THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCK YOU TRUMP!!!!!!!

>President Donald Trump, who staked his campaign on a hard-line approach to illegal immigration, now says he is open to considering possible legal status for some undocumented immigrants as part of a compromise to overhaul the nation’s immigration system.

>“The time is right for an immigration bill, as long as there is compromise on both sides,” Trump told news anchors and correspondents attending a White House luncheon today.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-time-immigration-bill-open-giving-legal-status/story?id=45810351

this what I always believed he would do

wtf i love trump now

Trump got about 30% of latino vote when he was talking about deporting them all, if he gets like 40% in 2020 dems have no chance. Hispanics are like 90% of America.

>expecting anything else from a civic nationalist

>businessman is willing to negotiate

You people need to realize, soon, that the media is the enemy and we are in a cold war status right now.

They are in this to win.

oh so its 4-d chess to get the dreamer vote in 2020?

its still bullshit. we don't need more amnesty. ronnie reagan fucked us over and now trump too? will trump have his own contra scandal??

>shills ignoring his speech going on right now

you niggers sure are retarded, sage.

nigger i cant live stream. do you see my flag? do you know i would use up all my internet for the month which just began if i live streamed his speech???

I told you this would happen, on pol, since day one

Like deporting immigrants is all of sudden gonna cure the white pussies laziness. White people are soft and fragile. Cant even satisfy their women. Cucks through and through.

hes giving a speech right this second to congress and just said he will keep deporting and the wall will be built

shill harder

He just said in his Address that he believes in a merit based system.

He probably just said pic related to get the reactions. Test the waters.

He gets rid of the scumbag criminal elements through arrest and deportation, the welfare leeches through taking away their benefits, and keeps the ones who want to work and follow our laws and become US Citizens.

yeah he's going to deport the bad guys. but dreamers.....well they get to stay.

deport them all.

He is only giving legal status to DACA holders, he promised this during his campaign, and has been hinting it after the election as well.
>wtf yo amo a trump ahora

His platform of deportation was only aimed at illegals with criminal history. This doesn't go against that.

concern troll is a stupid fuck, he just had his speech and said the complete opposite to what you are saying op.

That's where the devils in the details, homeland security will still deport you even if you have committed no crime, as long as you come under their arms, they will deport you lol.

MSM needs to stop spreading bullshit rumors on Trump being soft, its like they keep trying and trying and get proven wrong, like this idiot OP, he knows better, he knows his speech was over and said the opposite just shows how stupid society has become.

CNN was talking for the last 6 hours about Trump going soft on immigration, and these idiots dont get it, no matter how nice they will become, he will still say no to amnesty.

/rant

being illegal, being undocumented is a fucking crime. thats the point.

all illegal aliens are criminals.

His mention of immigration reform was completely based around only letting in skilled labor based on a merit system, ie, no random joses and akmeds, only Norwegian doctors and Korean physicists.

If he kills Hart-Celler I'll lose my mind.

>2017
>still hasn't read the art of the deal

wtf i love donaldo now

Also:
BEANED

He never said he would, this is yet another anonymous "state dept official" putting words in Trump's mouth

Merit based system now. I don't even care if they're white (although they will be), so long as they pay for themselves and don't cost the taxpayer

Good job OP. we can wake more people up. They will realize what a shit bag pussy trump is.

The burgers are ignoring your bantz mexibro but I think they're top notch

so is he going to stop the refugee program? are we going to stop importing fucking somalia into the usa???

sounds like he's trying to fish out another leaker

>open to giving some legal status not in quotation marks

Nice fake news ABC

Not bad for a bean

>Hispanics are like 90% of America.

Not even close, terrible hyperbole. I get it, numbers are hard. Big buttons on the Internet.

How is this any different to Jeb Bush or other cuckservatives?

Does this mean I can go live in the US undocumented and they'll be cool with it?
sweet

We??
Your flag indicates you're not a part of the American 'we'. That's the problem with you foreigners, you automatically fell entitled to be a part of America and think your opinion should matter to us.

Fuck off, we're full & fix your own fucking problems.

>Shills trying to push this even though he completely shut it down in his speech.
This is why the MSM is fake news.

Thank you for welcoming us Trump-senpai.

See you guys there.

>homeland security will still deport you even if you have committed no crime, as long as you come under their arms, they will deport you

I'm ok with that, but so long as he's at least targeting convicted criminals for deportation I'm happy.

Give some the illegals that have done honest work a chance but kick any fucking degenerates out.

Yes, they are criminals, technically. However every time he brought up his stance on the issue, he always said he was looking to get rid of the bad ones. The drug dealers, the rapists, the thieves. The ones who are on record as having committed crimes.

Fucking this.

now see here, i am a full american citizen. native born. i am living out my neet days in a country where my money is worth a lot.

and i want to know....

is he going to stop importing africa into the usa???

highly doubtful.

sure put the dreamers at the back of the list.

but don't take them off the list.

but US isn't a homogenous country, it's a melting polt.

In the speech, he said he wanted to create conditions in the Middle East where it's safe for refugees to go home and rebuild

At any rate, that makes it clear he'd prefer them be in their home countries

>now see here, i am a full american citizen. native born. i am living out my neet days in a country where my money is worth a lot.
>and i want to know....
>is he going to stop importing africa into the usa???

t. horrendous gook who can barely see with his eyes wide open

kill yourself subhuman

>american citizen
>american

Americans are in America, you dumb tree nigger.

While I disagree with giving DACA citizenship, I can go along with it. They didn't make the choice to cross the border illegally. But their parents have to go back.

i like civic nationalism!
its nice!!

gonna be fun shitposting
>40%

Fuck off Sharecuck.

Remember sage goes in the options field.

If someone came in Illegally, have a family, and created a source of jobs(IE their own home business), and has committed no other crimes violent or not.

I see no reason not to just fine these people and give them a form of long term residency with scrutiny.

Literally these people are going to get booted out and then come back in wasting money for both the government and the families.

If compromising on something like this means that we get more scrutiny on violent criminals than that is a good thing.

Simply has to be done to get something passed.

it's inevitable that campaign promises will move to the center as you try to actually get shit passed through the system.

they long ago passed amnesty bills with democrat support, under the guise of compromising that non-criminal illegals got to stay in exchange for greatly increased policing and security against future illegal immigrations.

the democrats always welched on the deals, though, so millions would get amnesty then they kept the doors open for more flooding.

with TRUMP, we can strike a deal for a few [worthwhile ones], those for whom it'd be a real head ache politically to deport, and then really really crack down on the issue while pretending to be the "good goys".

this is how politics works. you have to play both ends. always.

this is the definition of fake news

they are inferring what they want from something unrelated he said