New England General: Nutmegger Rage Edition

Let me tell you fags about my family's homeland. My family is English and goes back 300 years in Connecticut. We fought in the revolution to free this state. And let me tell you, it's a fucking shithole nowadays.

Connecticut has been a state controlled by and for the merchant class since the 1820's when it tried to secede to protect financial interests. The state is dependent on (((insurance))) in Hartford, which is otherwise one of the shittiest states in the country.

Our governor is a mafia-connected piece of shit who is rumored to have risen to power purely to shut down a fucking diner. Article related.

>jonathanpelto.com/2016/06/20/stench-corruption-grows-around-malloy/

We have a one billion dollar budget deficit.

>gallup.com/poll/168770/half-illinois-connecticut-move-elsewhere.aspx

49% of the state would leave if they could.

Two days after our Governor declared that Connecticut was a 'sanctuary state', this happened.

>courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bridgeport-amber-alert-0225-20170224-story.html

My family were farmers, for 300 years. Today, that farm is gone and the land turned into wasteful suburbia. Alcoholism and depression run rampant. A significant number of my family are on drugs, teenage parents, ect.

We are a minority in our own state, outvoted 100 to one by the spics, Jersey-shore-wannabe Italian trash, blacks, New York (((financial executives))), and the entirety of the cultural black hole known as Fairfield County. Don't believe me? The state is a mere 71% white (down from 98% in 1940). Only 12% of the state is English/American in ethnicity, and that number includes a fair amount of Indians.

There is nothing left here. My ancestors fought and died for nothing. This state is rapidly losing its remaining industry and has become yet another mid-atlantic shithole with no culture or identity. At least the rural areas voted Trump...fifty years too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

bangordailynews.com/2017/02/26/the-point/thanks-mostly-to-lepage-maine-has-a-record-1-billion-in-the-bank
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nytimes.com/elections/results/vermont-governor-minter-scott
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NH here, not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching this state crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this state get the heroin

Maine is literally the only decent state. Only one that might uncuck itself

Wilton, CT here. The speech was beautiful ^-^

From Maine. My family has been here for 300 years. Still living the dream.

Oh, and the best part? According to Wikipedia:

>As of 2011, 46.1% of Connecticut's population younger than age 1 were minorities.

There is nothing left to save, this state needs a fucking purge.

The Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are like proto-Italians. Loud, Catholic, rap-loving, obnoxiously aggressive, and with all the retarded machismo to boot. The more I live in New England, the more I realize why the KKK used to hate Catholics as much as they did blacks, holy shit, the Italian catholics are a bunch of neo-globalist scum.

Then you have the blacks. You know your state is bad when the blacks are more bro-tier than other groups. I pity them: they moved up here for jobs, but the jobs disappeared. Apparently many of them are moving out of the state. And nothing of value was lost.

The French, Scots-Irish, and English are the only bro-tier Connecticutians, and we are outnumbered about 4:1. Not to mention the fact that since we were largely farmers we're priced out.

Oh yeah, and according to wikipedia a full 3% of the state are God's Chosen, so let's not forget that a bunch of the ''''''''white''''''''' people are either Catholic globalists who put faith in God before literally every other facet of their identity, or (((humble merchants))).

I hate this fucking state. My family died for this? My great grandmother's fiance went off to fight WW2 in Europe for this? He died for this? My Great Grandfather used to be suspicious of and dislike the Italians and now 20 years later I understand why. 300 years of sacrifice down the drain.

Nuke it. Nuke it all. Unleash whatever plagues you want, God, because this place has already been destroyed.

This. Moving out west, I see no future for me in Vermont

Utah and Mormonism is the way to go

Just got my NH residency

Feels good

I live in NH. We're only 30 years behind Connecticut and Massachusetts, barring something massive. Two of my classmates from High School are now in prison that I know of (out of 100 in my graduating class) for heroin. One of them had a kid with her drug dealer before going into the Big House.

However: The rural areas in New England are much more attached to the land than you'd think. And when it really comes down to it...there is a revolution brewing in those hills. Mark my words, people here are getting angry. It takes a lot to make a New Englander stand up, but when he does the entire country should take notice.

We can only hope New Englanders chimp out again! It was great last time!

I think it's possible. By my estimates, we're probably 10 years out from the nationalist movement hitting the mainstream here, but when it does...oh boy.

Republicans have retaken the legislatures in all the non-mafia run states (read: not Rhode Island). Even Vermont has a Republican governor now. There is a revolution brewing in the hills and people are getting angry. Soon, brothers.

My hometown is one of those red ones on the Canadian border in VT. I knew Franklin County went blue, but I didn't realize there was a by township map.

Mormons are moving to Vermont since that's where Joseph Smith was born. We need to bring back the VT/New England Republic desu.

>tfw when also from a generational agrarian family
>tfw father sold all the cows in 2002
>tfw very likely will sell most of the land in the next decade
>tfw brother is an alcoholic and sister is a college drop out
>tfw some high school friends do hard drugs
>tfw mother working a shit job to help make ends meet

OP, I have felt you like I've never felt another poster.

Vermonter here, our "Republican" governor has declared his intent to make Vermont a sanctuary state and fight whatever immigration orders the Trump administration puts out. Fuck you, Phil Scott.

Only Vermonter worth caring about is Styxhexenhammer666. It's actually quite funny. That's about all. Peace out.

Oh but I do. My family owned a dairy farm. Today it is gone, subdivided and built over with $300,000 homes that will rot away within 25 years, currently housing a mix of screaming Italians, Puerto Rican invaders, and heroin addicted suburban degenerate white trash pieces of shit who would fit right in on Jersey Shore. It's like watching a homeless guy invite 25 of his friends to a group shit on your living room floor and then realizing that they will never leave and you will never be able to un-rape your wife or salvage your carpet.

>moved out of shit hole Rhode Island to Midwest right out of high school
>hometown voted Trump

Is it time to go back?

He did? What a joke, I knew that Vermont's governor would be a massive cuck. Still, he'll bend the knee where it counts and normalize Republicans in New England. A tiny shift in the Overton Window (remember, Vermont is the state where 12% of people voted for Bernie as a WRITE-IN CANDIDATE) is still better than nothing.

I'm from upstate NY. We moved to Minnesota and never looked back. Its all going to shit.

Maybe. The day of reckoning is coming to the mafia-ridden wops and spics in Providence and when it does I will be so fucking happy. The best possible thing that could happen is that all these people leave and go back to Long Island and New York City where they belong within the next 20 years.

Rhode Islander here. It's pretty comfy in the rural red side of the state. That said the rest of the state is a SJW/Mafia-controlled dystopia.

Republicans have a better chance in Maine where we have the most white people and outside of the Coast are very based. Lepage has done a good job despite what the media would have you believe. Trump also was the first guy to ever split the vote with the northern half of the state voting for him.

Come home white man. We must secede and become a new Singapore

FREE NEW ENGLAND

There's nothing comfy about Foster Glocester mate, I don't know what you're talking about

Fuck no, MA(my shit state) would rule the fucking country, and God knows the crazy fucks here are Ellinson Dems.

I fucking wish. We need to built a wall along the Berkshires and make New York pay for it.

Valid point here, but the fact that they voted Trump is a signal that the mafia stranglehold on Rhode Island is ending and that the Italians are bending the knee to vote with us Englishmen.

Also, this picture is very, VERY important. The Pacific Northwest has flipped from being German to English within 10 years, which means that slowly but surely people are reconnecting with their roots. The American revival has begun and it is a silent shift underneath the surface that nobody is seeing right now. Trust me, in 20 years New England and the Pacific Northwest will be nationalist-run.

I'm in Scituate

CT here. I'm planning on moving to NH eventually. This state is dying.

>All that German
Fucking hell you destroyed the colony.

What do you think will happen that will purge this filth?

Based new england general
Based ct general

I grew up in ct and now I live and work here as well and I can confirm it is a shit hole

>implying that's any different

Germans have been a worthy addition to our national stock

interdasting. my family comes from before america existed and also the mayflower.

come home white man indeed

it only happens when america really needs it

RI is way better than MA, providence's college girls unironically dress as sexy indians which is ganz verboten here

It was supposed to an English/British colony, not a German one.

1. People are rapidly getting sick of the bullshit. New England is seeing a right-wing revival like hasn't been around since the 1980's

2. The Feds are cracking down on illegal immigration, which takes away power from the political groups who benefit from it

3. Economic pressure will push people out who have few roots here, IE recent immigrants

>We have a one billion dollar budget deficit.
Maine has a 1 billion dollar surplus.

source?

I hope you're right. I've been thinking, with all the troubles going on in Europe, there's a good chance we get some white flight sick of the bullshit in UK/Germany/Sweden ect

>Germans have been a worthy addition to our national stock
you mean all the poonsylvoonia dootscher and midwest lutherans? are you sylvia plath's son or something?

all i want is less god damn chinks turning my city into chinkland

>all those blue literal who counties
Is it loyalism or "we're not the South" kind of attitude?
I don't see what benefit they get from Dems.

((((kike)))) here, not all of us are these bullshit artists. Israeli Jews especially can be based af.

Massachusetts here to confirm my state is shit to. My town voted overwhelming to get cucked. It's like something out of 1984, I legit look for the facial expressions to find out who is really for this shit and who is faking it because it's easier to come out as some sort of tumblrkin in my fucking town then anything remotely right wing(or center).

Malloy is finished in the next election

bangordailynews.com/2017/02/26/the-point/thanks-mostly-to-lepage-maine-has-a-record-1-billion-in-the-bank
Hates gonna hate

I live just over the border, anything worth seeing in Maine or Vermont?

Upper middle class to rich whites who are limousine liberals combined with large amounts of niggers and spics in cities and surrounding counties.

That's not what a surplus is you moron

So long as they preserve the tradition of the west, along with the Anglo-Saxon mentality and culture does it really matter if they came from Saxony or Yorkshire?

A lot of it is size. A lot of those towns are only a few hundred people, oftentimes they don't see the effects of demographic change. Notice that the areas that voted Trump (outside of Northern Maine) all form little walls around the cities. This is not a coincidence. It's even more prominent with the governor's races. This is not a coincidence.

Correct, according to google Maine had a surplus of $90 million. (Which, in my opinion, should either be given to taxpayers as a refund or used to pay for infrastructure upgrades like passenger rail service to Bangor, because fuck paying 100's of millions on the Interstate that nobody uses except to smuggle heroin.)

Not many minorities so most of the welfare programs actually benefit the public. They are naive of what happens when non-white start taking welfare from a white state

Is the Mafia Democrat friendly? What do they gain from it

Nah man, recent immigrants well at least LEGAL ones tend to be at least in my neighborhood the closest thing we have to right wingers. (closet rightys and a few open ones)

New England is still a great place to live. Massachusetts and New Hampshire are top tier.

> usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

>not realizing the Democratic establishment is an actual crime syndicate

Number one thing is that we like feeling above "stupid" Southerners, while also not having to deal with the realities of diversity, multiculturalism, and low-trust societies.

The mafia is Democrat friendly because the unions were/are prime mafia recruitment ground and the Democrats supported them. This has been and always will be the case, but with weaker and weaker unions the mafia has been strangled.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I didn't know there were other mainers on Sup Forums

Actually William Penn wanted all Christians to live there ideally

Yes it does matter. They might preserve the culture and mentality, but they aren't Englishmen are they? They don't originate from England. It's like a black person coming to the US and saying he follows the Anglo-Saxon traditions. He isn't racially Anglo-Saxon though is he?

Damn bro, that made me feel

Ct is a very weird state with a broad spectrum of inhabitants. It's not surprising it's failing. It would be a miracle if it succeeded.

New Englanders make up a shocking amount of channers. There used to be New England Generals on Sup Forums every week, I still have some of the polandball comics and memes made for them.

hey fellow new english, new jersey here. isn't our region just so superior?

Praise Kek, may the Guidos lose their grip on our politics

Ayyy Fairfield County!! Easton, CT here ;^)))

There way more per capita then you'd think!

>Notice that the areas that voted Trump (outside of Northern Maine) all form little walls around the cities. This is not a coincidence. It's even more prominent with the governor's races. This is not a coincidence.
That's a pretty neat detail.
I don't know how I didn't notice it that first time.

William Penn invited them to live there

I need to get out of Augusta ASAP. I did a stint in Presque Isle for a few months and it was comfy

He never should have done that.

Do your duty and post those memes

new england is so cucked you might as well name it old england

How do they compare to PRs and Mexicans?

>nytimes.com/elections/results/vermont-governor-minter-scott

An example of what I'm talking about and what happens when right wingers start to wake up and kick ass locally. Even Vermont, hippy hellhole of the world elected a Republican governor. I remember listening to the results come in over the public radio and the Vermont announcers were in total shock. Notice how the entire rural area went red, with only a few rando towns and the three larger areas (Burlington, Brattleboro, and Rutland) going blue.

>Augusta

Ah yes, government shithole and suburb extraordinaire. Why is it that Maine, despite having great natural beauty, is also full of exurban dumps like Augusta and Bangor?

I refuse to call Asians chinks, because I don't like shitting on people who actually contribute to society. Unlike spics. Take this as you will.

You make our state seem a lot worse than it is. Quite honestly, not sure what town you are from, but unless it's parts of Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, or Waterbury, it literally cannot be that bad. Yes, the taxes are high to pay for a bunch of shitty state employees, but the Republicans will take both legislatures and the governorship in 2018. Also, if you think the amount of minorities in Connecticut is bad, try living almost anywhere else in the country. The relatively small amount of non-whites and white-trash in this state is heavenly compared to most of the South or the Midwest.

Why not? It was his land, given to him by the King to pay off royal debt owed to the Penn family. He wanted a Christian paradise.

Maine has open carry and concealed with no permit thanks to our governor. No background checks on private firearm sales. How's your state doing?

Opiates and Somalians

The colony ended up working against us. And many Englishmen lost their lives. That's why. Its a German colony now.

How are outsiders viewed in Maine? I've got family there on my mom's side but I hardly talk to them. I want to move there out of it's sheer beauty sometime in the future.

t. Arkansas

attaboy, dago

Maine also has DUDE WEED for the 420 bros

Dude, the state is the second highest for people wanting to leave, has the highest taxes per capita of any state in the US, and is rapidly going down the toilet industrially. The heroin is awful, the state is filled with degenerate suburban white kids and the usual minorities. It's fucking hell, it's like a Puritan-themed New Jersey.

Our heritage and identity has been sold down the river years ago.

Maine isn't as cozy as Vermont or New Hampshire, its beauty is in the wilderness. Most people are relatively hostile towards outsiders and especially Southerners.

On the coast nobody cares, in the interior you'd have more problems fitting in because they all have a unique accent and some speech only French. Some crazy stuff goes on in the woods up north.

People only live here in Fairfield county so that they don't have to pay New York City income tax. Everyone else lives here so they can overfish the once prosperous Long Island Sound. feelsREALbadman

Ironically William Penn was possibly the first EU shill in history, too

>As a pacifist Quaker, Penn considered the problems of war and peace deeply. He developed a forward-looking project for a United States of Europe through the creation of a European Assembly made of deputies that could discuss and adjudicate controversies peacefully. He is therefore considered the very first thinker to suggest the creation of a European Parliament.[2]

Stamford ct here, traffic is horrible. Guns laws are shit, the mafia is real out here, and so are the gangs

Hi, from one of these dystopian hellholes,
Suburb of Boston here.

It's PC bull.

Nothing else nothing more. My school has a special fucking floor where the SJW's gather and have special classes. It's not just virtue signalling twats who don't know what the real world looks like.

It's a cult of fear over here.

We have assemblies every so often, day of dialogue(LGBTQIA+ alphabet soup) day of rememberance(Trans BS) asking for courage(BLM propoganda) and another one whose name I forget(BLM propoganda).

Not mandatory, just most of our teachers force us to go or we get an AWOL(4 of those and we get a 0 for our grade).

I watch the 'conversations' that happen after them being one of the few openly right wingers in my school.

The amount of uncomfortable glares, people get that this PC crap is bull and they don't like illegal immigration, a good chunk of them will privately admit that they want a more fiscally conservative govt. It just that publicly they have to hold up a facade because they are terrified of the social ostracism. (I've been made a pariah multiple times where none of my friends would talk to me for months on end)

Oh yay, and by the way most of my classmates are not Anglo-saxon my school is mostly Jewish Asian and some Catholics(mostly Irish)... and we import black kids from Boston.

One of my most secretly redpilled classmates is half pacific islander and secrelty(as he has confided in me) he can't stamd this shit and my guess is he's voting R in the next election.

He can't admit that, only occasionally hint at his dissatisfaction. After all even he, is scared of being labelled a racist even though he knows it means nothing.

That user, is why, in large part, the rest of it is ideological puritans, but a huge and growing section is bullied into this and I can tell that the older individuals such as my buddy who don't buy the bull probably vote Dem in the general election because they're just scared of being found out.

I truly believe that despite its faults the New England states are the greatest part of this nation that still remains. Even Connecticut, shitty as it is is here, is far less fucked than most other states

Connecticut river valley is beautiful, all through NH and VT

>>casually leaving out its the whitest state
We don't want you anyway shekelstein

Your comment indicates to me you don't know too much about the Revolution. Pennsylvania was not a very pro-Patriot colony (compared to ethnically Anglo New England, the most pro-independence region by far), and most of the Germans there supported the British, with your German king.

Well would you look at that. You learn something new every day.

move to the midwest.

Ok, you have a point about the identity aspect. This state has basically become a suburban washout, aside from some areas in the South East near Stonington and whatnot, and in Litchfield County. If you aren't LARPing and your family has actually lived here for 300 yrs, that would be awful. Can't really relate considering I moved here pretty recently relative to you,(right around 2002). Herion affects a bunch of states, not a Connecticut problem specifically. We dont have quie the highest, but they are up there. The only reason for that is because the legislature has been controlled only by Dems for the past 30 yrs. That will change in 2018, and the republicans will cut into teacher pensions and other state employee contracts to finally be able to lower taxes. Those contracts have been untouched for 30 years, that's why taxes are so goddamn high. (and trust me, these taxes are nothing compared to New York). Industrially, the whole country is down the toilet pretty much anyways. Connecticut has no reason to remain an industrial economy.

Maine will conquer all!

I'd prefer a black person who acts like an Englishmen ought then a white fella, old stock, who acts like a nigger. It's culture that is vital, because race is not enough, nor does it solve the issues permeating that culture wholly and entirely addresses.

You think that's bad?
My state Maryland has the fifth highest Negro population, is right next to D.C which has the highest Negro Population.
Insanely strict gun laws.
Spic invaders.
Baltimore.
We are next to the most boring state in the Union(Delaware)
And we have a bunch of NJ Shorefags come down to gawk at our "beaches".
Plus our name is "Maryland" and it wasn't even named after the only Mary that matters "Mother of God" but after some whore queen.

Over a diner!? Damn. Us southern boys will Clean shit up for you for a nominal Fee. We'll do Dearborn, MI free. Throw in Patterson, NJ as a recruits warm up.