OUR GUY

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/836771777707638785

wait what

he is a retarded gargoyle

What do you expect from a globalist shill?

Reminder Spencer is a Paneuropeanist and thinks the EU is great

lmfao this autistic controlled opposition fuck. I'll hand it to him, he gets paid a pretty sum to double down, I bet.

Hey he cant help that the Democrats are required to show up.

His face is too small

wtf I hate white nationalism now

No, he is referring to a literal deformed retard that Trump honored and the camera showed

>CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Who's he referring to?

This

literally nobody likes Richard Spencer

Nazis don't like him
Alt-right doesn't like him
Alt-lite doesn't like him
Left doesn't like him

U N L I K A B L E

This

>fat

you have like 5 chins

you're also controlled opposition

I'm glad this fuckin fag got punched

what does it mean?

Fucking Stormfaggots.

what did he mean by this

>Cry like a little bitch when you get punched in the face by someone who literally gets cucked by their wife.

Is he >>>/our/ guy?

dude, delete this

that's rude

Edgy as fuck

People with downs syndrome, landwhales, and jews

He's /ourguy/ ignore the shills AKTION T4 WHEN??

I mean I agree that parading these people around is stupid but he should be smart enough to see its political value

hover hand

Somebody post the retarded fat gargoyle, I missed it.

Seems out of character.

>nu/pol/ thinks he's wrong

something about this guy has always made me uneasy

i actually agree with a lot of what he says, but he does give that controlled opposition vibe

This desu senpai. Getting my wife a black buck asap. All because of Richard Spencer.

Closet faggot larper pussy

He said gargoyles, as in plural.

He was obviously talking about the women in white, in the Democrat section.

What the fuck is his problem? He is just being edgy for the sake of it. I'm sure the Alt-right will explode when everyone sees Richard Spencer act like a douchebag.

no. he was never "our" guy

fuck spencer

I'm against antifa punching him. But i would support a right winger punching him.

Unlikable edgelords are just as bad as berniecucks

this goy clearly doesn't understand Optics and how to sway the public.

link? explanation?

You were never one of us redditor.

Hopefully an antfia crushes his head in with a commie flag and he looks like Nancy Pelosi after it.

>Trotting out ugly, diseased, fat,retarded, gargoyles is the most despicable stunt in America.
#SpencerFamilyReunion

kek

I'm starting to realize why everyone was so supportive of him getting decked in the face. What an enormous faggot.

Say it with me Sup Forums:

CONTROLLED
OPPOSITION

In your heart
You know he's right

>an inspirational story of a father's love to save his daughter using the resources of the american system
>OMG TRUMP IS DESPICABLE I HATE SICK PEOPLE

yeah no spencer is retarded. he's probably trying to make a point about not giving birth to children with genetic defects, but if he paid attention he'd have heard that it was an extremely rare disease that wasn't evident until over a year in her life. her father worked painstakingly to develop a treatment for her disease, and he succeeded. it segued into his discussion of lowering FDA regulations to allow life-saving medicines to not get tangled up in an inefficient bureaucracy.

i had given spencer some credit in the past, but with this it's obvious now he's just an edgelord faggot

He is right about the idiotic dmtheatrical dysgenics....but these tactics work among normies. Trump is trying to get a deal made. Spencer needs to realize that this is not Germany in the 30's and Trump isn't Hitler.

Fuck this stupid faggot.

Richard Spencer is just an educated and well spoken stormfaggot, nothing more, nothing less.

*idiotic theatrical dysgenics

>t. Nigger

night of long knives soon. controlled opposition cakeboy faggots wont make it, brah.

>eugenics is bad now
Trump has been an absolute cancer to this board.

Someone post pic of the gargoyle.

Stormfags are right tho.

btfo i like Sup Forums user now!!

kek, what

is he a republican or a democrat and republican?

Go back to your hugbox on stormfront.

>CNN/MSNBC/NBC: Ryan's death was for nothing, what a failure!
>Trump: Shut up, he died honorably
>Spencer: OMG TRUMP IS APPEALING TO EMOTIONS REEEE

I'm glad there's people on Sup Forums who follow this faggot otherwise I wouldn't have nothing to laugh at

he's not wrong though

the kid in a wheelchair was pathetic at the DNC Convention and you all laughed and saw trough ti.

Now it's not?

Stormfaggots are the right side cancer just as SJW's are the left side cancer, they need to fuck off and die in a fire.

Who is this then lad?

He's a cunt. Simple as that. If he's dumb enough to post something like that despite 90% of the speech being pretty fucking good then he's just a generic cunt.

Probably ((((controlled)))) like most of these 'faces of the alt right' seem to be

I think Spencer is talking about the cripple that was wheeled in for show, not the widow of the SEAL.

yeah, but this is 1488d chess

no doubt the dems are tempted to mock her, or him over her, or something. make themselves look stupid they will

or something else

It is r/the_donald crossposters who blindly suck Trump's cock.

I hope this controlled opposition shill gets BTFO for real and not just some gay antifa punch

Lemme know when blacks create a first world country, and Mexicans vote Republican. Then I'll fuck off to team civic nationalism. Until then...

Yes, mentally challenged people are gross and weird but you don't have to insult them at every chance you get, you stupid fuck.

yep Trump is a no good Jew Puppet. And according to him Obama is actually a good guy once you get to know him.

His tweets tonight show what a shill he really is and becomes more of a joke daily

THIS IS NOT AN INTELLIGENT PERSON.

Literally the only thing he gets right is that whites > others. Literally it.

>hurr race realism is the same as social justice durr we all one race civic nationalism
I'm so sick of this bullshit already
Fuck off you delusional crypto leftist

It's still pathetic. I doubt anybody on here would say otherwise. But when you've got your goy in power you need to accept a bit of patheticness now and then and play the fucking game.

He's going to lose some support over this and that shows that he's a lightweight. He's a fucking retard himself.

Probably in the middle of a coke binge and trying to show off to one of his asian whores

I generally like Spencer but things like this just make him seem like an overgrown version of the edgy 14 year old son who ruins the family holiday. "Why should we pray for grandma anyway? We're all going to rot someday"

He's right though. It's a pretty cringe and condescending maneuver.

No, Spencer is correct that the emotive theatrics are silly.

Trump is correct that the emotive theatrics work.

He's talking about a literal retard deformed girl in a wheelchair. You must have missed that part.

I have have to agree. What can she even do? Her hands are fucked so she can't type, her jaw barely resembles a human one so she can't talk much, and you honestly can't just assume she is 100% equal IQ and intelligence wise to someone whose not diseased.

She is the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel humanity has to offer, maybe even niggers are better. Back in the day these people would just die off, leaving more room and resources to those who are more fit. You know this woman has been given every opportunity in her life because if you don't you're an asshole somehow. She's a sophomore in college, of what? Probably some gay shit like sociology. Is she held to the same essay standards? Does she have to do presentations to the class? Or does she get a pass too?

TL:DR
These people have to go back along with the Mexicos

what was the deal with the gargoyles in white. was they literally all chanting shame shame sham under their breathe will trump made that historic speech

Some Mexicans did vote republican though

If you want to get power you don't mock people like that openly. Obviously they're inferior but no one will take you seriously if you say that. it's crass and autistic.

digits decides how this autist gets scrubbed from the face of the Earth

triples decides what day it happens

Oh that, it was one of many cases of regulations fucking with people who have autoimmune diseases. You'd think with all the LGBT acceptance they're pushing they'd want to help cure and reduce regulations since the largest autoimmune disease HIV is prevalent with gay people. Democrats are hypocrites through and through.

Go back to where?

Spencer hot fucking wife

eat shit kike

we know you fuckers did 911

It's almost like he's a plant to make us look bad.

Hey (((Richard))). Get enough shekels tonight to cover rent? Sage.

>Some Mexicans did vote republican though
Voter fraud confirmed.

Was she not doing a degree at some decent uni?

I mean, yeh, I agree. She should probably have been killed at birth. But the point Trump was making was that her dad created a medical company, helped develop a drug and saved her life. He was using her as an example of how the 'American Dream' can be an amazing thing....

And Spencer is just some retard who thinks its cool to insult literal deformed retards. That's just as pathetic as using them for media points. Both weak, but at least Trump had a fucking point with his story.

He an heros himself after his transexual cloudkin son becomes a coal burner

adapt / evolve or die faggot

This. He has, yet again, shown his true colours as a simpleton.

Underrated

I don't care faggot

Take notes, kiddos.

Worked out fine for Trump.

I meant the other woman. Like what's the point in the photo?

She does look kind of hot but fat. And her tits look like they would be disgusting.

>Using Liberal tactics is disgusting
>Plays the identity politics game
I hope this hypocrite gasses himself.

Exploiting them to score political points is also crass, which is the exact point he's making.

It's like every homecoming queen in AMerica these days being a fucking retard.

Most of them didn't. Either way, they are the biggest demographic and cultural threat to European-Americans right now.