How do we fix generation z? They're spoiled, bratty, don't respect their elders...

How do we fix generation z? They're spoiled, bratty, don't respect their elders, and most importantly are mostly non white

carthrottle.com/post/wog4lmp/

I really don't get where this comes from

everyone my age and below (18) is very respecftul and kind, and scared of hurting people

Nice b8 mate

the non-white is a huge fucking problem. just wait. 40 years and we'll be in ruins.

Shove more Marxism down their throats. That'll solve it.

>Zombie generation
It all make sense now.

Big problem improvement on gen y. Gen z will shine bright whilst gen y is middle aged and still walking around with festy tatts, faggoty beards and metal shit in their face.

Youre not white if you have any of these things. I'll take a conservative shitskin over some gen y faggot any day.

But gen z is going to be worse with all the media and increasingly radicalized leftist culture. Gen z grew up on films like "the hateful eight" and "get out"

Idk user most of the friends my son brings home are pretty redpilled and same with most of the kids i see at his highschool. He's 15 and most of the kids i see at his school wear trump shirts and shit. We live in fresno desu~

>All my son's friends are redpilled because they support trump

You seriously can't be this retarded

Gen Z is the chemo-generation to kill the plague of silly-millys,

Viva la Z

Reminder if you're gen z you're probably too young to use this site

>Putting words in my mouth
I said they are redpilled AND they support Trump. Not because you stupid kike. Learn to read

i don't see how they can be redpilled. all they ever do is stare at their phone playing facebook games

Gen z is surprisingly right-wing

It's milennials who are degenerate cuck pieces of human trash

I'm not white and I browse this board.

sounds like the perfect qualities a redpilled kid should have

generation zyklon?

Shouldn't you be doing your homework junior

you. I like you.

>implying anyone actually gives a shit about the age restrictions on fucking Sup Forums.

I am part of Gen z, born 1997. AMA

>all they ever do is stare at their phones playing facebook games
That's where ur wrong my son and his friends are outside 24/7 and are rarely on their phones playing games

See ya kiddo

Nope

Lol

They're the most conservative generation of Americans in the last several

Millennial

>They're the most conservative generation of Americans in the last several
Nope

well, for one, they're fucking kids, kids like games
but I don't see Facebook games being really popular among Gen Z'ers anymore, it's all about the apps, like Trivia Crack. Facebook is general is kind of an old people thing.
Also, a lot of us are gonna grow up in the Trump presidency, or already became politically conscious during this year's campaign

Yes

Except we aren't, you assblasted millenial.

Huemonkey you are too young to use this site

First wave here, nigger, I even work already. Feeling old, granpa?

>I even work already
I hope what you actually meant by this was "I'm already in my intended career." I started working when I was fucking 12 m8.

when is the cut off for gen Z/millennials? i'm 19 and consider myself part of gen Z.
the nonwhite part is the biggest issue. much of gen Z is fiscally conservative and socially liberal - if the trend keeps up, ancap memes will become reality.

>I started working when I was fucking 12 m8.

And I started when I was 9, taking care of my family's farm. Though work, but it has taught me the importance of it.
Starting a "BUT MUH I STARTED FIRST" competition is pointless.

As for the "intended carrer", I would say that I work with I like, but not exaclty in my intended career. I haven't even started college yet, after all.

>Starting a "BUT MUH I STARTED FIRST" competition is pointless.
Keep studying English, HUEman, because that wasn't my point. My point was that I hope you aren't trying to say "already working" means you're of the age of majority. Most teens have a part-time job by the time they are 16.

1992, im generation alpha, thats the one after Z

ama, noobs!

>Most teens have a part-time job by the time they are 16.
>teens

Oh, sorry, I thought that "first wave" made it clear that I wasn't a teen anymore. I'm from '96. I work a full time job.