get some goat fuckers

Ya it is our fault if we left sadam in charge we woldent have to deal with you retards

So you blame the individual rather then Britain that made the colony of Israel? That sick justification is what lead to your 'men' using women and children as shields. Can't wait to see Isis carpet bombed and strung up to bleed out. You jihad dogs graves will be spat on by every religion and nationality when you're dead and gone, your bout of violence and in humane torture remembered as pathetic wimps.

May the Arab world unite against your atrocities

You're free to say that, but its funny how the lessons taught in the Bible actually make sense but everything in the Quran is obviously ass fucking backwards. Because it was written by Muhammad, a fucking delusional pedophile retard who just wanted an excuse to marry 11 wives and kill pagans at will. And because of that, we can conclude that the Quran is definitely not the word of God. Because the word of God makes sense.

Agreed m8. But by you you mean (((you)))

Literally every group claims to be "real" Muslims

MUSLIMS AREN'T HUMAN

She's right you know

Bitch please, that was the kikes. They're in your backyard, and they enslaved the Palestinians because they're superior to the Palestinians in every conceivable way.

Actually there are directives in the quran that drive violence. Also in the hadith. Mohammed tried to push his false religion until he about got killed so turned it all into a death cult.

ISIS is Salafi. A sect derived from Sunni Islam but has extreme differences.

t. Sandnigger.

I love how you people pretend that you aren't bloodthirsty tribal barbarians and that you wouldn't be killing each other anyway.

But they are doing what the magic book says todo.

nigga have you read the quran ?

The fact the big noses are superior is pretty sad the rag-heads shold honastly just pop themselves

>do nothing what quran teaches us
>nothing what quran
>what

This is a pretty reliable way to identify somebody as a moron.

Anybody using "what" in the place of "that" should be gassed. Don't try any of that "regional mannerism" bullshit on me either, it's fucking wrong and you're an illiterate.

Explains why they have 10 kids, need replacements

Islam instructs it's adherents to lie to non-believers.

Therefore, as a non-Muslim, I do not believe anything a Muslim says.

It's a death cult, and should be destroyed utterly, anyway.

Most people in ISIS can't read, the Iraq war was going on while we were all in school, they didn't go to school.

They just believe what their Imam generals tell them

i think you're getting something wrong
the quran is literally an entity itself,

think father son and the holy spirit
its like the holy trinity except there is only the book and muhammed

>i think you're getting something wrong
>the quran is literally an entity itself,

The quran is dogshit, and stop trying to derail, this is about correct use of the English language, a far more serious matter than your silly book of lies.

dude you're canadian lol
like i'm gonna fucking take you seriously
>leafs when will they learn

Source? Something out of the koran?

btw
>my book
No.
none of these are my books
thank you though

Canadians can't say shit until you get a leader that's not a Pussy lefist

Vegan Gains (literally the most random hero ever) debunked your shitty ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

>islam a good boy he dindu nuffin

>like i'm gonna fucking take you seriously
>replies to me twice

stay butthurt, mehmet.

>This

Is not a sentence.

>Is

Is not a sentence.

>So

Is not a sentence.

>True

Is not a sentence.

That's not very fair. The majority of the forces on the ground fighting ISIS are from Syria. (Assad)

Why do retarded liberals not know how punctuation works?

taqiyah

Google will help you do your own fucking homework.

Gotta Jew faster

>They do nothing what the Quran teaches
hmmm

>not islamic

We should just nuke the middle east (and north africa) then take all the oil for ourselves.

>ISIS isn't muslim

Sure is kafir

>Alah talks to Mohammed
>Mohammed goes to war against unbelivers
>Alah said killing unbelivers is okay

It's not teaching you anything killing specific (I suppose?), but it clearly leaves an open question as hard as 2 + 2 = ?

>They do
something
>what the quran teaches us

I think therefore I am

Tldr *chimpsout in derka*

Ok.

Short Version:

Muhammed said to conquer everybody you see, and make them muslims, then the world would have peace.

So for 1500 years they've done that, and even when they conquer others, it doesn't bring peace, it just brings more perpetual war.

Holy fuck why are we not spreading this one on twitter?

This. al-Baghdadi has his doctorate in Islamic studies, for fuck's sake, I think he knows what Islam is better than retarded liberals.

Zionist Jews created the Iraq war you dumb fuck

>the Ottoman Empire was just a prank bro!

I just want to say. I'm glad morons like you come here. If it weren't for you we'd have nothing fun to do.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

But killing fellow Muslims is haraam.

>"Those who take up as against us are not from us"
>(Sahih Bukhari)

Islamophobia is Jewish

This guy is doing what the Quran teaches though

>Bullied Arabs until they HAD to do 9/11 and violate the teachings of Islam ( forbidding killing women, children and Non combatants )
Gr8 b8 m8

I suppose these guys weren't muslims either

I guess those christians who bomb abortion centers aren't real christians cause they make christians look bad to right? I guess whites who mass shoot blacks aren't real whites cause "they just think they're white, the white bible doesn't teach that!".

Oh instead you have leftists tweeting that "I hope the gunner is white". Oh wells.

>most peaceful in the world

Strength in numbers, the truth is always revealed

>I'm not easily triggered

Keksimus maximus

>Sex with daughter is forbidden
>Fornication is punished with 100 lashes and 1 year of exile
>Bodily harm is punished with either equal revenge or paying blood money

Only bodily harm was punished. The rest are being ignored by the Qadi ( judge )

Do you like little girls?

Well, no the Christians who bomb abortion clinics aren't real Christians because the teachings of Christ are not compatible with blowing people up.

CIA operative confirmed. KYS

Of course. Loli is life, faggot

Except. The. Quran. Says. Otherwise.

Are you calling Allah (PBUHer) a liar!?!?!?!

Here ya go, fag.

see
and pic related

Damn straight.

>Doubting his 5 year old daughter's virginity
Are araps mentally ill?

Forgot the pic

Come on man, these types exist in literally every race and culture.

They're just classified categorically here in the west.

Maybe not, but ISIS and other terrorist groups do a damn good job ruining it.

What if I told you ISIS is practicing true Islam?

And it will be us who purge your goatfucker Bronze Age death cult from the face of the earth!

by not acting like animals, by definition of their own book, they are not muslims

Statements like that make me happy when I hear of Americunts getting slaughtered in glorious terrorist attacks.