ITT: Prove your nation is still worth saving

ITT: Prove your nation is still worth saving.

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQfRudgAvns?t=74
youtu.be/2EtTQXYsnzc
youtube.com/watch?v=RxCASZV2bno
publico.es/politica/franco-continuara-valle-caidos.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald J Trump. Case closed.

WELL DONE ! I LOVE AUSTRALIA NOW !

AGREED

Addendum
youtu.be/NQfRudgAvns?t=74

I don't need saving. Tasmania doesn't need saving.
The only part of our country that needs saving is Melbourne City.

I know the guy burning the flag in the OP really well, AMA

Guy yells Sarah Connor in the background while the nigs are ranting about all their "martyrs"

What's he like? Is he insufferable?

pls save us

This video pleases me immensely. God bless America user.

there are niggers in australia? shit

Abos are worse

Oh my fucking God my sides

abbos are too lazy to do anything. niggers are fucking wild and tear shit up

>mfw unpatriotic cucks are weaker than a flightless bird.

Good job Aussies!

used to be such a cool dude, awesome musician, well dressed and super interesting guy to talk to. then he embraced his abo roots, changed his name from jimmy to Birrugan. and now he's super openly anti white on Facebook, walks around with a super angry look on his face, and dresses like a fucking bum as if it brings him closer to his people.
I actually fucking hate him. the worst part? his black privilege got him a fully paid for scholarship at one of Sydneys most prestigious boys schools

Did police and bystanders go after them? Looked like four or five took out most of the crowd.

march 4th city halls at ever major city across canada to protest m103

that is our start

Why are niggers all called Monica?

>liberals are cowards

big surprise

That's awesome.
Source?

looks comfy

I can't tell if the bright green foreground is just really close or really far

Not just comfy, successful-genocide-tier comfy.

Does this help?

How white is Tasmania (percentage wise)? Does it get winters? Everywhere with nice weather is either brown or getting browned.

>literally everyone is fat
hahhaa

I...I can't...

It's a sad fact, but this commie shit truly ruins lives. It's a shame to see otherwise decent people get sucked into the downward spiral of anti-whiteness. They're basically being convinced to become foot soldiers fighting an unwinnable war.... at least within this generation.

You're never going to dethrone white men from world dominance. You're never going to remove white control of certain things. Yet you throw away your whole life to become a trashed-out hippy who thinks he's in some kind of rebellion.

youtu.be/2EtTQXYsnzc

That's not even close to true dude. There are a couple overweight people for sure. But the majority are at least normal weight.

I've never been more jealous of another country. That was fucking beautiful, mate.

>winter
today is day 1 of our 9 months of winter. thanks for reminding me asshole.

it rains less than mainland capitals since Hobart city in the rain-shadow of the western mountains. so it's low humidity and windy as fuck. I would say we are 1% black, 96% white, and 3% university students.

I'm not talking boong blacks, we have the real kind, from africa. the aus govt sent them here in 2012. we do not let them integrate and often they move to mainland australia to avoid racism.

No, Hans!
it's that attitude that got you there in the first place.
I remember some german guy was trying to tell me that germany never produced anything that helped the world (insanity)

Your country is comfy and beautiful. I know because i had the pleasure of living there for about 13 months.

dont let my fellow amerilards meme you into thinking germany is shitty. The absolute worst, brownest, most crime-ridden area is still heaven compared to what you can find in america.

TOPKEK

Ayyy! Where was this?

why did you genocide the Tasmanian tiger you worthless piece of shit i hope you get genocided and your skulls used as piss bottles by abos

Oh I know, I love Germany ( the one in my mind and heart) and it certainly was one of the best nations that ever existed.. its just that its gone.

Yeah I know there is nice landscape and castles and history and stuff, my family history is documented til 1317 but the people.. they are too far gone.

Believe me, this Germany is 1000 times worse than weimar republic, the jews have learned from their first mistake

Pic related is in our capital

Does he also partake in the timeless Abo tradition of getting drunk and sniffing petrol?

say what you want about jews
but without us earth would have been way more boring

im laughing, but i dont know why
can you explain what is happening?

my god. I would gladly defend the australian flag as my own. I hope these fucknuts got the shit bashed out of them for even trying to burn a NZ flag.

Two gypsies tried to steal shit from a supermaket, but some workers managed to trap them.

*australian flag

I can't.

>I would gladly defend the australian flag
Same. Not so sure about the canadian flag though.

Lost

Yeah we all could have lived in peace.

Oh please, we have a billion species of carnivorous marsupial. Can you even name this animal?

We also have the greatest variety of freshwater arthropods in the universe, when new species are discovered here we don't even know what Phylum to class them in.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxCASZV2bno

Proves both why Denmark is worth saving and why Sweden is fucked

Envious as fuck.

ive never wanted to become a police officer until now

oh my hahahahaha

of course i can ,spotty nigger rat kangaroo

I really wish i met more right-wing people when i was there.
I totally drank the liberal cool aid, it made sense to me that nationality should not be a source of pride, since it's not earned... but what i failed to realize was that this grain of truth was used as a vehicle for a philosophy which seeks to do away with REAL culture. Real culture (and language) which encode timeless wisdom

Jordan Peterson.

We keep out low IQ amerifriends safe.

BOOM now that stupid nigger Obunga and his tranny wife Michael look like a long con by the Don.

Fuck you globalists

>ISIS detected

dont do it, they are dirty power tripers

i would like to go /out/ there

You won't be able to bomb us ISIS

i don't think isis is in a position to shitpost right now, things aren't going well for them

>car runs over Palestinian boy
more like Palestinian boy runs into car, rock in hand
fucking retards

glad to hear it
Can you give any redpills on iraq?
what is it actually like where you live?

The nation consists biologically of your kind and is build up by your combined contribution. Why cant I be proud of it?

Why can people be proud of their football team? They just buy tickets, they dont pay taxes for them, die in wars for them or invent things for them. They just cheer them on.

But this is somehow accepted by liberals (marxists) which doesnt make sense because they are not applying the same standards.

But this is the point!

Everything they do, they do to destroy the aryan race, knowlingy or just as a tool for (((them))).

Says iraq who hunted their own lions to extinction centuries ago.

baghdad
the occasional car-bomb
wasn't planing to
do you have tourism at Tasmania btw?
always imagined it as an alien world

There is Tourism in Tasmania yes.

lmao Marburg I studied there two years ago

i studied there 2012-2013
stayed in wehrda 17, room 220
wbu?
we might have a number friends in common

will consider it for next year
probably costs a fortune and hard visa for Iraqis ,a pity

Do you think the war will ever end in your lifetime?

Huh, weird. I was there in 2015 for spring semester, right before the immigration shitshow.

Lived in Fuchspass, Karl Egermann Haus, top floor next to the stairs. The Canadians that were in our group ended up in Wehrda.

isis are over within few months, trump tightened the leash on Saudis so no isis 2.0
things are looking good

We started it all.

i know a bunch of russians among other nationalities from that building.
do you know max naboychenko, dasha ivashinenko, ludovica catalano, vincent primard?

>isis are over
You mean they will just rebrand, regroup, rearm and crack back on with their mission? Just like last time and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Sitting on the toilet and this gif literally just made me shit

i wish i could

Just nuke us

Your wish is granted.

you sent me on a serious nostalgia trip :)
anne poser is so sweet, but so insanely blue-pilled

Vincent maybe. I was there just for German language courses. Most of the other students I encountered were East Asian or MENA.

There was only one Russian and he only spoke Russian and German

Britbongs too

washington, DC has a law against buildings taller than the capitol. it seems archaic but when you think about it, the city's skyline is totally unblemished by skyscrapers

he's a short, hairy, well-dressed french guy.
smokes a lot. ring any bells?

I've had liberal friends say why do you care what team wins, you didn't train and play.

Why do people say "we won" the team won you didn't do anything.

I don't watch sports much because I don't care about watching a bunch of people have fun when I'm not, but I do watch important games and I do root for people for fun.

If my college had a football team I would've gone to all the games and rooted.

publico.es/politica/franco-continuara-valle-caidos.html

WEW LAD

How's the Mosul intervention going? And how are you living in Baghdad and not exposed to bombs everyday?

Fuck Palestine.