How do Christians justify the millions of people in North and South America...

How do Christians justify the millions of people in North and South America, and Asia who went to hell because they didn't know about Christianity until it was spread there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-q5vGcpx1sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do Christians justify
people can and will justify anything. catholicism is one big thought exercise in "we can do anything we want because we're on the Right Side", in other words its ideological might-makes-right.

You never heard of the harrowing of Hell? Where Christ went to Hell to liberate those who died in grace but without knowledge of God?

It was God's will that they be damned. When people go to hell it's because God predestined them to it

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Meaning the Aryan Race

Why have I not heard of this, fuck growing up in a contemporary church. They didn't teach us shit

No, meaning those who are the new children of God according to Matthew 21-43: the Christians. The other nations have their own gods.

how do atheists justify literally taking it in the ass because they are such faggots?

you only go to hell by worshipping the beast. when you die if you deny Jesus you go to a "waiting room" of eternal blackness

>a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David;

"Those whom Christ intends most to honour, he humbles to feel their own unworthiness. A proud, unhumbled heart would not have borne this; but she turned it into an argument to support her request. The state of this woman is an emblem of the state of a sinner, deeply conscious of the misery of his soul. The least of Christ is precious to a believer, even the very crumbs of the Bread of life."

>They didn't teach us shit

True, they only teach the basics. Once you get to reading things for yourself though, the theology is complex and fascinating.

It's why I can't abide atheists. They don't bother to do the reading, but they still want to have the arguments.

if people are born outside of the law they're judged outside of the law.

The lost tribes of Israel are the Aryan People.
The Aryan Race is the chosen race.
We are the ones who have spread the gospel around the world.
We are the ones that made Western Civilization using Christianity as the foundation of our Civilization.
There are many many verses in the bible that talks about the Aryan People being the Tribes of Israel.
We have lost our identity along the ages but we are slowly reclaming it.
> Inb4 we wuzzer
> Inb4 shitskin dravidians, pakis, afghanis, iranians are Aryan.

>Native North and South Americans
>Asians

>people

Catechism of the Catholic Church accounts for this.

> They'll be OK

Heaven is an ethno state for whites.

Would those people have wanted to go to heaven

John 3:19

Fuck off we're full

So basically what actually happens when you die?

They don't go to hell. Jesus saved them from it. Which is one of the reasons people love him so much. He's a hero.
Calvinist detected

Invincible ignorance. Next.

Hell isn't a christian concept its all a part of the fake Christianity that has been set up to lead people away from the truth. What kind of a righteous person would worship a god who damns people to eternal suffering for the "crime" of not knowing the truth for a paltry 0-80 years compared to God who is eternal.

Hell is a consequence of free will

The concept of Hell in Christianity is just being detached from God, and his influence.

If you choose to be evil as fuck, you deserve it. If you're an edgelord who acts like you'd prefer it, good luck.

Well we are Christians now so who gives a fuck?

Christians were merciful in converting them, thus saving them from going to hell. People who are not aware of Christianity do not really go to hell but rather they are judged more heavily in the afterlife by their deeds of their earthly life, and if their deeds have been good, they may go to heaven even. The teachings of Christ would be a good guideline to avoid such fate of heavier judgement and allow them a straighter way to heaven.

Other Christians on Sup Forums correct me if I'm wrong, this is just my take on this.

youtu.be/-q5vGcpx1sY

You're an idiot. Whites aren't "aryan" ibb4 all you want but pakis and afghans are the ayrans. And you 1000% are a we-wuzzer. Lost tribes of Israel my ass. Those fucks when to Africa and either stayed as jews there or assimilated. Jesus came and said fuck you to the jews and said the christians are the chosen people now. You can take your ayran bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Find one fucking quote in the bible saying le superior aryan race is the chosen people.

Religion is the only area of society that has made ZERO progress in the last 2,000+ years.

>what is reformation?

What is the western university system

Not like us scientists, eh? We have PEER-REVIEWED STUDIES!