Did anyone archive that video?

Jesus christ he's done for lmao

POST IT!

what did he say

What video is it?

What vid?

Nothing. the leaf is shitposting

did he delete it already?

Is Steph, the cuckle, molyjew finally going to disappear?

Nice try, leafy.

Alright, thanks

More Shilldren

POster bellow me is a shill (just want to let you know)

I'm no shill, but these attacks on molymeme are clearly co-ordinated.

>milo news

He's a light douchbag in that video at worst shill. Someone post the Is he based meme so I can pretend to earnestly reply to it.
This slide bullshit is getting derailed

It's still there. Op is a faggot.

God, these shills are fucking obnoxious.
What is this your 500th thread in the past day?

That h1b video from today? It was pretty based.

Or are you talking about that cringey bullshit from yesterday where he lashed out at that nerdy spic because Stefan thought he was questioning his infinite wisdom? Cuz that was just embarrassing, I didn't make it 5 minutes into that video. All of his call in videos are garbage though, for the record

Nobody cares that he badgered some beta male nice guy. He could blow someone's brains out on the pavement and it wouldn't change the fact his arguments are sound and logical.

Nobody cares. If anything this major display of autism will make Sup Forums like him more.

Furious autism is a prerequisite for /ourguy/ status. You are only demonstrating there is a coordinated effort to discredit what Soros and friends have identified as an "alt-right thought leader".

Unfortunately stef isn't a degenerate, pedophilic faggot so this one is going to be harder.

It's still up maple nigger. He won't delete it, he even posted the video where he lied to Rogan on his own youtube channel. Dude doesn't give a fuck.